Tfw no wheyfu

>tfw no wheyfu

>tfw no big muscular gf to be the man in the relationship and princess carry you into bed

iktf

I want to fuck their biceps

Niggeo ugaye

Find one that can cosplay as Mulan, and I'm sold.

I want to bury my face in her armpit while she squeezes my face between her rock hard muscles, and rides and force fucks my dick.

I like to see regular girls flex too, it makes my pants tight.

>tfw no 6'6" mama bear to wrestle and throw me around, and make sweet, sweaty love for hours on end, then cuddle and fall asleep in her big, muscular arms

Yes, yes, fucking yes! I love that image, I want a big, stronk gf to carry me around like that so bad.

how do these bitches make such gnarly gains?

var

Checked

my gf is 5'11 and very strong
she has always had problems with feeling like a brute, in fact someone called her this recently she she has been upset since.
i might see how she reacts to these sort of women and that i think its pretty hot to be healthy and fit.
god damn it shes so beautiful she has the body to be amazonian
nice thread sorry for ranting

I've banged an asian female bodybuilder before

She had a receding hairline, acne and she looked like Shang Tsung but she was horny 24/7

My first baby's mother was an amazon. She's 6' and 250 and I'm 6'4 325

She loved the fact that I could manhandle her

your gf should be proud of herself

I can understand why borderline faggots would like this body type.
>duuuh yer jus insecurr about yer maskulinitee. Real men like women who are built like men!

im not that large myself, we both have similar dimensions but shes got them huge DD titties to weigh her down, maybe i should hit the gym to prompt her, we can be L R G together
i couldnt agree moar

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

disgusting

OP grill

You laugh, but I was always just waiting on

Finish Him!

All of them on Anavar steroids guaranteed

Do you like the idea of sucking on enlarged clits?
Do you fantasize about muscle-bound women dominating you?
Do you like low voices and square jaws?

If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, you might be suffering from repressed homosexuality.

>Do you like females?

>You're gay

I'd rather bang a feminine trap than this manbody girm

Do you often misinterpret posts that point out the strangeness of heterosexual men being attracted to masculine traits?

If you answered "no" to this question, you're probably suffering from cognitive dissonance... and homosexuality.

Do you often think about homosexuality and accuse others of suffering from it?

Then you're probably projecting and homosexual

Do you often assume that everyone who thinks you're a little light in the loafers is projecting?

If you answered "yes" to this question, it's probably because you want them to be gay, too.

Do you often come on threads you think are for gay people and look for any excuse to continually post and lurk that thread?

Thou doth protest too much

Do you often quote Shakespeare?

If you answered "yes" to this, you are 100% homosexual.

Hey whatever excuse you need to give yourself to lurk a thread filled with delicious fem-muscle

Lol, closet cases

Seek help.

hot

Damn, girl has some hairy legs. Hot.

I'm guessing you're under 5'10"