HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA AH

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA AH
Study: Majority of online news consumed by Trump supporters is actually #FakeNews

>Science has discovered the reason for modern political polarization, and it’s not Soros. Trump supporters simply do not live in consensus reality, a University of Oxford study has found.

>The study, from the university’s computational propaganda project, focused on the sharing of junky news sites on Twitter and Facebook in the three months leading up to Donald Trump’s first State of the Union address, and concluded that the majority (55%) of news shared and consumed by Trump supporters falls into its “junk news” category. Junk news was defined as coming from sites featuring low-quality, extremist, sensationalist or conspiratorial articles — in other words the very fake news Trump supporters loudly claim to hate.

>the majority (55%) of news shared and consumed by Trump supporters
THE FUCKING MAJORITY

lulz.com/study-majority-of-news-consumed-by-trump-supporters-is-fake-news-596/

comprop.oii.ox.ac.uk/research/polarization-partisanship-and-junk-news/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You already posted this, silly, it's no more valid now though.

>study by the University of Oxford
>not valid

>“junk news”
This is nearly all news outlets at this point.

All right-wing ones? Sure.

Why are you autisticly spamming this copy pasta thread on every board user?What is your agenda?

sure kid

Fuck the fake news

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE

This surprises you, OP? It's a bunch of know-it-all brats who are angry that their lives are shit and they have nobody to blame.

Please stop. I can't take this conflict anymore.

And what is the definition of "extremist" to Oxford?

What is the percentage of news consumed without that "extremist" label?

refer to after 55%, what's left buddy?
It's okay, you can do the math

Some people thrive on sharing their misery with everyone. Kind of like veganism.

Do anti-trumptards in America find it as funny as the rest of the world does, that Trumpfucks walk around wearing a hat that says 'America is shit'? Fucking lol, what a laughing stock

so weak
stay mad kid

so weak
so retarded

its how the retarded post

Trump won't even visit the UK because he is scared of protests. Yeah, the rest of the world thinks you fat fucks are the sane ones buddy

some people like op just can't take reality

so weak
so retarded

sure kid
stay retarded

same hurt fag kek

so weak
so retarded

>after 55%, what's left buddy?
You dont seem to comprehend what I said.

Of the 55%, what percentage of that was deemed "extremist"?

Depending on criteria demanding Dreamers be deported and demanding an end to visa lotteries from poor countries could easily be seen as "extremist" and would certainly amount to a significant percentage of Trump's voter base

lol.
oh america, never change. it's like watching a punch and judy show.

Strange because the MSM has been saying for over a year now about how Trump colluded with Russia and all. Yet here he is still in office with no proof of collusion. That instantly makes the MSM out to be fake news.

Any studies you link claiming that conservative news is fake news had better be done by some group that is not liberal or else there's no way we will trust you or your study. But nope the only people who really care to do these studies are incredibly biased MSM or colleges that are ridiculously liberal.

that would be anything that hurts his feelings

so weak
stay mad kid

NO U
fuckin' SCHOOLED

just their actions election night is enough for most sane people

snowflake president doesn't wanna be hurt by some protests. fat geeks thinking whites are oppressed because they have no personality or friends. No wonder suicide rate is so high in men with geeks like MAGA bums

1/2 of a study

Do you honestly believe Trump is not colluding with Russia?

Common sense should lead people to this conclusion, but I suppose it's nice to have it backed up with some scholarly research. I'm suprised it's not higher than 55% tbqhwyf

so weak
millennilas are so retarded

>UNIVERSITY OF OXFORD
oh yeah, DEFINITELY not a polarized echo chamber. Theres a term for when you look into something, just to confirm it for yourself and not actually open the subject up for debate.

so weak
so retarded
didn't bother to read it

stay retarded kid the democrats need you

NO U

oooo, burn

sure kid
stay retarded

gotten to

Read study. Method of identifying networks of political affiliation looks solid, but no quantitative methods of identifying "fake news". They create what appears to be formal criteria for real vs. fake news, but then simply drop their favorite leftist sources into the real category and right-wing sources into the the fake category.

Junk science.

NO U

this weak

Liberals everyone

NO U

>BREAKING NEWS!!: TRUMP SUPPORTERS ARE IGNORANT AND EASILY MANIPULATED

LOLE

a-are you mentally ill?

NO U R
HAHA MAGA WALL MAKA YOLO MAGA NIGGERS

this. Sup Forums told me that oxford university is shit. everything from oxford is fake news. MAGA ,TRUMP UNDERSTANDS, I'D DO ANYTHING FOR HIM, YOUR ALL JUST CUCKS HAHAHAHHAHA

so weak
really kid?

really kid?

so weak
same old, same old

no U r a kid MAGA

this is ironic coming from someone who thought she had a 99.3% chance of winning

so weak

sure, kid

Attacking the source without providing a substantive argument against the study is essentially an ad hominem argument--it seems like this is at least 75% of what Trump and his Trumpettes do.

Prepare for your anus to get ICE'd since you hate America so much. They would he doing you a favor by sending you back to whatever shithole you came from anyway.

sure, kid. MAGA

You idiots still don't realize that those percentages came from prognosticators and not polls.

A university of soyboys that welcomes refugees that are there to subvert them like the good little cucks they are is going to make a determination as to what is and isn’t extreme. And you’re going to come in declaring that this further declares how stupid Trump supporters must be, because they - like you - consume “news” that confirms their bias. In other words, they share the links that indicate things they agree with. And you troll by sharing a link that confirms your bias.
>being this millennial

Regardless of my political beliefs, it's undeniable the left is eating itself and are becoming more hypocritical with each passing day.. this sucks because it legitimizes the opposite views just out of principle.

The behavior of the left and the right are driving more and more folks away from them, to either the center or more to a conservative-center. That might be a good thing, it might be a bad thing..

All that can be said for sure, is that the outrage culture of the left is causing folks to leave the left in favor of those that do not convolute simple science-based well defined facts as if they're "fluid topics".

The right is distancing itself more from the right-extreme just out of principle, as government is getting bigger and bigger, the right-leaning are going more to the roots of what the right stands for, which is small-to-no government. Self-governing.
The numbers posted by so many outlets are horribly biased due to inherent political belief, thus resulting in them (intentionally or not) picking tolerances for polling that benefits their view (even if they know they're doing it or are blinded by a bias belief that their way is the only way).
-"Nothing is more harmful to one's belief, than to be blind to when the opposition has a valid stance"

well we tried discussion but all we get from you is ad homs

Then it was fake news for those news agencies to call them polls.

really don't care.

Yeah. Fuck Oxford Uni, like all good americans i only trust Sup Forums. MAGA.

Well, you should; that way, you don't make that stupid statement anymore.

Btw, when you add together the 14 major national polls, they were only off by 3%

The online break down on page 6 & 7 is hilarious. It’s exclusively right wing. No Young Turks, no Salon, or HuffPo. Get the fuck out of here with this bullshit.

sure kid
stay retarded

They didn't. You just conflated the 2

I’ve never even been to Sup Forums so try again. All I get to do is suffer the stupidity of you little crybabies as you try to prove you’re worth anything by posting shit political links on Sup Forums.

I don’t tend to trust studies because I work with them all day erryday. If you have ever actually read any study from anyone you know that there are myriad factors that make up their results. I imagine you can find studies that prove that we live in a snow globe. So no, I don’t give a fuck about your study. You’re a fucking little crybaby, and you’ve been sobbing about Trump winning for over a year now. It’s no wonder you don’t get laid.

funny how those who claim to be educated don't understand this

>All these projections
Ooh, how embarrassing for you.
I've never sobbed about trump winning btw, I'm thousands of miles away, having a laugh at you idiots just like the rest of the planet. I'm glad he won, it's hilarious.

This. Use some science and fact and stir it together with your own biased propaganda and there you have it.

“Oh I have a degree so I’m automatically more educated than the COMMON folk”
Sweet Jesus. It’s no wonder these little bitches are reduced to small sobbing piles of safespace the second they have to hear their favorite Starbucks is out of soy milk.

Bitch please. Keep on laughing, the only people that hear you are your stuffed animals. That’s probably why your parents prefer you living in their basement so you’re not such an embarrassment to them.
>didn’t deny not getting laid
:-)

>Old man puts on shiny hat, says 'America is shit' over and over, says word "wall", America BEGS to be cucked
No other country on earth would have this idiot cleaning their leader's toilets, lol. This ultimately has to be the downfall of the U.S. Guess I'll start learning Russian

hide shill threads
ignore shill posters

>didn’t deny not getting laid
Well of course not, I'm an adult, it's positively abnormal to have not had sex, it'd be extremely weird to engage in argument whether I have or not. Your projection is cringey as fuck, user

stay mad kid

Sure, kid

so weak

Stay mad, weak kid

so weak
repeats others like some autistic retard.

Sure, kid

i sure wish i was as smart and good at winning arguments as you dudes too bad im just a mad kid

Stay vexed, children

>being this millennial

sure, kid
stay mad, kid

fake news

obvious soy milk withdrawal

sure kid

ITT

>Junk news is defined as anything that supports Trump
>LOL all the things that support Trump are junk news Trump BTFO forever!

How about you try this one on for size OP. I define every democrat as a treasonous pedophile.

Well it looks like they're fucked.

sure kid
stay mad kid
sure kid
stay mad kid

MAGA MAGA MAGA

That's not how science works

Then again you're a trump supporter so you deny science

We're done here. Let the thread die.