In my country the usage of apps such Tinder is considered by people as pathetic

In my country the usage of apps such Tinder is considered by people as pathetic.
Guys who use it are considered pathetic
East Europe by the way

What about in your country?

Because eastern european women have no standards, if you need an app you are pathetic.

So we can totally confirm that all Americans are pathetic right?

post nudes

I'm a straight male you gay faggot
Also never used this shitty apps it was just general discussion

We didn't need Tinder to get to that conclusion

In the U.S. it's like saying you met at the bar. No one really cares if you met on Tinder.

I'm in the US and personally consider it pathetic.

What country did you invade from you shit skin migrant.

And you're gross, right? Tinder is a hookup app, so almost no one ugly gets responses. If you're in the middle of nowhere and wanna fuck it's perfect. Sorry if that's pathetic to you.

Tinder in the US is home to spambots and girls with boyfriends looking for self esteem boost. So it's pathetic just in a different catagory

Post nudes you faggot

OP, I guess people in this thread are weird and/or ugly. It's not hard to pick up someone from Tinder, and no one really cares if you do it. Maybe DC is an outlier but that's how it is here.

No

keep getting told to use tinder to find someone
>absolutely not
i feel like those who use those apps are desperate or just want a hook up
also i'm too ugly and don't want to make a profile for people to judge and reject

i care, i think it's fucking disgusting that you couldn't just go out and meet someone the natural way. it's weak.

better than my country, more than 60% of the ladies are wearing hijab, not sure what was their purpose there. freaking waste of time swiping them.

don't have time to care what eastern Europeans think. too busy fucking.

All of my friends use it or have used it to get gfs. Every girl I've met off of it has been crazy.

So yeah, I dont use tinder anymore.

ok grandpa

You can be all like, "damn gurl thats a nice shower curtain you got wrapped around your head. Mmm nice bedsheet hat. Oh fucl bitch those curtains you got draped on ya head are gettin me hot n bothered!"