Overhear my mom and sister talking

>overhear my mom and sister talking
>they're talking about elections
>mom says "You better vote for Hillary."
>sister jokingly asks "What if I vote for Trump?"
>mom says "Then you're not allowed in this house ever again."
>start sweating bullets over where I am
How different are your family's political beliefs from yours, Sup Forums?

Haven't had much experience with my parents sharing their beliefs but they don't seem too radical or anything one way or the other. When that taco bowl thing happened with Trump my mom said "I don't see what the big fuss is about", and when Trump said that listening to Hillary give a speech gave him a headache my dad laughed.

They voted for Obama in 08 I think, idk who they voted for in 12 and idk about who they are going for this time either.

punch ur mums cunt in. Also my folks are nationalist and are slowly being exposed to the Sup Forums jew

>what are secret ballots
you don't have to TELL them

I'm Only redpilled person I know.

This

All my family's voting for Brexit.
tfw you openly mock black people with your dad.

>"who did you vote for in the primaries user"
>"Trump"
>"haha no, really, who'd you vote for"

Literally happened to me 5 or 6 times.

>then OP realizes he is a fagget and also only 12 years old so he can't actually vote, thank God.

My mom, dad and grandma are for Trump, my brothers are for Trump, and the rest of my family hate Hillary.

Feels good, man

Mildly offset tbqh

My mom is a card carrying democrat. Who fucking works with the DFL. My dad is A neo-con religious bible belt. Neither of them like trump. I am starting to convince my dad to come around, but my mom is stupid so whatever.

>telling anyone what you vote
I will never get why Americans have such a huge need to tell everyone about their political standpoint.

All my immediate family is voting for Trump except my mom who's apolitical and says Trump looks scary.

I live in SoCal and work with a bunch of spics who get their info about Donald Trump from other spics on Facebook.

My mom and dad are both voting for Trump. Brothers on Dads side are weird, one of them lives in Japan, so idgaf what he's doing, but he is a based businessman and athlete and hates the Japanese gov't for interfering in his latest energy business, he'd probably be sympathetic to Trump if he were here, the other one is a filthy Shillary bot, he is a 40 some-odd year old Democrat artist. It's... just what his people do, I suppose.

I think my brother on my Mom's side (crazy bible thumper) was a Cruz Missle, I'd assume he changed his mind and is supporting trump now, but who knows?

Girlfriend is from Canada, she thinks Trump is a big meanie, but hasn't expressed approval of either democrat and says since it's not her country she doesn't care about our politics. She thinks Trudeau is good though, but she dislikes modern feminists. She is, in 100% of the word, not ready for politics, so I'm glad she can't vote here. She's smart, she just doesn't give a fuck. When I explain my pro-Trump stance to her, she seems to understand and admit that I have a point. She is so far dead-set centrist moderate that I almost am more attracted to her political naiveté. Her family (Toronto based) are pretty liberal, but the Dad is a based businessman, but he's gay, so maybe Hillary trapped him with identity politics nonsense. I have no idea.

Point is I live on my own and my biological parents both support Trump so if everything in my life goes to hell, I know Mom and Dad will at least be proud that I'm doing my little bit to make their America great again.

>be in Texas
>my family all supports Trump
>me and my uncle talk shit about niggers and Mexicans all the time

we all know the truth now

I thought ballots are secret or whatever that is
If thats the case then all you need to do is go vote Trump and say that you voted hillary

My mom is a leftard,dad's alright

>Mom
People need to all just get along we are all 100% the same. I am voting for Bernie

>Step dad (whose Peurto Rican)
Trump 2016 baby! send all those Mexicans back!

>Real dad
I could give a fuck less I own a piece of land and my own business. I made it regardless of the odds or whose in charge.

>be inbred Texan
>have to talk shit about Mexicans behind their backs so I don't get my ass beat

Top fucking kek, this is now the state of white Americans.

You should talk to your sister and tell her that she should vote for whomever she wants to. Voter Intimidation is a serious crime.

>news report last night about crime statistics in chicongo
>"are these statistics because of police brutality"
>in the kitchen when I hear this and yell "NO IT'S BECAUSE THEY'RE FUCKING BLACK"
>I can hear my Grandma in thr living room laughing

I wouldn't have my family any other way

>>telling anyone what you vote
>I will never get why Americans have such a huge need to tell everyone about their political standpoint.

Never? It's pretty simple, to try to convince others to vote or think as they do.

My mother's apolitical. My grandfather was an oldschool Dixiecrat but died many years ago, before the Democrat Party cucked itself. My grandmother was a feminist early in her life but became a far-right conservative in her late life.

My maternal grandparents died before I was born (my mother was a late-in-life child) so I don't know what their political views were.

My dad is a conservative with environmentalist tendencies. He's also a race realist. He's on the Trump Train.

Your mom a cunt and you should move out of the basement and help make America great again.

Who pays for everyone to live there user?

Everyone I know is either apathetic or a Trump supporter. WA state.

I disagree with my parents on a lot but we both agree on Trump. My sister is a typical SJW hillary supporter

>he thinks his rural redneck friends and family will make a difference
THE DELUSION

>openly mocking black people in the EU

maybe you and your pops can be cellmates when you get thrown into prison for """""hate speech""""

My parents are Bangladeshi immigrants who came here when 7/8 years old so they grew up here. They both voted either Labour/Liberal until the last election where i convinced them to vote Tory otherwise the SNP and Scottish would genocide us. It worked.

This^

>inbred

Looks like Mexico is pretty inbred.

The majority of my family is voting Hillary because my family is mostly women in CA.

I don't really give a shit. I'll vote for Trump and I don't care, and so will most of the people I know. I can't control seattle.

My mom thinks Trump is a fascist.
The rest of my family doesn't give a fuck about American politics. I think my dad is a basic bitch fiscal conservative-social liberal and the only political thing I know about ny brother is he hates SJWs and always posts anti sjw shit on facebook. My sister doesn't care about politics. My mom is just your typical moderate liberal hippy. The only other mildly political family member I know is my cousin who is fairly right wing but still falls hard for Israel and thinks Jews are oppressed by muzzies.

Whoa.

>tfw whole family is on the Trump Train

>Barbara Boxer
>Diane Feinstein

Go tell your mother and sister that they're globalist traitors.

Do it right now.

dad doesn't vote, mom votes R, sisters vote R.
i voted Obama 2008, johnson 2012, Trump 2016.
we never talk about politics

>cousin who is fairly right wing but still falls hard for Israel and thinks Jews are oppressed by muzzies.
That's the hardest redpill to swallow especially if you're a Christian and were taught from an early age that the Jews are God's chosen people and that modern Israel is the chosen nation. Give him time. He'll figure it out.

I did.

im so sorry you live in femminist hell.

My uncle voted for El Rato. I'm not proud of him.

I'd like to have a family like yours

>he thinks this detracts from the fact he's inbred
Ok

>tfw we aren't racist for voting trump
>tfw we are racist who just happen to be voting for trump

>last night
>watching news with my mom
>something about the whole transgender bathroom mess
>me: "hey mom did you know that there have already been tons of cases of people claiming to be trans but peeping or raping girls in bathrooms
>her: "well, just let them do what they want to do"

What the fuck.

>Father doesn't say shit
>Mother and older brother "hate everyone" this election

>Grandparents want to MAGA

Feels weird, man.

My mom doesn't give a shit who I vote for and the house I'm in with my roommates is a Trump house.

>old white grandparents are racist
Amazing

Maybe she wasn't paying attention and didn't entirely hear or comprehend what you said.

>caring this much about others personal lives'
Fag

>mom says something about sandy hook because its the anniversary or some shit
>"mom, sandy hook was a hoax"
>get kicked out

>mom will vote for whoever we tell her
>Used logic to convince my father
>sister is a hopeless single 30 y/o Bern-victim

what kind of horse is that?

They're more with him on economic policies and personal liberties. The immigrant/muslim stuff is basically a wash.

>tfw dad was originally a rubio supporter and then later really thought paul ryan jumping in at the convention would be a good idea

He's come around though. Never once considered rato despite us living in Texas.

My parents are against immigration but other than that they dont really bother me with their views. They dont seem to mind mine either which is pretty cool.

When I had a turkish girlfriend though my dad came up to me telling me I should stay away from Islam and dont trust them and dont join them. When I think back at it it was based from him.

Kek, I think she's cute

Hila Klein

She did one of her "i dont want to talk about this shit but yes i comprehend what you said" sighs before.

>live with mother and sister
>so much of a cuck they don't even know you're for MAGA

You must be over 18 to browse this site.

Nobody in my family is voting for trump except me and my gf. It's highly fuckig irrelevant because I'm the one who fills out everyone's mail in ballot because autists don't know what 99% of all the other stuff they are voting on even are. Everyone is voting for trump and there's nothing they can do about it

Core family and close realtives nearly all right wing, or far right. Most are at least conservative.

I was raised racially aware.

My cousin is a moronic leftist.
Some other distant relatives are so freaking "progressive" and "pro EU". We call them "Family Hollywood". Don't know about that distant cousin though. As far as I know she dislikes most of her family and her bf looks like some 90s neonazi.

Well however - sry OP what about your dad?

My parents are both Republicans.

My dad straight-up defends George Zimmerman and watches Alex Jones.

Must suck to not have a father to bust her in the chops when she pops off with her idiotic bullshit, op...

So basically they want to return America to the 50s?
Do they know that's impossible?

And what's so free about Trump's policies?
If anything they're pushing away from freedom, just like Hilldawg.

>be Hispanic
>based dad will vote for Trump
>mom is coming around
>rest of family is in South America so who cares

>He can't into logical argument
You got rekt, fool. Deal with it.

>watches MemeMan Alex Jones
Kek

Your dad might be clinically retarded

I'm actually German master race. Family name Stephens.

Post relevant data that shows a significant portion of Texan whites are inbred. I'll wait.

>implying it was ever logical
Don't tell me, you browse Reddit and enjoy arguments over the Internet?

>Not saying you're a berniecuck and that Hillary Clinton is a shit choice because of [ ]

It was just shitposting you stupid Trumpcuck lmao
See

shill

Have any of you actually found yourselves growing closer to your parents after becoming redpilled?

Ive successfully redpilled my mom, she's going to vote Trump. I think my brother is still shilling for crazy bernie but i'll redpill him too.

My family members and grandparents are all Conservatives, and we like Trump. However, I don't believe in any religion.

What color of trump hat should I buy?

Completely opposite though they agree with me on pretty much any conversation that doesn't mention policy or political parties.

What I mean is that we can shit on BLM but if I mention the Republican party they go on and on about how racist they are. My advice is if they are not reasonable, don't speak to them about it. Also imagine your kid trying to argue against your politics (honestly I would debate with them but some parents don't believe in recognizing children as human beings just like them.)

I hope you've found yourself a masonry apprenticeship, my little friend.

Jew here
everyone i know unironically supports Bernie
even though I'm sure i'll be off to the chambes I know it's for the greater good

Mexican American here
>mum hates trump and doesn't even vote anyway
>dad fluctuates between liking him and hating him
>sometimes jokes that he's going to vote for him and I think he is

And i'm registered libertarian, but i'll probably be voting trump considering GJ has gone complete cuck my shit up senpai.

pretty much my entire immediate and extended family.

>living at home with parents as an adult
cuck fag

>forcing yourself to pay for a house you can't afford
It's cheaper and an easier life so long as you arent looking for a relationship

Mom is Democrat and loves Bernie.
Dad is Republican and will vote Hillary
I am Independent, but lean left, and am voting for Trump.

This election is fucked up.

>t. Pedro

New law, everyone's vote is posted on facebook

I moved out of my parents fucking house before I was able to vote. Fucking millennials

Imo, no good reason to move out unless getting married.

Nah, already in the career I went to college for pham.

We csnt all be NEETs

Dad dislikes niggers though. Honest working black people are ok.

Time to sell memes in the damp, dank street, OP

Is this a Gook thing?

My mom would have thrown me out past my 19th birthday

>Be me.
>Mother and sjw brother for Bernie.
>Dad for Trump.
>Cousin looks white and fresh out of college.
>Tearfully argues with Hispanic mother for talking about illegal immigrants causing problems.
>Plenty of political division in my family.
>mfw Ron Paul masterrace on government policy and economics while having fascist views on nationalism, race, and social issues.

>tfw you openly mock black people with your dad.

I knew that feel.

>justanglothings.jpg

>Mom hasn't voted in forever
>This will be my first time voting
>She says she wants to be a good role model and vote with me, and she'll go with whoever I pick