Drink thread

Drink thread.

Cognac, apple slice, dehydrated coffee. Take a shot. Eat the apple slice with coffee. It's delicious.

What's your unique drink recipe Sup Forums?

Calamansi juice (or lime)
tequilla, coke
dash of chili flakes on a salt rim glass

That sounds pretty good.

Vodka, pineapple juice, splash of watermelon liquor. Quite tasty.

is vodka and mountain dew a drink..?

Yeah. A disgusting one.

i call it the Dumpling sauce

>Cognac, apple slice, dehydrated coffee. Take a shot. Eat the apple slice with coffee. It's delicious.

what the fuck

liqueur 43 and dr pepper. Extremely tasty, and the simplest thing for when you're lazy.
To date my favorite drink is tuaca and coffee, with a splash of any cherry vodka.

Hot chamomile tea, honey Bourbon, lemon juice.

Wierd af, but tasty

Appalachia Panty Dropper

Cheapest whisky available.

On Saturday mornings I let my wife sleep in and my son and I watch soccer on TV (he's 4).

I make breakfast and a pot of coffee and spike my coffee with Bailey's and vodka. It's father/son time. We have a blast.

In college my roommate and I would literally search the couches for change to buy this shit. Those were the days.

haha I get paid once a month and I was counting change last week

Am i the only person in the world who prefers to just sip baileys? I really think its a waste to mix. I know its made for mixing basically, but come on...
>too much taste to waste

water only.
Preserve your health.

ever tried adding baileys to pancake batter and making pancakes?

does pineapple and watermelon work well together?

Well, I use it as a substitute for milk in my coffee on Saturday mornings.

Wake up early with my son, make a big breakfast, brew a pot of coffee and get liquored up while watching soccer and father/son time.

I have a real stressful job during the week so it's my Saturday morning routine.

I am not having kids and im very much not about kids, but that sounds hella fucking comfy user. Cheers to you.

I'm drinking this, which I bought for the superbowl. This is $29 and made here in North Carolina. It is, in my opinion, the best quality for the price of any liquor I've ever had. If you live in NC or VA you should try this

The pineapple juice is pretty tart, so the watermelon liquor kinda balances it out.

Looks good. I'll definitely try it if I see it. I'm more of a vodka guy though.

If you're into vodka, try "Russian Standard". It's the best vodka I've tried in a while. Straight from Moscow.

trips says so
will definitely try this!

4 oz Stoli Vodka from freezer
3 oz Roses sweetened lime juice
4 oz Dailys sweet/sour concentrate (actually kinda hard to find. Use premixed if you can't find concentrate)
3 oz ice cold water (if using concentrate, omit if using premixed)
Shake everything in shaker full of ice
Pour entire contents into tall frozen glass tumbler

Please tell me you're drinking that in the woods

Vodka is vodka.
Vodka snobs are the ultimate trolls. It's all the same. I buy jaquins, $10 for a liter. I don't filter it or any of that, just mix away.
What kind of watermelon liquor? Like schnapps?
I'm always hunting for watermelon and cherry liquor.

Midori is a good watermelon liqueur.

Sports lemonade concentrate and vodka, half n half with near frozen vodka

You can barely taste the vodka, but it gives ulcers over time