What do you "talk" about with a chick when you really don't do shit with your life besides work and come back home...

What do you "talk" about with a chick when you really don't do shit with your life besides work and come back home? I am literally boring as fuck. And I do not know how to re-route my brain to become more exciting. This is my biggest ailment. But I am content with being boring. But this makes me very afraid of even attempting to pursue a girlfriend. Because 99% of girls do not want a boring guy. I have fuck all to talk about and I understand that girls want their guy to be entertaining and have a sense of humor majority of the time.

I am in my 30s and have no passion to do any of the mundane shit that people find exciting. If I even attempted to, my "happy/excited" reactions would be fake as fuck and forced. The few hobbies that I have I now find boring as fuck. I can't even play 30 or 40 minutes worth of video games without getting bored out of my mind. Is this what it is to be depressed?

As lonely as I am, and as much as much as I desire a girlfriend, I feel as though I will never be able to accomplish this due to being uninteresting.

The same thing happens to me, i get to know girls, get their phone number then text a couple of days and then i have nothing else to say, i have a lot of hobbies but they arent that interesting for girls

How do you plan on fixing this?

And yes pretty much you have a clinical depression user. I do have clinical depression and it sucks ass. I go to work, see my patients end my shift, come back home and disconnect from the world. I never get a text unless im the one who sends it first, no one is like "hey user, i wanna see you today" not even my "friends"

I try hard to fix that shit, but same as OP i get bored as hell of the same routine with people. I cant find a common interest with anyone, i just do the usual talk while at work, but that's all, i cant/kinda dont want to talk to girls

weed might be the right cure

I literally sit at home all day and work from home doing a stupid internet job. I just talked to a girl on the phone for like 5+ hours (just met her yesterday).

I sent pictures of past trips I took. Talked about fucking her. Spent a bunch of time just saying stupid shit and laughing at it together. Got her to send a nude.

Practice talking to girls. That's all it takes. Practice.

Maybe it has to be with the fact that my only 3 friends live in another city and i am alone in this town, some friend told me to take advantage of my position (medfag) but i dont want someone to date me because "muh job" i want someone to date me because they like me, but i doubt someone will like me because i am borderline autistic, and like weird stuff

TAKE A BREAK

I have exactly the same problem OP, don't know how to fix it, sorry...

>you have a clinical depression user.

This

Get rid of the television and the internet.

Get real hobbies that are outdoors where you can meet new groups of people.

Biking, surfing, golfing.

Also try volunteering somewhere. I've got more pussy this way...cannot even tell you.

The more you interact with different people the less "boring" you will become.

You just need to realize all women are whores man. Just quit giving a fuck if they think your boring.

Hello Wildcats!
Watch me hate life on youtube!

You've got the wrong idea about why people date. People get to know one another at jobs, that's why job dating is so rampant. Obviously you're going to end up liking/hating people you spend a lot of time with. Be open to it. Let establishing relationships become natural, don't sit around thinking about which one would be 'ideal' in your head.

Liking anyone is fine. Loving anyone is fine. Everything is fine. Don't deny yourself experiences because of some fake paradigm that either you made up, or someone made up for you.

here's some shit you can do
1. Read (yeah read paper books there are millions of great ones
2. Watch films (better to watch classics, even if they are new)
3. Try a new genre of music, go through it's history find what you like and don't like
4. Catch up on popular TV shows

I'd say reading is the best though girls like a guy with brains as long as your not a dick about it.

Find some time here and there to let yourself be completely free to search for things that interest you.

The stuff you do isn't what makes you interesting, it's the journey to get where you want to be. It never ends, shit happens all around you and that makes up all the stories that anyone has ever told.

If you're feeling trapped, start small. Change your route to work. Take a day off and go somewhere you've never been. Plan a vacation somewhere and then watch yourself get excited for it even though it's a month away.

Try stuff.

Talk to her like you would talk to a guy friend.
Just ask questions, make jokes find some common ground and continue to talk about that.
Or maybe talk things out that you have different opinions on but don't sperg out.
You can also google conversation topics and questions. Try to get the women talking as much as you can about themselves cause they can do that lots and they like it if you listen.

>reading
>your
top kek

Don't overthink

I dated a patient once, worst experience ever. First date and she took her kid with us.
I got hit by this other girl at work, and turns out she is married but she doesnt give a fuck and is willing to fuck anyone she likes, and that shit got me real hard, i mean what if she was my wife and she was doing that.

>Don't overthink
gee thanks user now you've told me not to do something i already know i shouldn't be doing im completely fixed...

>got hit by this other girl at work
you shouldn't let women hit you, user

>>>
this is why you're alone, have fun killing yourself you lonely fuck

Are you me?

>you're
oh, you fixed it
good for you

Probably

>it's
you also missed this

lol you all talk about women as if there is some "key" they're fucking people, they don't like you guys because you see them tas problems to solve. It's sad and pathetic, no wonder you feel depressed. Make friends, then see who you like, and fuck who you like, maybe one of them will be worth your time, other wise just keep jacking off.

you're probably right

I have this same fucking problem

Modern women are a problem to solve. Where the fuck have you been?

you're dumb

truth

But that's the thing, you could have a bad experience with anyone, regardless of whether they're your patient or coworker. That's just how that person is, not how all patients are.

I'm just saying don't rule anything out. Had that person been a blonde, would you rule out all future blondes because the last one brought their kid to a date?

Your arguement is compelling

All girls do t want a super busy outgoing boyfriend. What girls want is a guy to provide what they do not have.

So you find a girl that has a very stressful/busy life and she will lover to finally relax and do nothing with you. If you are the only thing in her life that can take her mind off of work/other problems she will love you for it.

>arguement
tell me something i don't know