Sopranos season 4

>sopranos season 4
>tony to chris
>"You killed little Cosette! I oughta suffocate you, you little prick"
>sopranos season 6
>tony suffocates chris

HOLY FUCKING SHIT. HOW DID I NOT NOTICE THIS UNTIL JUST NOW.

Any other genius moments that I'm too pleb to notice?

>Paulie tells Chrissy to watch it
>Chrissy doesn't watch the road when he loses control over his car

This show was ahead of its time

>Chris gets 'steered straight' by his friends and family at his intervention

>steers straight off the road in the final season.

Pottery

>Ralphie calls Tracee "a real thoroughbred"
>gets killed in a dispute over a horse

>"she was a whoo-err"
>"it was a hoo-rse"

>the characters discuss murdering people
>the characters then go on to murder several people

Not a case of cool foreshadowing, but Tony's line to Carmela at the end of The Test Dream (is it light where you are yet?) has such beautiful subtext, brought a tear to my eye.

Was he our guy?

you made me laugh out loud, friend

Is there a more overrated show than the Sopranos? Literally fell asleep during the first episode. Only the Wire come close in boredom.

>are you in the mafia dad?
>no, waste management
>tony deals with waste from the leaves falling into his pool

KINO

>The characters eat some Capicola on October 31st

>Gabba-ghoul

Okay

Stick to trash like game of thrones

>Hesh is Jewish
>He has a big nose

It's poetry, it rhymes

>therapist is named mefli
>is a milfy

>Ralphie says that Vito can't keep his mouth shut around a Salami sandwich
>Vito later shoves a fireman's cock between his asscheeks, making a "salami sandwich"
the foreshadowing in this show was phenomenal

lmao

>Vito is killed by Phil for being gay
>Phil steps out of a closet to kill him

Literal perfection

>Johnny Cakes sucks Vito's dick
>2 years later he sucks the end of a gun and kills himself in real life

It really is poetry

kek

Why did so many made men fuck janice. She was ugly and annoying as fuck.

Bobby could have ended up with mikey palmices wife instead.

>Christopher says, "the way you eat, you'll have heart attack by the time you're 50"
>gandolfini dies of a heart attack at age 51

Like pottery :((

She was easy.

She's manipulative and she has fat tits

Plus it practically makes them family with the boss, that's a big benefit

>Johnny Cakes is spurned by Vito, and has nothing to live for
>His actor finishes Sopranos and has nothing to live for
Life imitates art?

tony loves animals because he is one :^)

>After his first panic attack, the nurse in the hospital tells Tony that his collapse could have been caused by his weight
>10 years later he gets so fat that he collapses and dies

She was the boss's sister

>Tony's wife is named Carmela or Carm
>in the end tony gets killed because of Carm-a

Damn...

i havent seen the sopranos in ages and i just remember johnny cakes was a thing. i thought i dreamt him up or something

what was his name?

first episode of sopranos was pretty stupid. It was almost cartoonish in the way they drove through an industrial park and beat a guy in front of dozens of people, and no one called the cops and there were no repercussions. After that it got really good.

Now the Wire on the other hand.......that was just bad from the first episode until like 3 episodes into season 2 where I dropped it.

this isn't even a stretch. the way ralphie says whore and horse sound almost exactly the same, and the language used during ralphie and tony's final argument directly mirrors the argument over killing tracee.

holy shit !

parallel with what

Sorry I accidentally posted before reviewing what I wrote.
>Johnny Boy cuts off Satriale's finger
>justifies it to Tony because Satriale was a degenerate gambler
>Tony ruins Davey's life, gives meadow her friend's car
>justifies it by saying Davey was a degenerate gambler

>Davey is a degenerate gambler
>moves to Las Vegas

It's like poetry, it rhymes

What is the worst episode of The Sopranos anyway?

I rewatched the episode "Cold Cuts" recently, and I think it really deserves its place among one of the worst episodes of the series, which is a shame became nearly every episode around it is fantastic: The Janice plot with her going to anger management classes is among the most slapped-together of the series. Christopher's insecurities regarding Blundetto came totally out of left field. Tony is also incredibly mean, and I understand that he's a genuinely mean guy, but he really went fucking overboard in this one with what he did to Georgie. It was grotesque and totally uncalled for.

I just really wasn't feeling this one. They can't all be winners I guess.
>that freeze frame and wipe on Carmela's face
Jesus...

>sopranos season 3
>tony to ralphie
>"I'm going to murder you but I don't know if I'll be able to get around to it by the end of this season"

then season 4 rolls around... pure poetry

From what I remember the reason its camera work looks so bizarre is because it was directed by the dude who made the film adaptation of Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

I still like that episode though even though Blundetto throughout the season seemed like he was never hinted at during the series beforehand.

So why the fuck didn't we get any scenes with DiMeo? Or a mention of him after season 2?
I mean, they don't even have his picture in the FBI family tree.

He also killed ralphie the same way Ralph is killed the strippa.

He was in prison for life, and therefore considered "retired"

but I do agree it feels like quite an oversight not to have acknowledged him ever again

DiMeo is already in prison when the series began. Jackie Jr. is placed as Acting Boss, then Boss.

I'd need to rewatch the series, but I never really liked those tonys in a coma/alternate universe episodes.

I'll still come back to it but that one shitty cartoon part of episode one I mentioned still irks me the wrong way. Especially considering they didn't have any previously good episodes to make you forgive them. I'm sure there were way worse episodes later on but they had the clout at that point

> Christoffuh wears the baseball cap in both the opening scene of the pilot and death scene
> the crow is seen during Christoffuh's initiation and heard from Tone's bedroom when the crew visits him in his room
> during the same scene everyone's acting weird about Carlo ("where's Carlo... no Carlo"), which is the sign of things to come, he was probably flipping to the feds at that moment
> the 3 o'clock thing, everything in The Sopranos comes in 3s
> eggs
> Sil says for Johnny "some people are better as No. 2s", but when he works as the acting boss, he's terrible at it
> Ralph to Tony: "Gigi? Are you shitting me"; Gigi dies taking a shit
> Patsy to Gloria: "It won't be cinematic", and it wasn't
> after finishing the ominous phone convo with the Phil, Butch is literally left out on the cold by him

I hated Fun House. That and parts of The Test Dream were the only weak episodes imo.

>I hated Funhouse

cold cuts is far from the worst. chris's problems with tony/tony together is actually pretty humanizing and pretty relatable. it's what turned my opinion of him around from being a full-blown pussy incapable of change. and the end the episode, where tony goes pure asshole mode solely to shit all over janice? fucking great. it shows how transient and fleeting she is about things:

>gets her shit knocked around by the russians, suddenly becomes jesus freak
>gets arrested, takes a few anger management classes, suddenly a completely different person free of sadness

plus, the ending song. pure chase pottery.

in also rewatching everything, i think i've come across the worst: in camelot. it was as bad as that episode where junior and that old hag from the hospital talk. fucking painful to sit through.

Pleb - filtered.

his name is johnny cakes

she's a WHOOOOOOORE

"WATCH IT CHRISSY"
truly the golden age of televisionaries

>hating In Camelot
In Camelot is a fucking wondrous look at Tony's attitude and lionizing of his father, and how it was all bullshit because his father was a sack of shit. That was one of the core tenants of the show. Plus Fran Felstein was PERFECTLY cast as such a horrific woman who goes around like a puppy waiting for someone to take care of her, sort of an inverse of Livia who just wants to be left alone to watch everyone suffer. Both were horrible women in Johnny Boy's life, but for different reasons. Plus it has some of the best comedy with Junior trying to go from funeral to funeral in order to break his house arrest. Not to mention the little car chase set to ROCK THE CASBAH

I know it's the meme response, but can anyone actually dispute that Christopher is the worst episode?

Eh, the ending scene where Tony shits all over Sil saves it.

I just can't hate that episode
>one of the few episodes that has a scene where all of the characters sitting outside Satrialles (this is important because most of these guys end up dead by series' end)
>Ralph getting BTFO by Rosalie and Janice
>Karen dying is very important for Bobby's character development
>Artie running for cover from a slurpee at the anti-Columbus protest
>Tony's anti-SJW monologue at the end

I went into that episode expecting shit and instead got underrated red pilled telekino.

everything outside the main plot is pretty good though, like Bobby dealing with Karen's death

Just started watching this show, nearly finished the first season. That episode where Tony was giving Junior shit for licking pussy was hilarious

>that freeze frame and wipe on Carmela's face

Yeah, what the fuck was that about?

South of the borrrrrrderrrrrrr

MUSSOLINI WAS HITLER'S BITCH

>You suck pussy, you'll suck anything

what did he actually mean by this?

How did Richie impregnate Tracy if Not-Gloria and Janice confirmed he doesn't have penetrative sex with women?

>I went into that episode expecting shit
That's the thing, there's no episode of the sopranos that when it ends you think "That was shit". We're stuck trying to find an episode that is relatively worse out of a series full of episodes that are objectively good.
I still thought Christopher had a lot of great parts, but the columbus day storyline is just the worst A story of any episode by far.

It's a reddit meme to dislike that scene. One of the great kino moments of the show imo. What cuckenial neo-viewers don't realize is that the scene mirrors one with Jr in a previous season, but nobody complains about that episode because IT NOT TOP KEK REDDIT MAYMAY LIKE LE CARMELLA COLD CUTS MEME

Anybody who watched this show after it's original run on television is a fucking retards who need to keep their mouth shut. You will NEVER fully understand this show. The environment has changed and you lack the context.

Holy shit calm down

Also, that doesn't change how awkward that whole scene was. All that would show is a lack of subtlety and nuance.

He told Tony the kid wasn't his.

If you watched the show at the time you'd understand that it was a perfect scene.

Can someone link the scene? I binge watched the series a year ago and can't remember specific details.

What about the kids from his previous marriage that were never mentioned until the episode where his son gets hit by an arrow?

Cold Cuts is actually a great episode thanks to the Ton B and Chrissy side plot that only gets better once Tony comes up to join them. Reminded me a lot of camping trips as a kid and my own relationships with my cousins my age.

Look at the way he says that to Johnny Sack, like he's fucking embarrassed to have to say it, like he's hoping Johnny wont press it further. Ralph knew it wasn't his kid because he knew he wasn't fucking her like that.

> it was as bad as that episode where junior and that old hag from the hospital talk

And that was a great episode. House Arrest. The Tony and Richie plot is great and the ending to the episode, when Tony returns to Satriale's and everybody is just sitting around until the car crash outside, is one of the best in the series.

You're not on reddit you retarded autistic cuckold. There will be no spoonfeeding here. Every real television viewer has the Sopranos committed to memory in its entirity, bet you can remember plenty of breaking bad scenes though can't you? Nigger enabling cuck. The Sopranos is a testament to the power of white intellectualism and you are not welcome to even discuss it.

Means you're gay if you like eating pussy. Only beta in denial fags try to argue against that.

Means you might be a fag and a rat because your a submissive beta little bitch if you debase and lower yourself for some womans pleasure.

You're trying way too hard.

>"WATCH IT CHRISSY
>"where's my arch, Paulie?"

>Christopher never "watched it" as his car crashes down a hill in an arch and dies

true kinopottery

also Tony riding the horse in The Test Dream and Carmela saying "you can't have your (w)hor(s)e(s) in here"

*arc

whoa

*reddit

your autism is leaking through your posts

>fat, tub of lard ugly low level mob guy who is literally the fucking driver for the boss
vs
>mikey, the right hand man, 2nd in command to the boss, who's decent looking and in good shape

yea okay

I've actually come to really love the coma episodes myself over the years, I dunno it might be from years of visiting relatives in the hospital but for some reason the setting is comfy to me despite the morbidness behind it.

It's kind of nice to see everyone together (and Carmela showing her true love for Tony despite all the shit between them), it's interesting seeing Tony at his most vulnerable.
Another good bit is seeing Silvio as acting boss and constantly fucking up under pressure.

I don't think you understood what the post was saying. After the death of Karen multiple women were bringing food to the Bacala's. Mikey Palmice's wife was clearly interested in the newly single bobby but was edged out by manipulative janice.

Anyone else get upset when they talk to their friends about Sopranos and they either missed the point, haven't seen it, or have seen it but haven't seen it more than once.

Like fucking plebs I know you're wasting a significant amount of time you could be dedicating to watching more Sopranos.

Is season 6 still the GOAT pleb filter?

Its so easy to find a pleb by asking someone what they thought of the Coma episodes.

>have you seen Stranger Things?

>watching Sopranos for the first time
>see this (S2E9)
GUYS DID YOU REALIZE TURK'S WIFE WAS IN THE SOPRANOS

>mfw pleb co-workers try to discuss Game of Thrones with me
>mfw I make subtle remarks regarding their plebbery
>mfw 7/10 girl asks me if I've ever seen Breaking Bad
>literally laugh in her pleb face as I tell her to go back to plebbit
>mfw plebs will always be plebs

at least I can bask in patricianship with my fellow anons

I literally never spoke to my friend again after he said he liked a show more than Sopranos. If a friend said he liked Stranger things I would kill him, so no one would know I was friends with a pleb.

you think I could ever get that monkey off my back? Friends? With a pleb? Impossible.

Every post I make, every meme I slave over. Would all be for not. Everyone would see right through.

>he spoke to a pleb
>he breathed the same air as a pleb

you mean to tell me you've left your house in the last 5 years and think you are not pleb?

I'd hit it and talk about paranormal shit afterwards

By the time Mikey P's wife is in the picture Bobby is now the acting captain of Junior's crew and his right hand man, his #2. Did you watch that episode? She's clearly interested and wants some of that baccala

>watch The Test Dream
>oh shit I remember this freaky stuff, nice
>suddenly Tony is l i t e r a l l y clucking Artie
>Annette Benning out of nowhere
Weird stuff. Also were Tony Bs kids the same as Ralphies? That threw me off

I've seen like 3 people stop watching at those episodes so I'd say yes.

Coma episodes are the best from 6A. Too much meandering afterwards.

>show someone a clip of Mr Show
HOLY SHIT IS THAT BETTER CALL SAUL?
AND THE BLUE GUY FROM ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT?