GF/WIFE Sharing thread. Post your sharing experiences/stories/pics

GF/WIFE Sharing thread. Post your sharing experiences/stories/pics

Why does the thought of sharing my wife with another guy so hot to me?
Imagining her taking 2 dicks at once gets me hard.

Let few of my friends fuck her

stories?

Hottest thing was she was passed around at a party

Details!

We were drunk at a party at our house, wandered away from the party, and into the bedroom. Started fucking, a buddy of mine walked in looking for where we went off to, saw us long before we saw him, started quietly jerking off, took awhile before we noticed, nobody said anything, kept going. I blew my load on her face, buddy started moaning, she got underneath him and he blew his load on her tits.

same for me

Went to party for Super Bowl , most friends didn’t know we were gonna have her be a slut so she got drunk and kept pushing herself on guys sitting on laps. Eventually she started getting passed around when I left with some friends to get more beer .

fuck that's hot, do you have kik?

i make my girlfriend take slutty pictures for men online. they buy her things but dont get to fuck her. i want to share her with my friends soon. im going to blindfold her and have her suck cock.

Wife and I went too a strip club. She was a little drunk and a lot horny. She told me she thought a guy at the bar was hot. Told her to go sit next to him. She did and they started talking. Then she brings him over to our table and introduces us. He was a soldier home on leave. We ask him if he wants to come home with us. He accepts. More?

How many guys?

Her? More?

Yes

Lol. The only words any of us said the whole time was right after she nutted on her tits he said "please don't tell my girlfriend."

who would eat my wide's asshole?

4 guys actually fucked her , but I’m pretty sure 2 more guys got their dick sucked . She wasn’t the only girl there but she got attention

is this really true story?

where did they finish?

wanna buy her some shit?

OP here, I'll start off with my story...
We moved into our current neighborhood around 2 years ago so I could start my company. Around that same time, Sup Forums really got me into a sharing binge, and I wanted to try it out with my wife.
>Move into neighborhood, 3 weeks later invited to a street get-together, we get to meet all of our neighbors
>Meet family that lives couple of houses down, husband and wife seem like great people.
>Party is fun, we then set up to meet this family again for dinner at our place.
>We get to meet their kids, one is in community college, other is senior in hs.
>Real good looking and great family, over the next few months we get to know them really well
>Fast forward, one night they invited us over to a big function they were having, lot of fun
>All adults were drinking, wife included, so she goes over to talk to the oldest son for a minute
>I'm hanging out with a couple of dads on the back deck, and they are in the corner of the yard, so I keep an eye on whats happening
>Neighbor son's (Let's call him Ken) friends start giving her a couple of compliments, so she humors them and plays along, jiggles her tits and ass for them, then excuses herself
>I saw this and thought it was amazing, my sexy wife making all these college guys so jealous of me.
>Nothing happened for a month, then they had another fundraiser at their house
>Same thing, have a good time, and when we got back my wife said that she had kissed Ken and that she was sorry it had happened
>I comfort her, say it is alright, following weeks we start fantasizing about her fucking college kids
>Finally bring it up to her that she should sleep with Ken, after some convincing I got her to reluctantly agree
>From then on, whenever we would see the family I would get her to go over and talk to Ken, and she would allow him to flirt with her for a while
>One afternoon, I had to go visit my parents and stay the night so I told her to stay and invite Ken over...

Would one of those dicks be yours?

How did you start sharing her?
Something she wanted or you?

We hung out a while longer. He would kiss and feel her up when I went to the rest room. She told me later how wonderfully slutty it made her feel to be in public and have other people notice that she was fooling around with two different guys. So we leave and she rides with him while I follow. After a bit I see her head disappear into his lap.

Nah. I aint paying for it. Share more

Yes
None inside , just on her pelvis or stomach

didn't really share my gf, but at one party, I made her wear this and get fondled by other guys

Started after trying it out at a Vegas vacation , wanted to do something new so we messed around with the idea of her fucking someone else

My wife openly admits to thinking about other guys while I fuck her. She still won't cuck me though :(

Feels bad.

Howd you convince her to do that?
What did she think of it?

You are a disgrace

Why?

Is this where the Low-T club meets? Good, I'm in the right place...

> Implying T levels have anything to do with this fetish.

I told her I wanted her to be an eye candy for people lol she reluctantly agreed, but she was so wet afterwards

Nudes

Mor

Howd they grab her?
Were they friends? What did they think of her afterwards?

who wouldn't?

I want too share my wife!

>I go over to neighbor's house and ask if Ken can help my wife with some chores around the house, give him a hundred bucks and say I gotta go
(This next part is all what my wife told me)
>Ken comes over, wife has him move some furniture around, help clean up, bunch of little tasks
>After an hour or so, she takes him out to run a few errands
>They get back, she says to stay around for dinner
>Wife takes a shower, changes into the shortest robe she has, barely goes below her ass
>Wife starts making dinner, Ken sits down to watch TV
>While she is making dinner, she makes sure to bend over and give him a great show, acting like she doesn't notice
>They eat dinner, she starts asking if he has a gf, blah blah blah
>Somehow, she got around to asking him if he'd ever had a blowjob, he said no
>Bit of flirting, wife says she would love to show him
>Ken is pretty excited, they go over to the couch, he undoes his pants, and is already fully torqued
>Wife told me he was absolutely hung, couldn't believe it, so she starts going to town
>Ken lasts like 30 seconds, blows a huge load down her throat
>They kiss for a couple of minutes, then when he is ready to go, she straddles him and starts riding
>Again, Ken lasts like 3 minutes then he blows inside my wife
>They go for another couple rounds, then they get cleaned up and Ken goes home
>When I got back the next day she told me that story and I was hard AF, wish I would have had pictures
That was around a year ago, and she still finds time for him one or two times a month, its a real treat for both of them

start with her pictures :D!

Does she remember/regret?

it was a halloween party at a club. she was wearing a tutu over that but took it came off inside. She sure was getting a lot of attention. Don't know how many people grabber her ass lol. My friends were shocked but they didn't really do anything w my gf

I've shared her a Lot on here lately in wwyd/rate threads

I really REALLY want to pass my gf around. She used to be super sluty but she just wants me now. Just to have her fondled at a party or club dressed up realy sluty turns me on like crazy. Having her fuck other guys whould be heavenly both to watch and to join in. We have talked alot about it and she might come around to it. Fingers crossed.

I share my wife with other hot women

More!

Fingers crossed for you user.

My cheating ex. Relationship went sour after she got a job as a model in a tech expo. A minor douche-bag celeb flirted with her and ended up fucking her a week after the expo.

My gf likes to flirt and flash when we r at bars, the most she has done though is get her pussy rubbed and rubbed a guys cock outside his pants

She remembered it. She liked it. I found out that I married a slut. I've shared 3 other times since then.
1-ffm
2-mmf
3-mmff

Thanks

nudes?

Did it turn you on user?

It turns me on like hell now. At the time I wanted to fucking kill them both.

nice any pussy?

Shared my greentext of my wife having sex with a co-worker before. Am prepared to again if there is sufficient interest.

This is her

uncovered?

Did she tell you any details about the fuck?

Do you regret letting her go?

looks cute! show her from behind :)

Not on my phone sorry. I'll share when I get home. I'm at work rn

awesome how was she in bed?

I lurked Craigslist personals and thought MMF would be hot but they want fit guys.

I started lifting, mind you I'm in my mid 30s. After a couple years I look pretty good. Start responding to ads.

Hooked up with an older couple doing the MFM thing for the first time. I was only supposed to watch but she ended up jacking and blowing me. He loved it. It was a blast.

Then I hooked up with a bi couple with a bit more experience. We are FWB now and they have one more guy they get with on a regular basis. It was word af at first to fuck a guys wife in front of him. She has awesome tits and is a great kisser. After we play, if I don't have to rush back to work, we'll cuddle in bed for an hour. It is awesome.

Do you fuck the husband too?

I became suspicious because I started finding these bizarre texts from random numbers. After almost 6 months of a deteriorating relationship she confessed and told me everything. She told me it was a one off but I couldn't handle it.

I'll listen

Long story short - my gf, not my dick

Would you take her back now, and have a cuck relationship?

story

She was super caring and tender. Most submissive chick I've ever been with. Also the tightest.

damn any bj or fucking pics?

Yeah. I have a bit of a cock fetish. I don't really care for men romantically. The 3 of us have done just about every combination of fucking you can imagine.

damn hot! now remove that string!

I think the whole thing turns me on now because we're not longer together. But I don't think I'd feel that way if we were in love again.

That is hot. Always wanted to suck my wife's taste of a cock.

Yep lol. But not on my rn. Don't have that thing on my phone.

damn

Her name Petra?

Me too. I'm trying to get my wife into it. She doesn't know about me and the other couples. She says she wants to try a MFM but she brushes me off when I mention wanting to suck the guy too.

not many ass pics without panties

Like her?

Whould love to whore her out

You're, ahem "girlfriend" is pretty hot.

definitely got sexy little titties

nice! what about pussy?

Maybe try without the sucking? Is that a dealbreaker for you?

wwyd?