So a year ago, before the crypto boom I was looking at RX 480s. Found a few 4gb models for around 200 dollars...

So a year ago, before the crypto boom I was looking at RX 480s. Found a few 4gb models for around 200 dollars. I look them up now, and they are closer to 400. Fucking crypto faggots, are ruining the price of GPUs for actual gamers. They all need to die.

They do need to die. I agree user. It's ridiculous.

Present day. Present time. Hahahahaha.

>Many of the same people on here who complain vehemently about miners increasing gfx card prices also at other times argue zealously in favour of capitalism and "the market" and against regulation.

What I'm saying is, I don't know OP but my default position is that of no sympathy.

That's what you deserve for not upgrading as soon as possible upon release based to keep up with your needs. If you were truly one with the wired you would be prepared. You deserve your suffering.

Okay muta, get off Sup Forums.

I'm a more of a lefty than a righty. I just want graphics cards to be fair priced. It's boolshit. Literally a 100% increase in card prices. It's disgusting. Looks like I'm getting a 1050 ti now instead of an RX 480 which I really fucking wanted.

I didn't have to upgrade at the time. Also, I don't live in mom's basement. I have bills to pay

Spotted the faggot who thinks he'll become rich from dogecoin

Well, the bitcoin crash is happening right now.

We'll probably see a bunch of nerds jumping off buildings in the next month because they lost all their money.

Why not get a 980ti used
Or a 1070 new or used

got a 1050 ti for 170
im fine, dont really give a shit, just laughing at all these faggots falling for the "NOWS THE TIME TO INVEST IN BITCOIN!" bait recently

I don't really like used PC products. I bought a card quite a few years back used, idiot mailed it without static wrap. Wasted 200 bucks and PayPal/eBay wouldn't accept my dispute.

How do you like the performance? Can it play all modern games without issue?

I hope these idiots jump off. Never seen a GPU price increase like this.

so far haven't had an issue with it, haven't been pushing it but been able to run everything on high or ultra if i wanted to.
only thing i don't like about it is that it has a reactive fan, so it only turns on once the gpu reaches a specific temp
but stays between 28-38C from what I have seen

On the plus side, now that BTC is falling through the floor, you can probably snag a used 1080 for cheap real soon

Fucking this. Hell most will go on the market for dirt cheap. Its gonna be raining fucking GPU soon

I sure hope so, I'm struggling with new games using a Nvidia Quadro 4000 atm

yup
planning on getting a new gpu and some new parts after the crash
need to upgrade a few parts soon

lol at the poor fag being defensive you stupid poor faggot lol at your life

cpu* not gpu

PCIe x16

Xeon quad core 8 thread, I was about to say GPUs don't have "socket" per say

When you leave mom's tit let me know

yeah i read it wrong, fucked up on painkillers, was thinking cpu socket and not gpu.