BOW TO YOUR KING

BOW TO YOUR KING

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=POZCF9t9FUI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>average rating 8.4/10
>100% rating
Well that's certainly legitimate. At least only 'hate speech' ratings are being removed.

>wants to get rid of nazi Sup Forums trolls
>m-muh free speech
kæk

>blocks bad reviews
>claims they're racist
It's literally the best movie ever now that we've removed anything negative about it!
Super double good!

You don't know how rotten tomatoes works. 100 percent of reviewers would recommend it, that's all that means. Wait till metacritics final score for an actual number rating

but what if they actually just blocked racist reviews, and not just bad ones?

oh noez, can't have that... muh white genocide n shiat.

Who gives a shit? Marvel movies are always competent but incredibly shallow movies designed to draw in the maximum amount of people possible. I can't think of a Marvel movie in the last decade that I would call shit (Iron Man 2 comes closest), but pretty much all of them I would call bland as fuck.

Just like how bad reviews of Ghostbusters were all sexist?

>Batman and iron man together
Nigga you dumbshitt?

right.. you're right... it's not like Sup Forums would make a concerted effort of trolling reviews on films they deem feminist, pro-black etc.

they'd never do such a thing... oh, wait
kæk

>Everything i dont agree with is racism
>you must be tolerant of all viewpoints as long as theyre also my views

34 reviews out of the possible millions that will be reviewing it. Movie isn't even out yet. Most people that rate it are utter morons. Tfw niggers will still bitch and moan when they didn't get an Oscar once again.

>only Sup Forums would dislike it
Yeah that's all it is. It couldn't possibly be because they're bad. It must be racism and sexism.
I wonder if they'll publicly show the 'racist' downvote reviews.

They literally the same person lol

It's kinda sad how we have to hold niggers by the hand all the time

the movie might be bad, it may be good, I have no idea. But that doesn't change the fact that Sup Forums and other stormfarts are going full reee right now trying to downvote it as hard as they can. Are you denying this?

BOW TO YOUR KING

sheeeeeit

>Nick cannon

>implying Paddington isn't the shit

I'll just leave this here.

I'm not denying it. However last time stories were spun over something like this it was Ghostbusters. And that flopped because it was legitimately terrible despite sites like Rotten Tomatoes pushing that it was only sexists saying it sucked.
Sup Forums might fuck with the end figures, but sjws are the ones claiming it's great because the characters are women or not white or a toaster who thinks it's a rubber duck.

Can't wait till the crossover with Ugandan Knuckles

>do u kno da wey to unemploymen

It also doesn't change the fact that blacks are all going to collectively agree that it was the greatest movie of all time just because it was a superhero who was black

hi Sup Forums, I must admit the new spin is intelligent, almost even have some merit to it. Too bad it's too much of a 4D chess move, for anyone outside the deeper reaches of political discourse to understand. Diminishing marginal returns and shiieeet, phamalam.

but 7/10 for thought and effort.

Can't white for White's review

Ghostbusters sucked major league ass, yes, but the orchestrated troll storm against it was no less real. I know, I was there.

Critics might say this, black people wouldn't care a lot

So 98% of people voting want to see the movie and all the critics claim they liked it, why should we care? Wanting to see a movie don't mean they will find it good in the end and do anyone really give a fuck about what critics think?

Nice trey trips
This is a death if overused

Why won't a rich nation like Wakanda give food to starving Africans all around it?
It's supposed to be right next to places like Ethiopia and Somalia where famine and poverty are commonplace.

>orchestrated troll storm against it
Are you implying it wasn't part of the marketing strategy? Most early media had those involved with the project screaming sexism from the get go.

>Are you implying it wasn't part of the marketing strategy?
yeah, I don't think they'd go to such lengths as false-flagging a hate campaign against themselves. They don't have the abstraction necessary.
I don't know, I don't care, it's a fairytale bro.

Can anyone confirm if these points are even real? They can't really be true, right? Sorry in advance. I know next to nothing about black panther

this user will always be my king

>a hate campaign
It's not about a hate campaign. It's publicity.
Any publicity is good publicity and if they can pull in a feminist crowd with it (which they did largely because of an 'anti-troll' push), then why would they possibly ignore it?
Attack and claim to be the victim. It's a winning formula these days.

>Are you implying it wasn't part of the marketing strategy?
The thought that this is not so far-fetched has maxed out my trigger level for the day. No more Internet for me today.

there might some of them are, to a certain extend, but they idea here is to shout "BLACK RACISM" really loud and throw mud at the movie hoping some might stick. People don't fact-check these days, and Sup Forums knows that.

Wish I would have bet someone a while ago since I knew it would get an amazing RT score.

Ryan Coogler managed to make a spectacular Rocky reboot, so I knew he could handle anything.

yes, but I really don't think they speculated much in that direction. They hardly needed to, the backlash served itself.

>the backlash
There it is.
Don't forget, Ghostbusters was completed during a time of tumblr feminists and more making the news from "being harassed". People nobody had ever heard of were suddenly on national news because they claimed to be abused online. And most offering no evidence of such.
Outrage is an easy market to tap. And again, look at the early interviews and articles, specifically during the promotion of the film. "sexists" this "man children" that. All they had to do was provoke a reaction from people tired of feminism and they got more publicity than their (huge) marketing budget could buy.

The RT critic score is the only movie rating I give any credence to.

Everything else is too unreliable and or unhelpful.

Like all the people here who automatically hate a movie that hasn't even come out yet just because it has black people in it; these are not people who's opinions I value.

Yeah, really worked for Ghostbusters and The Last Jedi is performing way beyond expectations.

>just because it has black people in it;
Couldn't have anything to do with how this is basically being heralded as the next Roots. And it's just a fucking capeshit movie.

what came first, the hen or the egg? Did the tumblrinas not get harassed? Yes, they did, Gamergate comes to mind. Did some start to speculate in how to profit from said harassment? Yes, they did, Gamergate comes to mind.

the manosphere came down hard on women online, and women played the victim card and won the day.

morale of the story: idunno lol

Tell me more about why you don't like the movie that hasn't come out yet, I'm sure your points will keep getting better.

>Gamergate
Just because the Nazis existed at some point in time, doesn't mean people should keep using them as scapegoats

Seriously how beyond a dead corpse is GG?

>harassed

Yet the evidence is mostly "it did happen, honest."

maybe they don't like their neigbhbours and see them as subhumans, i mean tribalism is still very alive and well in Africa. Legit question, is it an enjoyable movie? I'm not expecting anything groundbreaking, but is the movie enjoyable?

I don't see why, I already gave you a reason. I don't like the hype train.

Or can I not, not like it because of that? Must be because I'm a hardened racist, right?

>Did the tumblrinas not get harassed? Yes, they did, Gamergate comes to mind
Didn't that whole thing start because 'journalists' were colluding with game manufacturers to covertly give the ones who paid a good score? And then slammed their audience as being the problem when they were found out?
As for the individuals, some started attacking groups and claimed they were the victim when the groups started talking back.

So if you want to make that comparison, sure you can. Because guess which side got the media to push their cause?
Hint: It was the ones calling everyone else sexist

>Didn't that whole thing start because 'journalists' were colluding with game manufacturers to covertly give the ones who paid a good score?
Been going on since the 80's but let's blame GG for sexism and bury the issue alll together! Don't be so entitled!

I think it's great that they are doing a story with a character than has always traditionally been black, rather than just taking someone else's story and randomly changing characters to make them more "diverse". Like what they did to L in the death note movie for Netflix. That was fucking stupid. Black Panther has always been black though so go for it. I also understand though that the movie will likely get a ton of undeserved praise for having a black protag just because reviewers want everyone to like them but who cares. All of these triple A capeshit movies get undeserved praise anyway.

>is the movie enjoyable?
Standard superhero shit, just replace sexism with racism.
'You can't do that, you're black'
'I expected someone else'
'Oh wow, you blacks are actually all geniuses'
'Help, black people! We can't do it without you!'
etc
Literal shit.

>Just because the Nazis existed at some point in time, doesn't mean people should keep using them as scapegoats
maybe not, but they do.
really? I remember GG, I was there. It as fuck did happen lol
too much reading shit into it, too much tinfoil, user. Sorry, you're out of reach now.

>It as fuck did happen lol
Thanks for being part of the problem
>Too far gone
Not him, but you're being pretty willfully ignorant.

>media worked with media to cover the asses of media
Yeah, real tinfoil hat stuff there.

hahah niggers are ugly

i see the exact same thread everywhere
its like im having HPPD

>Thanks for being part of the problem
my pleasure.
>Not him, but you're being pretty willfully ignorant
no, I'm being wilfully unparanoid.
sidestepping.

>sidestepping
They were caught user. Ignoring it didn't make it go away then and it won't go away in the future.

I know, I'm just saying that this is such a minor part of the whole picture it seems like wilful sidestepping to zone in on it. You should reread my posts, thoroughly.

Probably but you're being kind of a tard too, soooooo.

What's the whole picture then, user?

I know that too, user. I know that all too well.
see

>Supernatural gif
Okay who fucked up and let the tumblarians out of the gas chambers

Was he right?
youtube.com/watch?v=POZCF9t9FUI