Are music for this feel threads still allowed?

Are music for this feel threads still allowed?

>best friend found out I'm in love with her
>she has a boyfriend
>she doesn't feel the same way about me, never has, never will
>she doesn't want to be friends anymore
>left our friendship group because if I don't, she will and she's far more liked by them them than I am so it wouldn't be fair for any of them
>I'm all alone again
>I'll always be alone
>my depression and anxiety are getting worse
>made plans to see Crywank with her next month
>still have the ticket
>plan on selling it when I get the time

Music for this feel? I've been listening to Nick Drake's Pink Moon all day and it's helped. I wanna check out Elliott Smith but I'm worried that I'll get too sad and actually kill myself.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S7zHZrcHdxg
youtube.com/watch?v=EgNgvCLRqWc
youtu.be/4FRFcE-jsQo
youtube.com/watch?v=9K7rmxjk5RQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Te-eqcOgJ7Y
m.youtube.com/watch?v=g7A5zc6r-xU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GmttJjeUtBE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=LT-35IzNpsY
youtube.com/watch?v=v9D8eT8s8f0
youtube.com/watch?v=6VfQKn0oH6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=GWzmvQmjqss
youtube.com/watch?v=uDEKrVmgsAc
youtube.com/watch?v=m_S0qCeA-pc
youtube.com/watch?v=JIrm0dHbCDU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Listen to From a Basement on the Hill

She actually sounds like a gigantic cunt, if you're not purposely leaving details out or anything.

And here you go, sorry you're going through this.

youtube.com/watch?v=S7zHZrcHdxg

how long have u been best friends for

Crywank is a fucking great band, I recommend I Was All Over Her by Salvia Palth for sad boy hours. Sorry

Listen to Elliott Smith for the feelz. Then once your read start listening to Cat Stevens.

She's not a cunt. She knows I have Aspergers, severe depression and anxiety and major anger issues. She'd be worried that if she rejected me I might snap and beat up/rape/kill her. I don't blame her. She's a good person, but everyone has their limit.

Well I only say best friend because she's my only friend. I'm only barely a buddy to her.

IT'S JUST A FOND FAREWELL TO A FRIEND

GIVE ME ONE GOOD REASON NOT TO DO IT

gonna walk walk walk
youtube.com/watch?v=EgNgvCLRqWc

If you haven't already...
youtu.be/4FRFcE-jsQo

This album always evoke find memories of being a child, exploring a thrift store and uncovering all its secrets with just your imagination. Long before the pressures of social contact and rejection that can come along with it.

*evokes
*fond
Sorry for my spelling, auto-correct is horrible.

You have really basic tastes and are probably a legitimately boring person. Your peers’ response to your behavior is totally understandable. I’m glad you’re at least taking enough initiative to do them the favor of removing yourself from their lives

youtube.com/watch?v=9K7rmxjk5RQ

>this pointless hostility
Try being less subtle at how much you relate to him next time
Maybe then you wouldn't rot in your own projections

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Te-eqcOgJ7Y
m.youtube.com/watch?v=g7A5zc6r-xU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GmttJjeUtBE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=LT-35IzNpsY

Sure I won't get too depressed? Pink Moon is good because it's not overly depressing, more like just a really shit day but this strange reclusive man saw you crying on the stairs and wrapped you in a nice blanket, gave you a hug and said "I feel your pain" before disappearing.

Cheers mate.

couldn't have said it better myself.

/thread

>friends with girl
>fell in love with her
>started talking to her again after like a year
>gradually realize she's actually kinda boring
>she starts to fall in love with ME
>i fall out of love with her

music for this feel

dick

Lel she got me into Crywank.

Good lord, I don't even know what to say.

We're all in this together senpai.

youtube.com/watch?v=v9D8eT8s8f0

>Please by
>Patient
>I have
>may not show it but a nigga goin though a lot rn

Why do you stupid fags keep making the same mistake

You wont, that's why I said cat stevens once your ready. He's music is very happy and got me out of a post break up low. :)

why would she drop friendship because you like her? i mean i can see how that's awkward and can be uncomfortable for some people. but that's it. and more importantly.. why would she try to get you out of the social group?
sounds more like you're creepy as fuck and you were never as close to her as friends as you thought you were

See >Aspergers
>severe depression and anxiety

What can I say we all have a lot in common

Probably. There's also the mental illness factor I mentioned in She likely can't put up with that and this was the final straw.

How bad are you, like whats your major malfunction, why did she become friends with you in the first place

youtube.com/watch?v=6VfQKn0oH6Q

you'll find your qt or not fuck it play music breh

so would you say therapy isn't working for you? there's music for that feel user
youtube.com/watch?v=GWzmvQmjqss

I can feign being normal if the conditions are just right but I am pretty damn awkward. Prone to overload on nights out.

I've been seeing a therapist for over two years and it's not working. I had a panic attack yesterday and cried in a public toilet cubicle. Tried Lexapro, but it exacerbated my anxiety so I stopped immediately.

Ah, from the typo I thought you meant "when you're dead" because I would've killed myself by then.

FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Idk man either you do therapy and get meds depending on how bad it is, if you do drugs do mushrooms or some shit and maybe it will change something

I work with a turbo autist who just plays league is a neckbeard and listens to league raps and literally fucking talks about rape n shit. Been working on him for like a year now and hes made some good progress, he got his first hug the other day. All it really takes to learn to talk to people is too just do it, only reason why he even could though is because I made a three man hype group and were hype him up to talk to people everyday and don't judge him

Its hard man but you just gotta find good people and the only way to do it is by the numbers game

was she actually boring or is it just a self destruction on your part because you can't believe that someone out there actually likes you?

kys douche

Move on, go live somewhere else. Find new people. Don't wallow in your misery

This unironically happened to me, twice, with the same girl
Some women (and men too I imagine) are very good at adapting to your interests to seem more appealing while not really sincerely holding those interests themselves, be careful not to fall for such chameleon types

Can't find drugs anywhere, too much of a bitch anyway.

This group was my hype group man ;_;

I have nowhere to go. I can't find a job (wouldn't be able to function in a job anyway), I'm not doing uni and I have no money to move somewhere else.

> I'll take the bait

If you're in love with her but she sees you as a friend it's the right thing to do to stop seeing each other/stop being friends. You don't have to leave your friends, though. Don't take decisions for them. What if they want to be with you? The group can see you both separately.

Talk to your friends about how you feel. If they don't give a shit, then yeah leave. Just be honest

I don't even want to fucking date her man. I've just picked up these goddamn feelings for her and I can't rid myself of them no matter how much I want to. The only reason I hung out with this group is because she introduced me to them. I'm the outsider.

Wow, you guys are looking so inexperienced with your retarded questions...

Dude, it's not like the group can only hang out with one of you, take it easy.

Yeah, you have feelings for her. It will pass. Give it time and in the meantime, talk to people, do something.

What if one in the group has been through something similar and you talk about how it went? It's better to talk to people your age than a therapist. It's more real, right?

What about your parents/siblings? Open up to them.

>having friends who are girls
Please don't tell me you guys actually do this.
If you aren't fucking a girl, there is literally no reason to be hanging out with her.

Girls don't want beta bitchboys who listen to Crywank. This is why you will always just be a friend to her.
They want alpha Chads who don't give a fuck about them. Just start ignoring them. The second you do that, you already appear more mysterious and interesting in their eyes. Chasing after them just makes you look desperate and pathetic.

I know it doesn't make sense, but girls aren't exactly logical creatures.

this

i learned this lesson

Yeah, the guy is diving into some Sup Forumscore so what? No reason to be hard on him. Nick Drake and Elliott Smith are great.

It's true that looking like you care too much is unappealing because it looks desperate, but going the entire other way and ignoring them will only attract thots
finding a girl that is actually interesting is tougher

My mother is severely depressed and spends all day rolling cigarettes and watching anti-vaccine propaganda. I don't see my brother much anymore, and when I do he talks down to me like I'm an infant.

OK listen up if you're still here OP. I'm going to get you the girl. But you need to follow these steps exactly. I'm this guy.
First off, you're going to message her like you usually do. And somewhere in this conversation, you're going to subtly tell her that you have a date this weekend. Doesn't matter that you're lying or that she might want proof. You don't owe her shit. This will most likely make her extremely jealous even if she just says "k."
Then you will just disappear and don't talk to her. Don't message her again after that. JUST DON'T DO IT. I know it will be hard to resist, but just don't fucking do it. It may take days, it may take weeks, but she will message you back eventually and say something along the lines of "I miss how we used to be. I want to have that again. :(" Girls are predictable, so she might even use that exact wording.
When this happens, you say you don't know, you kind of have a busy schedule, but sure, maybe we can meet up for lunch one day.
At this point, when you meet, you need to show her the transformation you went under. You need to have new mannerisms, new way of speaking, new fashion, new appearance. Not saying to pretend to be someone else, but you need to show her the true alpha you. This will make her feel that she didn't see what was right in front of her the whole time.
Then you will leave and ignore her again. But she will message you because no girl can grasp the concept that there's a living breathing male out there who doesn't think she's a goddess. You will become a challenge for her and she will have to have you. This time, she will probably be flirty. And that's when you know she's yours.

But here's the best advice of all. You don't want a girl who doesn't want you. If a girl can't see the brilliant person you are, it is a waste of your valuable time trying to convince her. Move on and find another one who appreciates and respects you.

>these are the people you share this board with
Nah i can’t take this, you belong on /r9k/ not Sup Forums please go there in stead

That's not going to happen. She is happy with her boyfriend and she does not, has never and will never want anything romantic to do with me (or platonic, now it seems).

And besides, she'd never fall for that. I'm 5'10 and 270lb and ugly as fuck. Personality wise, I'm like Nick Drake but even more autistic and I don't wanna kill myself cos I'll make my mum sad.

That shit might work with your average girl, but she's mature beyond her years. She doesn't play those kinds of games. She's not gonna miss what we used to have, whatever you wanna call it. She's got her own circle of friends she can easily go back to, as if nothing ever happened.

I have Aspergers, not weaponised autism.

Then I can't help you user.
Seems like the biggest hurdle you're facing is confidence. Once you get past this "boohoo I'm ugly no girl would ever want me" phase you will exponentially increase the odds of people of both genders wanting to be around you.
I myself am ugly as fuck, yet somehow I have a qt gf and still to this day I have no clue how I did it. It happens sometimes.

Think of it this way. You can be ugly, but there's nothing uglier than someone acts ugly. You can be ugly, but if you act like a Chad, people will start to believe it even if deep down they know it might not be true.
Sure, there's no guarantees of you getting laid doing this but you will at least dramatically increase your chances. Best of luck bud.

This is true but also not fullproof. Not every girl is going to suddenly become interested in a guy who doesnt seem to care about her. Hell, she might not even notice him

I don't usually say this but holy fuck you're pathetic. Stop giving this bitch so much credit, I was in your shoes like 10 years ago but I've learned since then that 90% of women that break your heart aren't worth most of the affection you had for them in the first place. My last ex dumped me because I didn't have a high-paying job or a degree at the time, though she insisted that I was the most interesting, intelligent, and thoughtful boyfriend she ever had. Apparently status mattered more than any of that. Yeah, shit hurt since even though she wasn't nearly as interesting as the types I usually prefer, she was cute and she was interested in me so I went with it but I moved the fuck on because she wasn't even anything all that special. You'll learn how to move on too, I get that it hurts now but honestly, the sooner you treat her as just another person, probably not even worth your time, the sooner you'll bounce back, even if only a little.

>our friendship group
fucking normie

She hasn't "broken my heart". Breaking my heart would've been sending me a message saying "you think I would be interested in you? ha!" followed by a photo of her making out with her boyfriend or something. It wasn't malicious.

My brother talked me down until I was 23, 25 or so. It happens. Now we get along just fine. Do you know what counters douchebaggery? Being honest.

I remember my brother making fun of me the first time I was trying to prepare something to eat, making jokes and treating me like I was a kid. At a point I asked him how to do a pasta and he started making all these jokes. After two minutes I said "are you gonna teach me or not?" He quit the jokes and explained me.

Sometimes you have to take one or two to get one back.

Also, you seem to assume a lot from people. Stop talking to people on the internet. Stop with the excuses and talk to people that care about you, which believe me or not are more likely to be family/friends more than some anons on the web

Apart from my mum and grandma, nobody gives a shit about me.

>>she doesn't want to be friends anymore

she was never your friend in the first place than, fuck her you're better off without the cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=uDEKrVmgsAc

If it makes you feel better, we've all been there. It sucks now and you'll have some sorting to do with your own thoughts, but theres nothing more mature than being okay wuth that shit and not looking back. If your so called friends dont want to hang out you dont need them anyway.
Life is telling you to man up.
Stop having girls as best friends.
Ps. Fast forward in your own life, girl ends up wanting you, but then you'll see you never had liked her in the first place, and that shes a bit repugnant. Happened to me.
Now fuck off

You sound like a pussy dude. Lift some weights

It doesn't have to be malicious to hurt you and goddamn, stop fucking taking up for her. You can talk about her without putting her on a pedestal. You keep putting yourself down and exalting her even if you don't realize it, it's not doing shit for you and it doesn't sound like she even cares that much about this.

>Me and Girl become best friends fastly back in Aprilish
>all this While also Hooking up with her on a regular basis
>Both expressed we liked each other >Wanted to be with her but she and myself were both just not in the right mental places to start a relationship (commitment issues, not wanting to destroy friendship)
>Remain great friends but don’t see each other as often
>I start falling in love with a different girl I knew back in high school, though we arent dating (she loves Death Grips Beach House Anco and FKA Twigs) I think she’s the love of my life no joke.
>Recently started to hang with 1st girl again, and we both acknowledge we have feelings for other people, but still continue to hook up
>Recently tripped shrooms with her.
>Showed her a song I wrote inspired by her while tripping
>She literally says “let’s start dating right now”
>I say I can never treat her 2nd best with tears in my eyes.
>She said she loves me and I love her too so I said it back.
>We hooked up and said I loved you during that shroom trip. That shit was 4 days ago and I’ve been a disaster since
> She has dyed hair
>I still love and wannabe with the other girl more, but I know it’s not a sure thing

How fucked am I Bros?

Go back to indieheads you fucking faggot

>(she loves Death Grips Beach House Anco and FKA Twigs)
She sounds like a fucking pleb. Why don't you go with this girl that you said you loved? Are you some kind of autist? Let go of this "what if" bullshit with this pleb bitch that likes FKA Twigs and shit (lol). Goddamn dude. If it doesn't work out, whatever. It's not like you're fucking this high school pleb girl anyway. Who cares? What the fuck do you have to lose?

Go with the one that you already have a strong connection with and has shown interest in you. Trying to aim for a soulmate or "the one" or any other nonsense that involves turning down someone you have some attraction to for an ideal is vastly overrated.

It’s not that “she likes all these cool bands or whatever”, it’s more like her actual interest in music is so huge that it stimulates me.
The other girl likes music but she listens to The Jam, Paul Weller, OK Go, Death Cab. But she also loves things I show her like Angel Olsen and LCD Soundsystem.

Honestly guys it’s obviously not about music, but I love both these girls and I think they are each crazy and amazing. But you guys might be right that I have a reliable best friend type that I love, maybe I’m not giving her a proper chance?

unrelated but that girl is disgusting

A lot of dudes here would kill to be in your position, don't ruin your opportunity, my man.

>best friend is a woman
How does this happen? Only gay guys do this afaik

>meet qt girl
>we're attracted to each other
>start hanging out, watching netflix and fucking like crazy
>we both say we have no feelings for each other
>she suddenly fell in love with me

Music for this feel? Also, what should I do? The sex is incredibly good.

I finally understand all those shitposts about betas reading this thread...

Please take these threads to /adv/. No one is talking about music, and in reality you're just looking for someone to talk to.

What are you even talking about? I have very little in common with the OP

Why did you had to leave your friendship group tho?? I dont think you needed to

>left our friendship group because if I don't, she will and she's far more liked by them them than I am so it wouldn't be fair for any of them
aaaaand that's what's called being a beta, and that's why girls don't like you.

Stop acting like you owe all this shit to other people, it's a dumb lie people tell themselves, whether they have a hero complex or whatever, get over yourself. If you never give yourself respect anyway you'll never receive it in turn.

>>>r/TheRedPill

I need songs that make me feel like the new SOPHIE song does
youtube.com/watch?v=m_S0qCeA-pc

>crywank
>great anything

dude similar shit almost happened to me too, just apologise to her and tell her you two dont need to lose such a friendship and many others over dumb shit like that youtube.com/watch?v=JIrm0dHbCDU

My presence would split the group up. They'd be better off without me,

Nice quads, but I don't think I'm that far gone.

She's completely cut contact. I'm fucked.

>She'd be worried that if she rejected me I might snap and beat up/rape/kill her.
>She's a good person
user no she isn't. Sorry for the late reply but if you see this, you are NOT in the wrong and you are infinity better than her. Just let her go and hang out with your friends. She already has a bf and no time for YOUR group of friends

See above. Aspergers, serious anger issues, yada yada yada. It's not that much of a stretch to make, even though I'd never even think about hurting her.

Dude you have aspergers not sociopathy. There are people who about her whole lives without knowing they're autistic and have never hurt anybody. just do yourself a favor and stay with your friends. If she's so scared of you then let her evade you. Not other way round. Don't lose a good group of friends over some self obsessed piece of shit

I sincerely believe you should commit suicide.
People like you serve no purpose in society. The mentally ill need to be put down at birth. She doesn't owe you anything you selfish manchild.
Slice your wrists vertically.

13lur

Kek, had a similar story.

I had a short but intense thing going with a grill. I would have probably done anything for her before it had ended. Needless to say, it did, she wanted to focus on her real life and stop spending so much time on me. I was fucking destroyed.

I got over it, eventually, and then I find she's worming her way back into my social circles and trying to push me to initiate her somehow. I talked to her, and realised, she was just being weak and selfish, and pretty frankly seemed pretty boring. I shut her down and told her to leave, to stop dragging out her feelings.

I tried not to be a dick about it at the time, but it felt fucking golden.

I'm sure you like to think this but she said "hi" out of pity and awkwardness.
You're still a pathetic beta.

Tell me how I can do that without devastating my family and I will gladly do it.

They won't care. Autists are a cancer to society.

Horoscope-tier assumptions by bored Anons on the internet affect me how?

Cheers pham.

I wasn't even really friends with this group anyway. They just let me hang around because I was friends with her.

She's the least self obsessed person I know. She pushes herself beyond her limit to keep all of her friends happy. This is her absolute limit.

This has happened to me except I fell back in love with her and basically had OP's situation, and then fell out of love with her again after discovering she had become a huge liberal twat. I have weird relationships.