What thinks Sup Forums about pedophilia?

What thinks Sup Forums about pedophilia?

Is it okay? Do they need help?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MLeIyy2ipps
youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Its completely normal, my 4yro daughter enjoys it everyday

Anyone who abuse a children should get killed imo.

ill put it like this, when i was the age of 10-14 i was a horny little shit. as a matter of fact those were the horniest times of my life, litterally fapping 10-13 times a day till my dick skin started peeling and sometimes cumming in 3 seconds (my record). i would have fucked any of my teachers in a heart beat given the opportunity.

now you tell me if thats a crime or not.

It’s very childish

Pedophilia is a mental condition kinda like Alzheimer and ADD. So yes, it is okay.

Child abuse is a completely separate topic that is often but not always related. Child abuse is obviously bad.

Get help. satan is guna eat ur ass. uncle satan will poop in ur dad. if u dnt beliebe in god or if u touch a vagine ever ur mum is satan and she'll poop on ur tits gg ez

the real question then is like what this user said is it really abuse of the child wants sex? i mean they will have sex with others there own age anyway (anyone who went to a middle school knows this as a fact), so whats the big deal in that situation?

Anyone who wants to fuck a child should be shot in the face with a .45

being a pedo doesnt mean anything, just like you dont rape women simply by being a hetero. the fact that you are a pedo doesnt concern anybody except that its weird knowing you dig the children, kind of like when your good mate confesses to you that hes gay, youre kinda like eh.

Just like anyone in the LBGVTQ what ever the fuck letter combination it is

what about the guys that post child gore of kids being hung, decapitated, ran over, shot, flayed, and put in blenders in gore threads? why is that shit legal and acceptable as NOT child abuse?

backwards soceity if you ask me.

What.

How is that not connected.
Im maybe taking a huge bait but what's the difference between abusing a child and doing pedophilia. I understand that pedophilia is abusing "sexually" a child. But then it won't add up to what you're saying. If abusing is not a mental issue, why abusing sexually would be not ?

Explain yourself.

Generally, no. The pedos tend to get the kiddos in the van just fine. They don't seem to need help.

Yeah they need help, the kind a bullet to the head can provide

youtube.com/watch?v=MLeIyy2ipps

Just to clarify you are talking 11 and under yeah? pre pubescent. Over 11 is Hebo, Totally normal

what user is trying to say is that paedophilia is the thought/condition of sexual attraction to a child
the actual action of fucking a toddler is a different, although correlated, thing

It's a mental illness that cannot be surpassed. I personally believe in the death penalty for pedophiles.

MODS

That shit is legal and acceptable? Really?

I think you need to define it first.
People can't tell the difference between pedophilia and pederasts.
They can't tell the difference between pedophilia and hebephilia either.

Get these things clear first - then return to your question.

Sup Forums isn't serious a lot of the time, but seriously-

>Is it okay?

No. Why the fuck would you even ask this.

>Do they need help?

Yes. Many pedophiles were themselves abused as children. That never excuses the actions they take, but it's a starting point for directing and helping these people BEFORE they take actions that could ruin their chance for redemption and ruin others lives as well.

yes. there is nothing preventing you from sharing or viewing pictures of children being murdered/dead. why do u think gore threads run rampant with them?

To me there's a difference between thinking about kids and actually going out and doing it. I'm sure there's sooo many people that thought about it but that was it.

There's a huge difference in the sexes, young boy fuck older woman and every guy wishes it was him but young girl fucks older guy and he's a dead man.

Nope.. Pedophilia is the attraction to pre pubescent people, there is no action. molestation and stationery rape is the sexual act towards those people.

if you're strong enough to move a revolver trigger with your dick, you're a hulk-like abomination that should be killed before you destroy half of NYC

so is no one going to actually define what counts as "abuse"?

>stationery rape
lol. like raping a notebook?

No it is not OK unless the kid is Really Really hot

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE

6am and no sleep, BUT maybe u can use a sharpie?

has anyone ever got cured then ?

Im Triggered, Stop abusing me

If a so-called "child" is 13 and up it's not considered and disorder of any kind in the psychological sense.

What I can't stand are people who say PEDO! whenever a guy shows and attraction to a 14 or 15 year old girl.

WHAT AM I??
I prefer tiny petite women.
Like 4'11 or 5 feet being perfect.
I'm very attracted to girls from 12-26
But sometimes I see a girl right on the cusp of puberty and I don't just admire her for her youthful beauty. I like it when girls "develop early".

I saw a 16 year old (or so) in a cut off shirt with huge tits on a tiny little frame the other day. We almost crashed into each other at the Walmart and she could tell I was blown away by her look. SHE FUCKING LOVED THAT SHE TURNED ME ON SO MUCH.

People try to draw solid lines around things that are flexible. I would never manipulate a kid and would never tell friends and family I'd fuck a 16 year old in a heart beat(Legal in Canada)

Hell I'm afraid to say pounding an 18 year old is on my bucket list. I mean I had a 19 year old GF years ago, but I FUCK NOW. You know?

I ripped an entire Tumblr made up of mostly young Japanese schoolgirls last night. Pic related.

Just because someone hasn't been cured of a thing in the past, doesn't mean it's a choice and doesn't mean that it can't be cured in the future.

Jesus Cures all Sins.

That was not what I meant. I just wanted to know if some poeple actually got cured since some poeple on the board think they can get help and somehow fix what they're doing.

you have some trauma that a therapist can help with

Oh okay. Louis Theroux has a good documentary called "A Place for Paedophiles" that documents their treatment. Generally it seems like there's no cure currently, and it's just something people have to learn to live with.

what in that reply hints towards people needing to be cured?

the trauma was having access to HBO as a kid, i regret nothing.

Sometimes 15 is ok. Like if you're like really in love, and not in for the sexual attraction, then i'm good.

Under 14- that's a definitive no. for going with someone who's is 19+

I think it more or less is just people who wanted to be parents but can't find a person to be with to have a child. The child is made into both their charge and love interest in their minds because of this.

see >Pedophilia is a mental condition kinda like Alzheimer and ADD. So yes, it is okay.

I didnt say YOUR reply, i said "some poeple on this board"

And why can't we post dogs fucking women with out getting taken down and they let that slide

If I was making the laws, I would really struggle to let anyone with such mind going around in the country. Even if they admit they have a problem.

>I'm very attracted to girls from 12...

Stopped reading. Get help, your demons are winning.

I will bump this thread now and then with Japanese school girls. Any straight man that says an 18 or especially cute 14 year old isn't attractive is lying.

Japanese schoolgirls may not be your thing, but knowing a nicely developed girl is 14 doesn't suddenly make her not attractive. Attraction isn't something we choose, it's wired. Some before we're born and some from our "SEX MAP" as we develop.

Trust me. I read evolutionary psychology.
And I also have a penis, so I have experience with this topic. (All girls posted are legal age btw. Tumblr seems to be a mix of post 18 softcore and under 18 candids. Your penis doesn't pick and choose. Your brain says yay or nay.)

I'm so sick of these virtue signaling faggots that like to brag nothing under 18 or even 26 turns them on. Fucking liars.

Animal abuse

because thats also illegal and counts as "animal abuse"