Why are white girls so weak?

Why are white girls so weak? youtube.com/watch?v=7rhcMqkgs0c

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World's_Strongest_Man#Official_results_.E2.80.93_top_three_places
m.youtube.com/watch?v=akbgU3Y-RHM
youtube.com/watch?v=QT4_1YFaOtg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This vid gave me an erection

White people overall are generally weak.

Cumskins BTFO

They tend to live in civilised, economically stable areas where fighting is not the norm, therefore they're not experienced in it.

>
Please feel free to check how many of these names belong to non-white people
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World's_Strongest_Man#Official_results_.E2.80.93_top_three_places

That was lame

Oh, and I found the grill in the red.

Hijabis are powerful though

Because the functional strength of gorillas is astounding. How can white girls even compete?

Because they are civilized and not used to monkey street fighting. Shitskins have much more experience in BIX NOODING.

I'd could kick both their asses easily.

Aryan Goddess

Not enough protein in their diet

cause negresses and mexicunts are fat as fuck

>white people are weak
>white people are evil and oppress everyone

pick one nigger :^)

>Why are white girls so weak?
I take it that you haven't seen any girl fights?

Niggers and Spics fight the same way.

Ziiiiiiip

I know this is bait, but nearly all of the best powerlifters on earth are white.

>Aryan

>We waz kingz n sheit
>Dem whiteys enslaved us and took all that we had
>Nah just playin nigga dey weak

Can you baboons make up your minds already?

Both are equally retarded fighting. No kicks or head bashings, it's like a children's fight.

always take your hoodie/jacket off when fighting, man

>americans in charge of fighting

jesus fuck girl fights are pathetic

Fucking hell girls are useless.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=akbgU3Y-RHM

DEEEM DEEEM NEEGUR DEEEEM WOTS WRONG WITCHYUUU DEEEEEM DEEEEEM

Fuck I hate niggers

why do girls fight anyway? There's literally no point

HAHA DAT WOKE NIGGA JES SLEP A BTCH!

imma b put dis on wurlstar

#NOTALLWHITES

same, I want the latina girl to slap the fuck outta my face while riding me

at least gotta pay a little respect for interrupting her, she probably would've kicked her ded in her chimp out

Theres a difference between an average joe blow who doesn't routinely exercise and someone who works out thoroughly and regularly.

Blacks tend to develop more muscle as a base level, but when doing intense physical training whites, particularly those of northern European ancestry, pass them by pretty quickly. The military made note of this when they were first integrating, until noticing stuff like that became taboo.

Cute waifu

>girls only pretend to like fighting

Moar

Say what

all women are weak senpai

see

>citing the exception instead of the rule

nice one Chad. I'm guessing next you'll cite how the world's biggest dick is a white man, even though on average they're smaller than black men.

Good goys, yes yes white men are weak

sources beat anecdotes, proxy leaf.

why are girls so retarded when it comes to fighting? Literally just google boxing basics and you won't hit the floor thanks to your own fucking momentum

whitey BTFO

>sources beat anecdotes

You've provided no sources, so you're not beating anything. (except your shrimp dick)

> aryan
You ruined those trips

Because they're feminine. Niggers would rape their women all the time so black women evolved to be stronger and more menacing in an attempt to scare away a would be rapist. Hence why niggers like caucasian women since they kept their femininity as their men looked over them and didn't get raped all the time.

Yeah whites are pretty weak...

That's a pretty interesting theory.

The concept of self defence eludes them.

Someone is trying to harm you, in a street fight?

Good, act like a wild animal, go for their throat. One quick punch/slap/chop to the throat can cripple a large man twice your size.

youtube.com/watch?v=QT4_1YFaOtg

literally every white girl nigger fight is bald nigger dragging white girl by their long hair

>mfw whites can't even compete