This is the lettuce you eat at Burger King

This is the lettuce you eat at Burger King.

sauce?

Oh look, it's another one of these shitty forced meymey threads

I don't eat at fast food joints

more?

these are the tendies you get at Wendy's

No, lettuce

Lots of newfags in here
Also, no wonder, he is a nigger

Kek

lol, why do they look like my mom's vagina.

Haha pewdiepie did a video on that today it was really funny! XD

Implying I don't just order nuggets.

Implying I don't order PLAIN burgers.

Implying I ordered a salad

Whew lad

Sorry, I don't eat burger king, but that sucks for those that do

>Implying I don't order BRAIN burgers.

I bet you're a nigger too. It seems like burger king is the absolutely worst fast food place simply because of its employees. They are either skinny crack using white trailer fucks or goddamn niggers and they forget why they are there. They take goddamn forever to do the small job of theirs that they applied for but yet don't feel like they need to do it. Fuck you. Op you are a shitskin dindu nuffin cause poor ol me gotta work cause them white people taking your shit. Yeah yeah. Off yourself nigger

>I bet you're a nigger too. It seems like burger king is the absolutely worst fast food place simply because of its employees. They are either skinny crack using white trailer fucks or goddamn niggers and they forget why they are there. They take goddamn forever to do the small job of theirs that they applied for but yet don't feel like they need to do it. Fuck you. Op you are a shitskin dindu nuffin cause poor ol me gotta work cause them white people taking your shit. Yeah yeah. Off yourself nigger

You sound pretty stupid to me.
Have you finished grade school yet?

You avoiding my racist comments niggerboy?

Man I remember that thread. Good times

treat the staff like shit, they treat your food like shit

>You avoiding my racist comments niggerboy?
no, just trying to stay out of the way of your stupid.
make me a sammich

You seem to be forgetting the staff is niggers who 'deserve' that pay check and they need a raise because that small check aint gonna buy no Jordan's you feel me nigga? My drug dealer is a black guy however he doesn't act like the stupid fucks that work at a bk

FuhnguuUUuuUUuuss

I live in south africa. 80% of the country is niggers. All they want is their DSTV, chicken and pap and the white man's possessions

oh look, it's another flaming newfag

But in africa, white men are slaves!

I hate this picture because thats a fucking Wendys

That lettuce was being tossed out because it had been on the line too long. The employee got fired anyway. This all happened about a thousand years ago in internet time. No one here gave a fuck at the time anyway.

Here, have a look at a nice piece of ass.

fucking normies getting on here and shitposting images from old threats, get out of here fag

Wanna know how the patties are made?

number 15

i dont eat lettuce in burger king

Seen this before. Be original OP.

BuRgEr KiNg FoOt LeTtUcE!

(user was fired from burger king within 12 hours thanks to Sup Forumstards finding his exif data)

I already knew to never eat burger king. most would be shut down if they had a random restaurant inspection.

>NUMBER 15

ThE lAsT tHiNg YoU wOuLd WaNt On YoUr BuRgEr KiNg BuRgEr Is SoMeOnEs FoOt FuNgUs

I like watching Joe Rogan clips on youtube but he is so stupid you could say the word green and his mind would be blown

ffs

also every other fast food company

That was back in 2012

>not liking the only true /ourguy/ on jewtube
nigga kys

I dont eat at burger king, i havent eaten there since like 2003. Thier food tastes like garbage.

You wield so much power!! plus making $8 an hour? You must feel like a man!

>he's eaten garbage before

newfag

fuck off lol