So Sup Forums, my friend recently was asked by a grill whom he was going to vote for

So Sup Forums, my friend recently was asked by a grill whom he was going to vote for.

This is what happened when he said Donald Trump.

How would you respond to this silly attempt made by a grill to into politics?

pic 1/5

Other urls found in this thread:

taxfoundation.org/article/details-and-analysis-donald-trump-s-tax-plan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

2/5

3/5

4/5

This one's lulzy

WHERE DO THEY TRAIN THESE AL-QAEDA SYMPATHIZERS?

cant be fuckin college. economics is required shit isnt it?

i would respond with "sauce?"

Nope, at most schools you can opt for a different social science like Sociology, and we all know how well those classes go.

i would probably respond with this or "ok"

he increase taxes on individuals and reduce taxes to corporations. This will cause more Corporations and companies to build their factories in the US providing more jobs. So yes maybe the top 1 will get slightly increaced income but it will provide so much jobs and overall increace the income and productive of the US. right now the salary in the US is not the problem the problem is that there arent enough jobs and some people even arent willing to work. Thats what trump trying to change. also more taxes from individuals if the jobs rate inceace

The part about monopoly is bullshit, again low taxes on corporation encourage more companies and factories to be build. more companies more competition lower prices, healthier market

Based answer from our greatest ally

>le rich and corporations are evil

>lowering taxes on other people somehow hurts the middle class
Where the fuck does this belief come from? 90% of tax dollars are squandered away on nothing that money would be better used privately anyway

taxfoundation.org/article/details-and-analysis-donald-trump-s-tax-plan

I told my friend to check this out as well.

The government will also intervene if there is a monopoly

It doesn't. Leftards just hide behind the middle-class as a shield. In any other topic not revolving around taxation, they hate the middle-class. The middle-class is who they call "white privileged". The truth is, less taxes on high income brackets means less money for gimmies and freebies, and leftards are all about stealing money from people to give to themselves in the form of freebies and gimmies.

It's cowardice coupled with greed.

It's supreme bullshit, high corp taxes just mean that only the corps which are already rich and succesful as fuck can afford to stay in business

She was making a fair and rational point that could be intelligently debated up until "oh btw he's a racist misogynist xenophobe"

VOice typing work as great as this? And how do she make special characters with?

Thats what i said. corp taxes should be reduced

>Le """""intellectual""""" grill

that's an older one of Bill, he's looking even worse now

Who /MAMA/ here??

WE MAMA NOW

B-b-bill? You okay there bud?...

I would respond by gently explaining why she's wrong

Honestly, I tried to read this wall of text, and I didn't make it past the 2nd pic.

> those are really good points, I didn't know you were so passionate about politics

It's sarc level 3 if you want it to be. Girls are just gonna girl. Why is anyone debating with girls anyway? Just be nice to them, it's not their fault society foisted a role on them they don't really want and that doesn't really suit them.

I mean, at least she kinda cares about stuff.

>Conservatives will defend flat tax for ordinary citizens
>but if someone proposes taxing corporations more they use flat taxes as a strawman

>has to bring sex into politics

How are you any better than Clinton?

Get in faggot, we're Making America Great Again, with or without you.

Does Trump's plan mean that Warren Buffet's effective tax rate would go up from 17.4% to 25%? Because that would be a huge increase.

Also, corporate income tax is too high.

Or the corporations will just move out of the country and avoid paying taxes altogether, like they've been doing all this time.

he has a penis

That too, there's so many blindingly obvious reasons for low corp taxes, but every fucking liberal is all like
>duh maybe if we cross our fingers it will work this time?

Yeah, I was just agreeing with you because I thought your post was so on point.

No reply from le grill yet, will post if we get a response.

Not an argument.