So I'm 19 and my gf is 17. I'm the 10th guy she has fucked. She says she really cares about me and shit all the time...

So I'm 19 and my gf is 17. I'm the 10th guy she has fucked. She says she really cares about me and shit all the time, but I still have the feeling she is going to cheat on me. What do you think Sup Forums?

Pics

Grow up and find new pussy since she'd do the same to you

Literally this

honestly i kind of want to break up with her, but I dont want to hurt her feelings. so I want her to cheat on me so me breaking up with her is justified

Sounds like a good plan but focus more onthe personality you do want rather than just having someone for the sake of having someone. And be sure that she is before doing anything.

Don't you know the golden rule OP?

i guess not

that's a high body count for someone that young. You have a right to be concerned. She's not even 21...

She's 17 and has already fucked 10 guys shes a whore dump her before you get hurt

Cheat on her too with his mother or sister if possible

Nah fuck her a bit more to get your stroke game up then the instant she starts slipping drop her ass

You know the rules, pics or GTFO

>10th guy at 17
bro, she's a whore.

10 at 17, I would walk away from that friend.

i don't think she gonna cheat on you, stop thinking about that bro if she loves you she will be loyal.

Don't let her fuck with your feelings. Fuck with hers

Been in this situation hold it to her don’t let her make you forget about it bc one day you’ll know for sure

Just fuck her as much as possible and leave if she ever does

>she is going to cheat on me
going to cheat on me
going to cheat
going to

This.

Are some of us meant to die alone Sup Forums?
Is there any shame in that?

She already is dude.

Listen up... Here is how pretty much all relationships at that age work... Hang out until something else comes along. Notice I didn't say better. It's not always better. It's just something else. If she's had 10 dicks already, that's what she's doing. Fuck breaking up. Just hang out until something else comes along, it's almost a race. She will win if you're worried about shit like "how do I break up with her.. dhurrr.. I don't want to hurt her feelings.."