Tell me why Hitler did something wrong

Tell me why Hitler did something wrong.

Because he was homosexual

It's politically correct to say that Hitler was a bad person, although he was looking out for the best interest of not only Germans, but Americans.

He drank too weak coffee.

Hitler was not only a christian, but a latter day saint. His ideals are on congruence with Joseph Smith.

Hitler knew that the belief in scientific dogma like Darwinism would create a society with no morals. This can be seen in people like Stephen J. Gould, who put science before Jesus. Hitler would not have done a such.

>Starts a war to save humanity
>Loses
>Now we have safe spaces and everyone is a tranny

Hitler literally doomed us all with his military incompetence. Fuck that guy.

What I don't get, is how germans still think they have something to do with him. History is History.

but morals don't work. That is why there is a system. That is why we need rules and such. Anarchy wouldn't even be too bad. Just to try it out, how this world works without a system. The system is rigged. But it exists.

Tried to make the “Super Race”
Tried to kill the Jews
Now the Jews are the SUPER race

Hitler understood that Europe was being over run by Jews who favor using Celsius over more reasonable units of measurement like Fahrenheit. Even the brilliant scientist Michio Kaku, who can't speak a word of English and, thus, is unaffected by Western influence prefers the use of Fahrenheit.

I prefer Celcius and always have. How can I purify my mind of this Jewish poison?

And the only really bad thing about the genocide still is, that the nazis weren't able to fullfil their dream. So why not end it?

Its called culture of remembering, we accepted that the holocaust happened an acknowledge that it could again, so we need to watch out for crazy Austrians
also he fucked up the country so fucking bad it really wasn't funny anymore

hitler killed hitler. that was very very very wrong.

This whole thread is so fucking stupid

Anyone who believes in God is a fucking moron

#

So he did make the super race?

A potential german I see. Way more soldiers died than jews did. So where is the problem. Your country is never going to understand its history, if they don't fully end giving a fuck. So why can't you call your son Adolf there?

so is ur mom lmao fagget

Touché

This man gets it.
>award for him please

He was a fucking quitter.
He didn't finish the job!

The first step is to admit that you have been poisoned by the Jews. This is nothing to be ashamed of, as Jews are known to poison drinking water wells and everything they touch. The next step is to realize Jews are evil, the same way Albert Einstein realized. Finally, it's just a matter of distancing yourself from the dirty Jewish metric system.

The metric system is a dirty Jewish invention contrived by dirty Muslims like Barack Obama.

Go back to /pol fag

We can not start to not give a shit, because his whole story is a warning about populism:
he made up an enemy (Jews) blamed them for everything and promised to make everything better

The thing is though that he lied, nothing got really better for example: while he was prepping his little war there was a huge housing crisis 1,5 million flats were needed and he did nothing
So the lesson is you can't just believe crazy people just because they hate the people you hate

wow, he surely was a fucking hipocrite if that quote isnt a jewish lie. He talked very positively about Islam and muslims, and especially their will to fight. He critizised christianity on this point, where we dont have something like "jihad" basically.

All that shit aside, the only thing he did wrong was to attack russia in the winter. He should have learned from Sweden, and the French, they both have attacked Russia in the winter and lost.

Also the muslim thing. Islam is cancer.

If both above werent a factor, hitler would be my go-to favourite leader of all time.

He did not made it up. It was a fact, that jewish people were bad. Hence he didn't lie. By the way. Go build 1,5million flats in a matter of time, when panzer are life. And I barely believe that the amount is 1,5million. A flat can house how many people? Which basically means all soldiers didn't have a house.

>my man!

he liked americans?
what the fuck?!?!?

He killed a bunch of innocent people

The Jews are responsible for the propaganda that Americans and Germans hate faggots and niggers. Don't be deceived b this by such lies, as both countries have been a beacon to the plight of both faggots and niggers. It is the Jews that hate anybody that is not like them.

He actually made the crisis worse, because all the private construction company's were busy building his 'west wall' before the attack on the Czech so the French would'nt intervene

That's something good. Quick wall.

He didn't do it himself. Right. So why accuse him?

The bunkers where out of date while being build, also it was disarmed after the French where crushed, so when the Americans came they where mostly just left to the enemy

Fug, probably because I've been brainwashed into it

Hitler was a student of Abraham Lincoln, who realized that African Americans are most happy when they are playing basketball. Both of them abhorred slavery.

>He finally understand the whole situation. Your school system looks pretty fucked up. As in all countries.

He invaded Russia

In the end, Hitler just wanted to create a place where we could have an honest debate on the inherent value of all humans, not just Jews. However, this was impossible as long as the Jews tried to convince us that only they are God's chosen people. It became clear that the discussion of what is good an pure could not be pursued as long as the Jews insisted that only they could be good.