Operation IMDB

Operation IMDB

Downvote this shiiiet.

imdb.com/title/tt1825683/?ref_=cs_ov_tt

upper right corner click on the star and give it the rating it deserves.

Other urls found in this thread:

screenrant.com/biggest-box-office-flops-all-time/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Op..... Do you not have a life (rhetorical question). This seems kinda pathetic.

Faggots like this is why b doesn't raid anymore

>1 hour ago, there were no black thread spam or pepe bullshit on here
>1 hour later -- you

FUCKING LOSER!

What is there to raid? What’re you proving? newfag

>downvoting a film because muh niggers

Be subtle, don't give it 1, give it 3 ~ 5. Should they cancel the votes.

Will this make you feel good?

So you hate black people huh?

No, we want them to lock voting like rt to expose their hypocrisy

>black
>people
Choose one.

Hate? no, obsessed? Yes.

fuck off

Sorry this isn't your safe space, nigger.

Why?

Kill yourself shitskin

Shill thread

This movie is currently 100% on rotten tomatoes. That's bullshit. Also I genuinely hate niggers and sand niggers.

That IMDB can get fucked for banning people for reviews? There were a shit-ton of positive reviews for the movie before it ever even came out, yet they said they'd be banning "negative review trolls". So, what is there to raid? A movie that can't receive negative reviews; that's what.

Kek. I am, how you say, triggered

You made me laugh, thanks user. Been having a pretty bad couple of days.

I.... I dont even know where to begin with you.

I love this movie because it triggers you fags so much.

Must go see this movie ASAP, many twice. Give Trumpazees and Neonazi's a good thump down.

There are SJWs and then there's people like you that prove them right.

>Downvote movie on some website
>Movie industry instantly collapses, Hollywood burns to the ground, "From now on we only make movies for white 14 year old autists on Sup Forums!"

I love this place.

Op and friends

ITT fucking niggers with no selfrespect defending a niggermovie although they'd hate it if it's cast was white

It's just "for the lols"'. They have nothing to prove.

Angry/ triggered much?

imagine being this mad

I dont really give a shit about this enough to raid it, but seriously what the fuck happened to Sup Forums. all you fucking pussy ass motherfuckers are whats ruining Sup Forums. You dont like his idea to raid it? fuck off and stop being a white knight, this is a not a safe space for you fucking snowflakes

people that cry about SJWs are even more pathetic than these run of the mill racists

You are an autistic snowflake. Why do you care so much?

complain about people complaining about people complaining about people complaining about

do you not see how useless your comment is?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE -OP

This is what sucks, now you cant trust rt or imdb all reviews have hidden agendas

it's quiet in there
isn't it

only a new fag would write like this

back to r*ddit magapede

Cause who cares if he cares just fukin do it for the lol

You can't speak ill of their movie. If niggers don't get a free ride, they can't get anywhere.

All jew media is shit. No need for ratings.

Shut up, nigger

OP found the nigger trigger

I'm on it

Sup Forums is not your personal army, faggot

>Being this emotionally invested in a movie
Get a fucking job, dude.

You're not all of Sup Forums

He doesn't seem super invested

Fuck off, nigger, this is something we can all agree on.

This thread is great

Why is there referral key-value pairs?
ref_=cs_ov_tt?

remove that shit from the link, bretheren

Great comeback.

All these shill cucks and urban monkeys ITT

Nigger Cat is going to bomb regardless of propped up paid reviews kek

You're obviously new here.

Oh, that macro! Left can meme!

>babbys first trole pic

redditier tbh smh fam

Jesus christ the cringe in this post

you're clearly fucking retarded, and don't understand how film critism works on a professional level.

"hurr durrr i dont like the superhero black man movie, and it hurts my big boy brain that people are liking it."

do us all a favor and just kys

>not knowing that lefty shills are browsing Sup Forums 24/7 ready to defend their cuck ways

>also paid consensus crackers

>not caring about the fact that sjw faggots are purposefully trying to give a shit movie a 10 star rating
I honestly don't give a fuck about how this movie does at the box office, but when all the bullshit pc police try to convince me that I'm a bad person for not caring about a movie starring an all black cast, I'll gladly spend the 5 seconds it takes to give this movie a 1 star rating.

Nigger here. Lmao crackers mad we bout to take over hollywood

Lol just because it has black in the title? You fags get mad about the weirdest things

>Nigger here

Lmao u mad witboi?

Accurate.

upvoted

You need a another psychologist

>not caring about the fact that sjw faggots are purposefully trying to give a shit movie a 10 star rating

Why would I care?

Why is it a shit movie? It's Marvel, and probably badass, tbh. Have you ever watched Spawn? I miss that shit.

Freeze fascist!
Ive been paid by leftist organizations to manipulate public opinion and discourage dissent from the ruling government.... oh wait

it's just another black movie, what's the big fucking deal? Marvel, in general, is just pretty fucking bad entertainment... don't be such a fag and start whining about all these big dick motherfuckers just because you feel that Hollywood is lefty, they're just selling mate, chill

We wuz wakangz n shieeeeeeet

I remember being sick stuck at home from school and watching spawn. Fucking badass

the BLACK panther

why isnt spiderman an indian then?
why isnt iron man indian and chinese mixed?
why only black people get a superhero?

John L as that clown! Good ol days

So you're ok with the fact that if you openly say you aren't a fan of a certain movie you can be labeled a nazi? On my way home from work today I read a bullshit buzzfeed article claiming that exact thing. According to them, even if you aren't a superhero movie fan, if you don't go see Black Panther you're literally a racist. That is exactly the reason I gave this movie a one star.

/thread

Leftists created this environment. Never forget that fact. Hancock was a well received black superhero movie, I loved it personally. It even had what would be called a 'cuck' today, in Bateman's role for comedic effect, not blatant racism.

Because comics were created in a racist climate (like present day) and it kinda was a big deal when shit like this happens. Like obamer

Niggaz in top eat cock u white piece of shit look at your shit white pussy u can have this sack of shit

It's also the niggers' movie, so if you go to the theater and see it you're racist too.

>technologically advanced African nation
sci-fi

The fucking blacks are always trying to keep the white man down. We can't win.

>posts southerners as an accurate depiction of white people.
As a white man, all I see in this picture is niggers. The entire south (which is mostly niggers) can fuck off.

/thread

Avg black IQ 78
White 102

But the concept of not recognising which has more water happens in literally all children. That's just a thing a child has to learn through experience or being told...
Regardless of skin colour.

1/10 made me reply.

I don't go in for the capefaggot genre. No way this thing deserves 100 percent on rt

Say hi to tyler perry for me

You mean the drunken black superhero that mostly chimps out and destroys shit?

Yeah i bet that is your favorite black superhero

Obviously not in white children though. The scientists that round up white children and experiment on them always have solid facts.

>hancock was well received
It literally fucking bombed and is widely regarded as trash and is one of the biggest flops of all time.
screenrant.com/biggest-box-office-flops-all-time/

I can see the hatred bubbling lmaooo

oh no, what if they lose the white supremacist market segment? a devastating blow for sure.

Normally I wouldn't care, but this movies fanboys are doing a few things that pisse me off.
1. Acting like it is somehow historic. This isn't the first black superhero movie, or even the first black led marvel movie. The people saying this shit are ignorant millennial turds.
2. Why is IMDB allow pre release reveiws, as long as they're positive? Its almost like you aren't allowed to not like it.
3. Why is it racist to not be super excited for this. I actually like the character, but he isn't that big of a character. Prior to the civil war movie most of these soy drinkers wouldn't have known him.
So yeah I look forward to seeing the movie, but by all means, troll these people till they puke.