Hey Sup Forums

hey Sup Forums

ask a girl in a ddlg relationship anything

Other urls found in this thread:

ddlginfo.com/what-is-ddlg.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What is the sex like?

really painfull but so so good

I'm a ddlg daddy nice, so whatre your rules?

>ddlg relationship
Care to explain for the people that don't know?

Is your partner an interesting person with interesting topics to discuss with or someone just putting on a facade to let out his stress by making you his cumbucket?

.must clean up all my stuffies
.i must never lie
.daddy is always right (no matter what)
.i must be a good girl for daddy always
.daddy can do whatever he likes whenever with whatever he likes
^U^ he gets me rewards when im a good girl
!over the past year i have gotta so mant stuffies i hardly have enough space to put them all

OP so is this like a fetish because of shit family life? How did you get into it?
Like being called daddy is a massive turn off to me

i hope daddy loves me truly the way i love hm! and yes ^w^ daddy is very interestinf! he knows everything

daddy dom little girl

my family life is fine. i got into this fetish because of long boring nights on this site and my current lover telling me about it ^u^

Tits or gtfo

Not op but i do it, it's just like the whole bdsm master and slave thing except cute. You got rules and rewards and kinky sex shit like bdsm but the sub acts like a little kid (usually) instead of like a subjected slave or whatever

you are soooo right

The 'dads' in these situations fall into two categories, the ones that push the age of their 'daughter' down and down for sexual gratification/dependency and the ones that dont care about the age, they just care about the control. Tend to be super jealous, as these freaks often have 'kids' parties and wont let them play with other 'kids' its completely fucked up and most of them are closet pedophiles or just genuine pedophiles.

Or the ones that just do it for the kinky fun of it? God damn you're edgy bro why does everything have to be so negative

Did you just assume my lg age?
I let her pick her own age, one she is comfortable with, and enjoys the most.

Do you live with him?

jesus fucking christ this shit is foul.

imagine being so deranged that the only way you can get off is if you pretend you're being raped by your father/that you're raping your daughter.

oh well, at least you fit right in with all the other pedophiles here.

>you're being raped by your father/that you're raping your daughter.
Thats not how it is at all.
Sure there are father/daughter kinks but ddlg is not a bout this.

wow, the denial is amazing

please explain to me how your fetish, which involves calling a man "daddy" and pretending to be his underage daughter, who he fucks, has nothing to do with incest rape.

ddlginfo.com/what-is-ddlg.html

Not OP, but that's not how it works with my Daddy and I. He's my daddy in a lot of ways. He takes care of me. He sets rules for me. We don't really do ageplay though, maybe mildly. But being young and cute comes kinda natural to me. I just don't pretend to be a baby.

-b

One more fetish that turns my stomach, thanks for the info

Trust me, you cant reason with them, I saw a documentary that framed them as how the poster above describes, then once they let their guard down and forgot about the cameras as much the cracks began to show and the 'daddy' was a complete psycho, clearly wanted to be fucking a toddler, he let her choose her own age as well but got mad when she wouldnt be a toddler.

Lily Pichu detected

Deep psychological trauma, autism or sexual abuse is great for creating this sort of dynamic, I think the majority of them have one person who is genuinely just into being young and safe much like adult babies, and then the other is always a closet pedo or control freak. A disgusting symbiotic relationship.

>ddlg is not about incest rape
>ddlg stands for daddy dom little girl and is about a grown man fucking his child

pick one, degenerate

I hate you

This really interests me, I have never gone this way b4 as a dom
what is the ^w^ ^u^ about ....google/ddg did not help me

Do you live with him?

read my post again ... as a dom i like the idea of ddlg but would like to know more

Are you OP? Because that's who I thought you were.

not op

Nevermind. I misread. I thought you were explaining the use of the weird emojis, but you were asking her what they mean.

Why am I such a pathetic faggot that no one loves?

Since OP seems gone, I'll answer questions instead. I'm a live-in submissive, little girl, and general housepet. What's up?

Show more Google told me about ddlg the more I want you degenerates to die in a nuclear HellFire

I would like an explanation of the odd emoji things .... ^u^ ^w^
this thread piques my interest.
had a sub once who sometimes played the little girl card, did not interest me at the time but now lookin back she prolly wanted a ddlg life

Please answer me

>gee golly i sure am mad about the things that make some people produce cummies because it's not the same as the things that make me produce cummies!
>also i don't get laid

Who really did 9/11?

Steve
........ It was Steve

>cummies

this and the weeaboo faggot emojis, arguably the worst fucking things to come out of this cesspool of a fetish

I guess they're just supposed to be cute Japanesey text emojis. I don't use them, personally.

because you're spending too much time on Sup Forums

TITS OR GTFO. THERE ARE NO GIRLS ON THE INTERNET UNTIL PROVEN.

This guy has it right.