Has Sup Forums ever had sex with an older woman? Share stories

Has Sup Forums ever had sex with an older woman? Share stories

My friend and I were out drinking for 10 hours and ended up in a brothel at 5am. The two whores were both 40+ maybe even 50+.
I got a massage and blowjob from the one I was with and at some point she started bouncing on my dick, I guess at this point, I lost my virginity.
I didn't cum though, she took the condom off and even tried wanking me off but I ran out of time.

I had sex with my teacher, I was homeschooled.

One of my ex girlfriends aunts. She was 45ish and I was 22 at the time. I don't know how it happened it literary just did. Me and her aunt had always been flirty touchy feely but that was all it was. She then randomly texted me to come over to pick something up for my ex. I came over, she gave me this caramel cake nonsense and then she just started kissing me. We hooked up once more after that. She was heavier but I didn't give a fuck, the fact that we were doing this when I knew I shouldn't made me diamonds.

I'm on the phone so I'm not going to Green text. Around the time I was 21 or 22 I met a woman at my job who was at least late 30s maybe early 40s. We get to talkin cuz I was in a customer related position and at some point I tell her I like to sing for fun. So me her and her husband are all joking and laughing and I'm helping them out on the computer. Her husband slips away for a few minutes she asked for my phone number so I give it to her. She calls me up one night asked me to come over that they're doing a sing-along thing at her house. I didn't get the gist the time. So I show up and it's just her. Ask when everyone else is coming she says they aren't. That's when it finally dawned on me what I'm there for. Fast forward after me wooing her a few times with some songs, and several glasses of wine later, I tell her I'm somewhat gifted down there. She wants to see, so I explain I'm a grower not a show'er and that she'd have to make me aroused to get a show. She starts a slow strip tease for me. Amazing tits perfectly shaved baby girl pussy. Knowing what I know now I'm guessing she had some work done down there. I go to pull my platinum hard cock out and she pulls me into her bedroom. Sitting on the edge naked, I pull it out just a few inches from her face. Long story short, she deep throats and starts calling me daddy in this weird baby girl voice. Begging me to fuck her. At the time the voice creeped me out, today I'd probably cum buckets to it. Anyway, serious whiskey dick but rail her for about half an hour. It's about 5am so I leave her lying face down on her bed half asleep, tell her I need to get home cuz I work the next day. Leave her there with cum dripping from her couch.
We had one other encounter that really screwed my head up for a while if you want to hear it.

Whoa. Wall of text. Sorry about that. Hard to see formatting on a phone.

That's ok. Can you write more? It's a nice story

About a week or two later and a few phone calls, me being the young dumb and full of cum idiot that I am, I have no clue how these kind of things work. So naturally I'm thinking we're kind of a "thing". Looking back i now realize she just sees me piece of dick.
I didn't get that until one night she called me up at about 130. Normally I'm up well past 3 am, and back then was no different. She says on the phone that she's coming. Not asking.. telling me. I had just pulled 14 hour shift and was already asleep when she called. So I tell her she can come over but I'm tired and not up for sex. Cuddle at best but that's it. She demands sex. I tell her don't bother then. 15 mins later I get the call to let her through the gate. I sleepily buzz her in and fall back asleep. She lets herself in, proceeds to get naked from waist down, pushes me on my back, crawls head first under the covers and starts sucking.

Naturally I get hard but I'm seriously tired and tell her to stop. She's not having it. Pushes the covers back and rides my dick for about 15 mins. She cums, gets up and puts her clothes on and leaves. No good bye, nothing.
I sit there confused and realized I literally got used for sex. Made me feel kind of dirty to be honest. Definitely made me rethink all the times I had done that.

Things go south after that. We get in an argument and she cusses me out at work, storms out and I never hear from her again.

i'm interested

Please, go on

Currently sleeping with a 65-year-old woman. I'm only 28. I have always been more attracted to mature women, though not typically that old. I posted an ad on CL that I was looking for an older woman and she responded.

She's not pretty, but she lets me play into my fantasies. I have been into mom/son incest since I first hit puberty. She lets me call her mom, and she sometimes acts like a mom to me. Once she gave me a wipe down and put baby powder on me like she was going to put me in a diaper. When we're fucking, she'll scream "Give mommy all that nasty cum" or something like that. It's so fucking hot.

Honestly, she's not pretty. She's obese. Face isn't too bad. She has big titties that are fun to play with. Sometimes I worry that she is going to want me to be more of a boyfriend to her, but she seems like she understands that it's only about sex. Apparently some of her friends know about me, but she has told them that she doesn't expect it to last forever, only until I find a girlfriend or something else.

I mean, as far as the sex goes, she at least knows what she's doing. She likes riding on top of me. I don't have to wear a condom, which is awesome. Cumming right inside a pussy is the best feeling. She's big into cuddling, so I have to do that for a while before/after, but it's not too bad.

Honestly, the whole situation isn't too bad. I get to live a fantasy I've had most of my life. She's not pretty, but you just forget about that.

I'll post a picture of her if anyone wants to see her, but like I said, she's not very attractive.

That was pretty much the last time I saw her. The sex was amazing, and now I wish I could have had more opportunities. She obviously had daddy issues, talking like a 6 yo little girl during sex. I can still hear asking "are you going to fuck me daddy?" in my head with that little girl voice. Probably could have exploited it for some really nasty sex, but I was young and dumb and didn't have that mindset yet.

Interesting twist. I just looked online for her and found her.

Had sex with my neighbors mom. She bought clothes and took me places all the time.

I was 19, she was 29

I was 19, she was 38

Probably the most fun ever with both

Before anyone asks for it.. pic related. This is an old pic of her and about what I remember her looking like. Found it off her MySpace. Lol

yeah lets see,

go on

any more?

Holy shit. She's on the bed I fucked her on in this pic.

Believe it or not these pics are least 20 years old.
This pic looks exactly how I remember her.

I'm curious now

Sorry dudes, I'm high as shit right now. I'm gonna pull them up. Give me a minute.

1/3

noice, any nudes/ass/tits?

Last one.

I forgot to add... before me she hadn't had sex in 15 years when her husband divorced her. We've been fucking for about 4 months now. Once a week or so.

Whoops forgot the pic.

Anyone have questions? Want to know more?

where do u find older women to fuck

Good for you man, them some diddies bruh

Have you gone down on her?

fuark
is she shaved and does she do anal?

First gf was ten years older
Second was twice my age
I've now been with alot of women, but gen X offers the best sex. European women are generally a lot less neurotic than our women, particularly our young women.

Craigslist. It actually works, if you're not ugly. Takes a while, sometimes.

Once. It wasn't great.

No. I think she trims it. We've talked about doing it but I'm not really into it. We've also talked about finding another couple to trade partners. She has a friend that is really hot and bit younger that might be interested.

Ten years older. Hard fake boobs and weirdly angled pussy.

>Amerimutt having sex with our women
Disgusting

do i just post an ad looking for older women? what about pics do I post pics of myself on the ad or when I get a response

I'm 24, currently fucking a 40 year old AMA

where did u find her

>where do u find older women to fuck
Pond of Fish

Holy FUCK. Need more of those massive fucking tits

im 32 and regularly bang the 48 milf down the street.

>she brings my creampie home to her little cuck hubby

Sure thing Adam

Was a 20 y/o student and she was 42. Basically grew up with a single mother who was heavily involved with other single/divorced milfs, she would have lots of club meetings at our house so you'd be surprised how horny these women are, lots of variety to choose from. Started fucking this 42 y/o milf, face was ok but she had the ass and legs of a fucking goddess. orobably the best sex I ever had, no gf could compare at the level of skill.

Nazis are

Used to fuck this 45 year old, her husband was a cuck but didn't like them dark folk so it fell to me, met them online, used to pound her good, eat her ass out, she was into doing it everywhere, her husband used to drive us around in a van while I fucked her. Got a little weird when they wanted to sneak me into family events and when their kids where home

I'm not a nazi, I'm not even German.

t. polish

How long ago was that?
And pics of her?

>didn't cum though, she took the condom off and even tried wanking me off but I ran out of time.

Hahahahahaha pathetic

I'm fucking Belgian dude.
Also, again, I'm not a nazi.