Sup losers and haters and everything in between, Boogie2988 here after my weight loss. Give me your best roasts

Sup losers and haters and everything in between, Boogie2988 here after my weight loss. Give me your best roasts

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Q_7UheW1PTY?t=5m11s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Boogie2988 is a nice guy and you OP, are an idiot.

Boogie2988 is a cucked guy
there, fixed for you

>being this delusional

If he was such a nice guy his wife would still be there

maybe his wife was not a nice guy?

He got cuck holded though, meaning yeah I guess she wasn’t

Kek

Boogie get out

Why do people care about the life of some random slob on YouTube?

Just post pictures of the wife and get this over with.

Didn't he get abused throughout most of his life yet he's had a better quality life than most people on Sup Forums

Because he’s a good punching bag that always puts out

Shut up faggot he's only a dumb e-celeb, go suck a cock.

I wanna fuck that porker balls deep in his belly button.

Lol, Boogie isn't a nice guy in anyway, he's only pretending to be nice online so that people will like him. Offline he's a complete piece of shit.

Boogie is not a nice person in many circumstances. He is a weak man.
It's easy to confuse the two because on first glance, someone who is unconfrontational and mild mannered rests on the moral highground.
But Boogie is simply a coward. He backs down at every opportunity not because he's the bigger man (no pun intended) but because he has such a weak will and is scared shitless by the thought of standing up for himself.
This leads to him groveling to people like Anita Sarkeesian who can walk all over him and he'll still apologize.
A good person is someone who has the power to hurt you but chooses not to use it except when absolutely necessary.

example?

>cuck holded

Isn't he an old youtube, wonder why the snowflake generation interested in him? (we really neglected to raise our younger siblings didn't we, who know that wouldn't make them stronger).

no, he isn't

youtu.be/Q_7UheW1PTY?t=5m11s

He abuses his wife, which is why they got divorced.

this
made her lick and suck the gunk out of his folds then chew on his rolls like a hungry spaniel grrrr grrrr rufff ruff mmmm

She made her clean out his colostomy bag at a convention and he tried to play it off as his persona “Francis”

>Jealous that you'll never lose as much weight as him, and will be morbidly obese until you die at age 38 of a heart attack

kek