Red pill me on gluten

red pill me on gluten.

Did the jews add it to all our food to subvert white beauty?

Other urls found in this thread:

authoritynutrition.com/modern-wheat-health-nightmare/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2973873/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no, you dipshit
gluten is a naturally occurring protein found in grains like wheat and barley. it's main job is to hold food together like glue, hence the name. certain people are allergic to gluten, which is why they go on a gluten free diet. poeple think that no gluten is healthy because they think that it clogs up your intestines and shit (this is obviously false btw.) and if you don't have Celiac disease or a gluten sensitivity, don't cut out gluten because gluten free bread tastes like shit.

"However, almost all of the wheat eaten today is high-yield dwarf wheat, which was developed by cross-breeding and crude genetic manipulation around the year 1960."

authoritynutrition.com/modern-wheat-health-nightmare/

>Canadian Big Mac

U fokken wot M8?

The jews have started selling "NON-GLUTEN" foods to get more money and stupid white women are falling for it because they do not know what a protein is.

its a big mac but with chicken. I was curious if they would do it

If anything the Jews created the gluten scare to amp up sales of expensive diet foods, I worked at a health store when gluten free went big time. We had a continuous flow of gluten free products go on sale for over a year. All the sudden everyone was claiming gluten gave them gas, or headaches, now I don't hear shit about it. Makes you wonder where this shit comes from....

Only half true.

Gluten is actually not as healthy, as the gluten-free counterparts. Wheat in general should be avoided.

honestly, being anti-gmo/gluten is anti-science

You're wrong. Gluten free bread products will be more heavily processed to help maintain form and looks, which will make it worse for you. There is nothing wrong with wheat.

it makes your poop float which is hilarious

Only half-true. Being anti-GMO is being anti-science.

Gluten is straight up cheap wheat products disguised as "normal".

Wrong again. Im sure in America its like that, but here it isnt.

>the naturally occurring element in good bread is what makes it cheap

You're a fucking idiot.

It's like that ANYWHERE. Gluten free bread will look and taste like shit.

>caring about what you eat
fucking poofta

you sound like a big baby. I bet you need butter on everything, fatty

I use olive oil because I'm not an idiot.

Listen mate. Im sure thats true in the US. Not here.

Austrian bread is actually the best bread in the world. Im not saying that as some provincial pleb, Im saying that as someone who has travelled extensively.

My baker makes gluten-free bread everyday by hand. Every single day.

Pic related. This is a random supermarket. All stores have this.

Dont forget, Austrians/Germans invented bread.

Guarantee you that not a single item there is gluten free.

I don't for whom or why you're shilling, but you're wrong. Like, objectively wrong.

>like

you must talk lie a fag in real life

What wheat does he use?

Youre missing the point lardo. The difference between gluten-free and good bread is minimal.

Wheat aka, "white bread" is shit. Its bad for you. Especially in the US where they add sugar to bread.

Lardass.

>its a burger but with chicken

No wonder syrupeans are all homosex now.

wrong. gluten is harmful only to a small percentage of the population.

>wheat makes white bread

You're proving yourself stupid for the one who "invented bread". White bread is a processed type of bread. It has nothing to do with being wheat. Dear lord, just stop posting like you know anything.

Canadians generally aren't as faggy as the ones who post here.

>consume tons of carbs
>go obese
>blame a protein that only affects a genetically predisposed fraction of the population
Atta-goy.

This. Just met a doctor in my country who legit thought wheat was good because "hey everyone eats it are you telling me they are wrong?". The jews` biggest crime was not teaching us basic nutrition.

Greeks and Romans invented bread, along with many cultures at the same time, a german man invented sliced bread however, but not bread itself. But of course, don't forget to take your estrogen pills when you are eating your "healthy" bread, you wouldn't want to get fat now, otherwise Ahmed would not find you attractive.

Here it is, you literally have no fucking idea what you're scolding everyone about.
And that bakery looks like every shitty grocery store bakery in the states.

if you cant eat gluten you are a fag or a non white

>frog
>talking about who is and isn't white

Why is wheat bad?

Seems like your point hinges on that fact, regardless of butter lardos or nasty ugly bread. You tell me why it's bad, and I'll stop eating it.

Tbh salt was bad, then good, carbohydrates are bad, yet integral to a proper diet, calories are counted, and yet they're a measurement of energy, and are at best a tertiary element to keep track of when eating healthy.

Maybe everything can be bad in large amounts, and maybe a varied and moderate diet is the best gateway to health? Just trying to let you know a 'wheat is poison blah blah blah study isn't going to convince me, but a well thought out explanation on why cutting a nonissue protien, until a year or two ago, from from a diet will convince me.

What, do you own wheat futures or something you fucking retard? Have you ever *tried* gluten free bread or do you just think gluten-free is a fad and that everyone is a sheep. Way to think for yourself bucko.

P.S. try Udi's gluten-free it tastes bretty gud

this
they see people who lose weight by going on a gluten free diet and think not consuming gluten will save them

They instead have 12 baked potatoes and still live their pathetic lives fat

Sounds like you're an upset retard who bought the gluten-free fad. There is nothing wrong with gluten, objectively, unless you're a celiac. Gluten free tastes like shit compared to gluten bread. If you think otherwise, then it's because you've conditioned yourself to like the taste of shittier bread.

>Dont forget, Austrians/Germans invented bread.
The concept of nations didn't exist when bread was discovered.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2973873/

>You think lactose free milk is a fad?
>You think a "vegan" soy meat is a fad?
>P.s. shit taste good

It is a fad and anyone who needs to eat gluten-free is a big fat mistake.