/thread

pewdiepie

Hbomberguy

very smart dude

his delivery can be a bit whiny but other than that a top tier thinker

Hbomberguy

>listening to jewtubers

Shoe0nhead

I actually really enjoy listening to Sargon, even if I don't always agree with him. I like the thought he puts into stuff and the fact that he sources everything is refreshing. Plus he's willing to admit when he's wrong which is a plus

Stevemre1989
Yogscast martyn (inthelittlewood)
Joeysworldtour (for the comments)
Gail chord shuler
Etc

>biggest channel on jewtube
>made a lot of nazi and anti-semitism jokes
>got away with it
based pewds

Forgot crazyrussianhacker

his whiny voice tho

god him self he is 5'8 and a brain bigger then all you losers destiny

This meme maker
youtu.be/rcRdTe0Syy8

I dont think hes got a whiney voice. But thats me. Maybe its because he and i have a different accent.

listening to destiny and sargon debate blew my fucking tiny mind

both are powerhouses at debates, sargon was correct but destiny holds his own too well

"Have you even read Locke and Paine??!"
-every debate he's ever engaged in

People tend to criticise destiny for being ''autistic'' despite not being able to address his actual arguments. Makes you think.

Sargon and Destiny got to a point where the only question left to answer was ''Why are black people committing crime disproportionately?''.
Destiny said it was due to years of disillusionment and anti-black rhetoric that has kept a lot of black people in the lower tier of society. And Sargon just said ''Well that's the question isn't it?'', and didn't want to really answer.

really? better than mr. middle of the road?
the justicar
mr metokur
myles power
c0nc0rdance
codys lab
AvE
AiU

and many others

Oh but Aiden Paladin is really good too. Love her to death. Feel like she's probably cute as hell but she never reveals what she looks like. She's super smart and funny.

Stefan Molyneux, arguably the best youtuber and one of the best speakers on the planet. If you want to experience what it was like to hear the likes of Socrates and Aristoteles teach a class, find this man.

destiny its a mediocre sjw debater who gets triggered way to easy
he got triggered by fucking jontron
he's a POWERHOUSE at debates such as Cathy Newman

Papa pyro

Destiny is a 70 iq retard who can't figure out that universal means no exceptions, what are you on about

if got triggered by you mean, made look foolish

omg i hope you are joking lol

agreed

1. she did confirm she is autistic.
2. you didnt watch her stream on kraut did you?

Sargon got his ass handed to him by Richard Spencer

That's because he doesn't make arguments

Mr. Metokur

Andy Racewarski

shes done streams where its her on cam also

youtube.com/watch?v=9ccdlFQi1Xc

>Name someone better than Sargoi

Even Infowars is better than him.

She did post a picture of herself in an episode. She's ok looking. More attractive due to her personality.

Alt Shift X
Primitive Technology
Binging with Babish

>Keeps cropping out parts of articles that ruin his argument so he can seem "smart"
Hes an intellectually dishonest fuck boi
The only real debate he took part in he got his ass handed to him
Lol why do people even watch this guy?

Noriyaro

Oh yea 20s something edgelords need someone to validate their beliefs

Literally who this faggot

literally who are you

Who are any of us really?

>who are you

We are anonymous
We are legion
We do not forgive
We do not forget
Expect us

this

>Got away with it
>Took the ads off YouTube, sparring us from the cancer that companies put out

How is he not ourguy Sup Forums?

Forsen

he deserve his video to taken down he idiot

>yfw

motherfucker if you think Sargon is smart you must believe in facebook IQ tests. His fallacious, unsubstantiated drivel is to incels what Fox News is to pensioners

>To be fair, have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

>And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

"I don't think so, Tim."

I didn't know Wil Wheaton had a youtube channel.

He's got a Tumblr and a podcast.

Teal Deer.
He can be kinda boring from time to time but he's better than Sargon.

Ice Poseidon is good luls for live streaming
Steve1989MREInfo makes nice vids

>Steve1989MREInfo makes nice vids
nice

Keemstar

waaaay too obvious guys, step your bait game up

admit it Sup Forums
he's /ourguy/

Jpj
Bedbananas

sargon literally said theresa may would win when she was down 30 points lmao, hes a delusional fool

Me

Because I'm not one

>He

That's a girl
Are you retarded?

Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=PN4gEchJtY4

At 8:19 Pewdiepie drops a major redpill. He will be the path to redpilling Gen Z!

He also follows and retweets Paul Joseph Watson, Jordan Peterson, and Stefan Molyneux

Why is everyone pissing on Sargon? everyone on Sup Forums seems to have abandoned him, on youtube everyone seems to be watching Mr Mektor or what ever his name is

Jimmy Kimmel and Al Borland had a child?!

Too obvious dude, if you want to bait you can't try that hard

>That's a girl

>youtubers

my left arse cheek, he move away from raw data and more to philosophy and feels ( especially with the spencer debate) watch Academic agent

ChadChanningsChillCheetoChannel

It's not even a question tbh

such a feminine penis....

h3

>youtube
Styxhexenhammer666

wannabe Sup Forumstards caring about youtube(rs) are an embarrassment.

this

The most annoying thing about Sargon is how he truly believes that he exists outside the realm of personal biases.
>B b but my objectivity

Oh. Well I haven't seen her steam.

Literally anyone? He's like the worst political rant channel on YouTube aside from No Bullshit. I've seen 10 year olds make better arguments than that retard.

Blaire White

Paul Joseph Watson. When asked about PJW, Sargon said that his only criticism is that PJW goes "too hard" but didn't elaborate what he meant by that. What he really meant was that Paul doesn't puss out like Sargon does when he thinks he might offend someone.

see

>Plus he's willing to admit when he's wrong which is a plus
Lol no. He literally said his grandpa was black so that he could claim he isn't racist. Then when people found out that his grandpa isn't black whatsoever, he went full retard and said "Hurr durr, my granddad is from southern Europe and Mediterraneans aren't white, so I'm not either. There, I'm not racist after all! XD XD Checkmate! XD XD" instead of just admitting he lied and apologize like any non-retarded person would have done at that point.

SuperiorGo

styx

cuck n tea