Cern and the Gateway to Hell

We know for a fact these things.

>666 in symbol
>shiva given to the facility for bringing the destruction before the creation
>Alice, and Atlas symbolism
>they claim they are looking for Dark matter, super symmetry, antimatter, portals.
>Scientist are weird as hell
>90 countries have a stake in CERN
>Had a lot to do with birth of beast system www=666
>located on apollyon, abaddon.
>Gets it's name from CERNunnos- the horned god of the underworld.
>Cern refers to itself as the "Gateway to the Universe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lDyRccK-Z0Y
yournewswire.com/could-cerns-large-hadron-collider-be-cause-of-earthquakes/
youtube.com/watch?v=Okz9jpMmnEg
youtube.com/watch?v=hyIoLcWHhWY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Earth keeps spiraling downward into chaos. We have heard of wars and rumors of wars, nation will rise against nation, there will be earthquakes in various places, as well as famines. The elite all worship one thing either the black cube of Saturn, or the old gods of Egypt. They call it the ogdoad which is comprised of 7 fallen angels, and Osiris. The 'Cosmic Egg', which is also a symbol for the planets lined up into The Cabala, or the tree of life. Just like Solomon said, "nothing new under the sun". The scientists have managed to put together this LHC from the old artifacts, and manuscripts. This is either their portal to/from Saturn. The assumption is all they need is 14 TEV to open a fixed portal. The Scientist themselves say they are trying to open a portal, and look for dark energy. It's a lot like dmt where you black out, and communicate with demons pretty much. They have been given this information by the great confuser himself. That's why he has pieced his whole religion into everything. All I know is it's coming soon, they will stage an alien takeover that's really here to just save us from ourselves. In all actuality it will just be the antichrist with his demons tricking the elite just like Eve in the garden. Do not bow down to the mark of the beast. All you have to do is plant your own farm, and build a tesla generator. I'm guessing they will they will take out certain populated areas while destroying the others with weather manipulation, and targeted drone strikes.

Reminder that any sort of criticism with whatsoever for op making this post is a government paid shill, the GOYIM can never know these things

Lmao

All retards who don't understand what political correctness means will be referred to these two posts.

inb4 CERN employees start trickling into thread denying op's claims.

it's funny They seems to be leaving me alone for once.

Anything you guys don't get?

>Science scares me
>It must devil magiks
Chaos wizards when?

here come the shills

we /age of decadence/ now ?

>I don't believe that a science machine was made by the devil.
>I must be a shill
Please tell me you're only pretending to be retarded

I'll give them something to choke on. They are openly supporting mass murder.

youtube.com/watch?v=lDyRccK-Z0Y

yournewswire.com/could-cerns-large-hadron-collider-be-cause-of-earthquakes/

Is that 12 monkeys show good? Also why the blatant subliminal messaging? I assume it's tied to Project Blue Beam?

>I don't believe that a science machine was made by the devil.

It wants to bring in the Devil.

>everyone that disagrees with my delusional disorder is a shill

What god to worship to counter the one that the elite (jews) pray to?

I think it's interesting that Earths cube is located in the Bermuda Triangle

>Is that 12 monkeys show good?
I don't get wrapped up in their garbage sorry.

>why the blatant subliminal messaging
Exactly like you said. To get the public aware of the possibility of it happening. It's also putting into the collective consciousness .

>So the devil needs us in order for him to reign on the earth.

That means he's not powerful

If he's so weak he needs us to open a door for him, then surely we are strong enough to deal with him with extreme prejudice.

tl:dr
Come what may, I am not afriad

i want to go back to the berenstein dimension

Tfw you will rip and tear demons irl

Tfw when you have no face

We never left

mandatory video for these threads.

youtube.com/watch?v=Okz9jpMmnEg

IN THE VALLEY OF THE DAMNED WE WILL FEAR NO EVIL
DEUS VULT

Thank you, this shows how fucked up the scientists are.

Remember when the north pole was a solid land mass?

Remember when tasmania was almost half the size of australia?

>I SWEAR IT'S REAL MOM!!!
>THE VIDEO ON THE INTERNET PROVES IT!!!

Are you saying we can act out DOOM irl????

When they get some result after an experiment, they publish the result for free?
There is some restriction/requirement?

Wasn't the Devil's number 616?

BANE?

kek

Christianity is also redpilled, as long as you don't take any of it literally. God, or a deity that we interpret as god, however, is as real as you or me

No 616 is just down the block from the beast.

Cern wuz good boyz
they dindu nuffin

Not to rain on anyone's parade, but isn't this stuff supposed to be kept in /x/? This is a trump general/Gas the kikes/Lynch all niggers board

I think there's a lot about the north pole that the public don't know about.

The CERN guy is like BarneyFag
It's fun to mess with him every once in a while

What medication are you on? Be honest.

>They are openly supporting mass murder.

Yeah, and? Where do you think you are?

XENOMORPHS WHEN!?

Nah mate, that's the area code for Grand Rapids, Michigan. Anyone from the area to confirm that's where the devil lives?

Tell me what the fuck you are on about, and do it without the conspiracy bullshit

Pic related, what you sound like on a moon man discussion board right now

yes all the Alphabet soup agencies.

>a large atom smasher is going to destroy the universe
>all the people who work there secretly want this to happen

>Dub 7s
Deus fucking vult

They're not going to stage anything that would make you want to leave your house. They'd rather single us out to our own personal seven pounds.

This sounds like a good idea.

Proof of God will solve a lot of problems.

Even your worst case scenario is a net gain foe humanity.

Stop being naive.

What would happen?
When would it happen?
What kind of hell ?

so you're just going to ignore that there's an extra little stick hanging off one of the sixes?

These threads make flat earth threads look like a home of sensible rational thought and intelligence.

How the fuck does www=666?

we xen now

Everything start from what you know please

Please fuck off to /x/ and stay there

Hebrew vav. Look it up and educate yourself. Non condescending

They admit it, not me...

pic related

I also don't get this either. W is the 22nd letter of the English alphabet. Also 22 isn't divisible by 6. Can someone explain? Because there must be some kind of fuckery here that I don't understand.

anything with trips is evil in his mind

American Automobile Association
Better Business Bureau
Ku Klux Klan
World Wide Web
Public-private partnership
Purchasing power parity

All made by and supporting the devil

>5 points on a W
>15 points
>3 Ws
>15+3=18
>6+6+6=18

www confirmed 666

Well shit, posted a couple of seconds too late. Appreciate it guys.

OP what have you stumbled across????

Nigga the muthafuckin combine will enslave us all and disable our ability to fugg.

HL 4 will not be a vidya, but will be a reality.

Mental illness

It's not like you were going to fugg anyways

youtube.com/watch?v=hyIoLcWHhWY

when i saw this thread in the catalouge i tried to guess the origin of the poster

yup its murican, alright
if this is what you get from your education system, maybe those regular school sootings are doing you a favor...

> in symbol

I don't see pic related in their logo

Don't generalize
Every country has their crazies, ours are just mostly religious

What if they eliminate cumiez in general?

666 is a useful number. if you imagine a coinflip bet and you were only able to guess one side. within a single standard deviation you would only be able to statistically guess around 34.13% of guesses correct with utmost certainty.

That means that 65.87% is unknown, if you use 66.6% and run a t-test you would likely have the most irrational guess possible using a single standard deviation as a counter.

lets face it, numbers are useful, think of Phi... wtf is that??

Not my cummyz;_;

Portal to Kek.

I say get the UK out of the EU (im italian btw) then fight whatever is on the other side and keep London aka. the last bastion of hope aka zion alive somewhere on the other end of the world

personal opinion

the travesty is that Brexit is not only the UK deciding the fate of itself and its address to the world but also how to proceed with research carefully placed in demographic locations that ensure humanity has perfect foresight in the event of a disaster.

Do you think its worth it?

Fuck sake give me dubs

>tfw when the open a door to hell and some lucky bastard gets to play DOOM in real life