Is it wrong?

depends, which one are you?

send a screen of the bank accounts

girl need cock like fish bicycle.

guy on the right is hot af

alright gay boy calm down

Damn the right one is looking good

What's a fish bicycle?

Wrong? No, it just means you're a girly beta cuck faggot.

Does it matter? Stop being superficial.

Yeah, maybe, but that doesn't mean we are not in love anymore.

She doesn't love you, or him, she loves both of your wallets.

She loves my wallet, because I still pay everything.

she probably wanted some "freedom" and wants to fuck around with few guys and she wants to have someone she can lean on
dump that bitch

Jesus fucking Christ. And women wonder why men look at them as holes only.

Well, I mean, she has the right, I think it's good for her and ou relationship to have some freedom.

dubs of truth

You're a LARPing faggot and you know it. Nobody likes small dicked faggots

I'm not sexist, I love to talk to my girlfriend and she loves talking to me. Guy in the print is an asshole.

The guy from the picture didn't talk about you personally.

this, please fcuk off you fucking tard.

He represents a douchebag and is proud of it, he hates women and thinks all men should think like that.

tell her to fuck off. if you accept that you'll regret it. have some respect for yourself.

At least he made an argument and listed valid reasons for his thinking, whether you agree or not, unlike you. You're just an offended little bitch.

yes.

I'm not interested in his reasons for being an asshole, I just think he's an asshole. Even more if he does it for a reason. Are you stupid?

Holy hell you're salty.

And you're conivent with sexism.

Yeah, maybe, but that doesn't mean we are not in love anymore.

no, it means YOU'RE still in love with her and she knows you're a convenient ego boost that'll put up with her shit because you have no self respect.

you're not gonna hear this though, so just get back with her and we'll see you next fall when you whine about her cheating on you and leaving yo u.

Tell her to fuck off

>conniving
FIxed.

>you're a convenient ego boost that'll put up with her shit
What's the problem? That's what people who love each other do.

a bicycle your mom has sat on xD

You still have made no argument. Name calling is what children do.

Not that guy but from experience, females don't have the same perception of sexual relationships that men do. I've always been in open relationships, never had a problem myself but all girls involve themselves into sex and try to create drama

more pics of the guy on the right

Sexist is a technical term, it's an argument, dumbass.

To clarify my thoughts, I don't care about the person I fuck (the actual person, personality wise I mean) and women have a hard time with that

>My girlfriend has a new boyfriend but she still loves me and wanna stay with me
if you want a weird life sure

literally noone cares.

by all means - your mom and dad may have fucked each other 3 minutes later, and you wouldn't exist.
so we do not care.

do what you WANT.

So if I called you a Nazi, you'd accept that as valid argument? Good to know, telling about your state of mind.

If I was a nazi, why not? Stop derailing the conversation.

my dude, that's not a relationship. thats some kind of symbiotic parasitic existence where you both just game each other as means to satisfy personal needs.

get yourself someone who you work well with as a team. someone you can grow something with, not just alternating between who's going to wipe their ass on who. If you wouldn't tolerate the behavior from a friendship, don't tolerate it in a relationship.

>relationship
>symbiotic parasitic existence
You said the same thing twice

if they switched cocks..

What conversation? All you did was acting offended and calling me names, which is what I called you out on.

Age of these two twinks?

I call real things by their real names, I'm sorry if you think that's wrong and too leftist for you.

I never said it's wrong, I just think you're an idiot. Idiots are free to say whatever they feel like.

no. in a relationship you look out for eachother because you actually give a flying fuck about them because you like them.

if you cant be friends with women, dont date women, just hookup with drunk chicks at closing time or pay for prostitutes.

>if you cant be friends with women
You can be friends with women. Just not the one you fuck