Where's the best place to hang myself without the body being found?

Where's the best place to hang myself without the body being found?

around the neck

High up in a tree

Midnight showing of Black Panther in Paducha, Kentucky

A swamp. The rope will decay and your body will fall into the water and your body will decompose and be eaten within a few days. The only trace that might be found is some of the rope and maybe a bone or two.

Inner-city babortion clinic

bottom of the sea?

In glorious nippon suicide forest. But check out if logan paul is nearby first.

lol

an incinerator of some sort should do the work

The whole point of hanging yourself instead of doing it another way is to show that you decided to do it for good, as you have a few options to pussy out while preparing. Hanging means you have made a choice while thinking straight. And because of that when hanging you'd want your body to be found.

go back to facebook, kid

At the bottom of the ocean

Inside the space between two walls..... Also i need some of you faggots to fill out a survey so i can pass a marketing class

I second this.

Retard

>16" on center
>4" deep

>OP weighs 382 lbs

What are these files called?

I don't want the body to be found because I don't want to inconvenience people

Don’t kill yourself for starters, if you’re unhappy where you are as I was, do as I did and start again. Move away, get a new job in a new place and start again.

That said if your deadset on hanging yourself, and don’t want the body found then go to literally any thick tall forest of trees, climb 4/5ths the way up and hang yourself there. Shouldn’t be visible from the top, and it’s highly unlikely anyone’s going to look directly up exactly under where you killed yourself and see you.

If that's the case, then trying to remain unnoticed is doing the opposite of that, genius. What, you think a manhunt for a missing person isn't going to inconvenience anybody? If you are stupid enough to go through with it, then notify somebody of what is going to happen. You clearly haven't thought this through OP, and if you can't figure out the best way to not inconvenience people when killing yourself, then why do you think you're qualified at all to be able to end somebodies life, even you own? C'mon man.

There won't be a manhunt, I haven't talked to people regularly in 5 years and once I move out of where I live and cancel my neetbucks no one will notice I'm gone

I was going to climb a tree in the woods as high up as possible, pull up the rest of the rope so it doesn't get noticed. But I think I will live-stream un-boxing a case of dry-ice inside a sealed tent somewhere instead.

...until somebody finds the body eventually, and trust me, unless you do it really well, somebody will, so... Why bother?