Sup Forums I need your help, I am really getting fucking angry and might do something stupid

Sup Forums I need your help, I am really getting fucking angry and might do something stupid.
I live in a student house with 20 other guys, we share a large common room with a huge television, couch and lots of other stuff shared by everyone. The rest of the house has 20 rooms. Anyway, there's a large box upstairs amongst other things that probably belonged to one of the guys and I didn't know who.
The box had multiple playstation 3 games amongst others, and I purchased a ps3 recently, so I took the liberty of borrowing 2 games from there since no ones name was written over the box and I thought to myself, ''I can just return it after I check it out'' That was my intention. So after a day or two, I realized I lost my wallet and I thought to myself I must have dropped it somewhere on the road. Today I realized that both those games I took from upstairs are missing as well as my wallet, and immediately I know one of them broke into my room to ''claim'' their shit back. I even have suspicion as to do who do it.
So Sup Forums am I just a bad guy who deserves this or is my anger justified?

Is anyone there?

You could have asked first, dipshit

Nigga you went through someone's shit and took their games. You got what you deserved.

Forreal, was it that hard to just walk around and ask, "Hey, whos ps3 games are these do you think I could borrow them for a bit?"

Yes, you are a bad person. Drop out of school.

Nah, you guys are right. I deserve what I got. I didn't mean to hurt anyone. It just sucks because my ID was in the wallet too. I guess if they found peace by doing this, so be it. I will save enough money to get my own ID, it only hurts because my mom paid for it.
I've always just detested asking for things, well looks like I am thought of as a thief now.

deadass b.
think about that shit
>went upstairs - far away from own room
>looked through someones box
>took games from said box
if someone went through my shit, be it a dresser drawer, and took some shit, i'd be fucking furious. you dun thiefd.

apologize in hopes of getting wallet back, i guess. i doubt you'll get it though, he probably already told everyone that you stole his shit.

The difference is intent. You borrowed an unused video game with no ill intent. Someone purposely took your wallet as revenge.

Say that you want your wallet back, you were only borrowing an unused game and had every intention of returning it.

Don't you think it matters that it's a common room shared by over 30 people and in that common room, a box opened with CD collection lies there?
I realize I am wrong for borrowing without asking, but is it really that bad to consider that the person wouldn't mind all that much if I took a game to test out while it is in a ''public place''

I don't care if he told everyone. I know who I am and I know I am not a thief and I don't care what him or anyone else thinks for that matter. I know what my intent was and I was reckless at best. Now fuck off.

He didn't borrow shit. He secretly went through somebody else's stuff and took things he wanted.

Apologize to who?
I don't even know who it belongs to, I just suspect who is involved amongst the 20 people. Karma will get back at whoeve deserves it. He caused me a lot of grievience over this wallet and I had no intent to hurt anyone.
I am stupid and reckless for borrowing like that, but I have never meant to hurt anyone.

How much $ was im the wallet? Including cost for new id etc.?

There was my student ID which will cost me 12 bucks to make another one and my ID card which will cost me 70 bucks to make another one.

I don't know OP, his true intention or the layout of the place, but if I assumed it was a semi-abandoned box and no one would notice if I borrowed a game from it (you're all housemates, so whatevs), I would take it too.

Wow you're a fucking cunt.

Well you're a huge faggot too, congrats.

Thanks, man. You know what those? Those posters above are right, it doesn't matter how it looked like, ''semi-abandoned'' or whatever, I should have not taken the game without permission.
I know I wouldn't place anything in a common room if I am so possessive about my belonging, I don't understand some people and that's okay. I have faith, everything will be okay. I was so angry when I posted here, but I reflected a bit more deeply and maybe it's just meant to be this way. I am at peace now albeit sad, I hope the dude finds that peace too. It sucks to be so angry.

Where i am from we deal with stuff like this as follows: go to the police and report your wallet as stolen, the will give you some papers verifying that your wallet is reported as stolen. With these papers you go to the administration of you College/uni, usually they give you are new student id for free.

The id card on the other hand... where i'm from they are 40 bucks.
I'd talk to everyone of those 20 guys to try and get it back. Just try not to be a cunt and grow a spine, apologize if nessecary, dont if you dont feel like it

Good idea about the student ID, I will give it a shot.
I guess I could just knock on everyone's door and ask who those ps3 games belong to and move from there onwards. It's weird, but they would have to admit they broke in if they admitted the PS3 games are theirs and that's just self-incriminating. I suppose I could still apologize for the game I took without asking and hope that good tides come along my way the very least if I don't get the wallet back.
I mean at 24, I am starting to see the power of Karma.

karma isn't real, you stupid fuck.
you probably believe horoscopes and zodiac signs too.

i'm so glad your wallet got stolen. not only are you a thief but you are retarded on top of that.

i pity your housemates for having to live with you.

Not really.
I think horoscopes and zodiacs are quite entertaining but I also really enjoy studying Quantum physics, the theory of evolution, religion, mysticism and enjoy exploring the majesty that is this universe.
I love to see the world through the eyes of a mystic, it doesn't make me retarded, maybe a bit naive, but I am happy to be alive and I am at peace. Can you say that for yourself, user?

If the guy that took the wallet doesnt show up, leave a letter/note saying what u did and etc. maybe u can get ur wallet back that way. Either way u done goof'd

you stole someone else shit without asking. FUCK YOU. you fucking deserve it. piece of shit. how hard is it to fucking ASK someone who the ps3 games were for?

>but I am happy to be alive and I am at peace. Can you say that for yourself, user?

I like how when people defend idiotic beliefs, they invariably have to fall back on the argument that thinking critically makes people cynical and unhappy.

You didn't think ''critical''
You misspelled you're with your
You called me retarded thus providing an ad-hominem on top of misspelling.
You weren't thinking critically, you were insulting.
And my response was simply a question as to whether you feel happy in your existence for using an insult pre-disposed for people suffering from cognitive disfunctions on another individual? is that critical thinking to you?