Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums

Gf woke up last night when u was using her hand to masturbate and now shes into me about it calling it assult and shit cause she was asleep. Wot do

Bump

From a courtroom perspective, she's right. You were using physical contact with her to achieve sexual gratification without her consent--that's sexual assault.

She probably would have been into it had you woke her up first, but I think most women would feel the same as her. You were using her body.

You might convince her to let it go, but the relationship is probably over. And if she went to the police, she would be in the right.

Stop dating feminists

what kind of retarded Bullshit is this

Fucking women with assault charges and crap

how is this retarded? consent exists, retard

Federal law in the States.

T. Army SHARP victim advocate

Relationships not over. Weve been dating for years. Tryin for kids and her reproductive systems fucked and shes really off any sexual shit. Havnt had any sexual contact in 6 months. Doesn't make it right. I just wanted somethin

My hand is my girlfriend. So my girlfriend’s hand is her whole body. I guess I raped my hand. How would I sue go about dyeing myself for this? I need the money

There are situations in which you can asume that the consent is there and i would argue that there is implied consent here. If the girl is in an intimate relationship with you including sex, why should it be considered assault if youre engaging in normal sexual behavior with her ?

I mean, with that definition its sexual assault when he kisses the girl during sleep.

Not having a girlfriend that does everything to please you

Ok... I would leave her

Then why did she choose you or stayed with you?

>dating for years
>trying for kids
>says assault when using her hand to masterb8

now, im no psycologist, but this sounds faker than Micheal Jackson's skin.

Dude, read/listen to real-time relationships by stefan molyneux, donations are optional but the book is amazing

>trying for kids
>girlfriend, not wife

>no sex in 6 months
>dating for years

Son you're all sorts of bad judgment.

She was asking for it and wanted it.

ושרט לנפש לא תתנו בבשרכם וכתבת קעקע לא תתנו בכם אני יהוה

Dump her. My gf would be all over my dick if I did that

/thread

First, I need you to go back to school and learn how to speak, second off we all know it's your dominant hand
Just by this alone:
>GF woke up last night
Why because women sleep like rocks you fucking beta, nice joke though