Poor man's Rush hour

Poor man's Rush hour

Rush Hour was poor man's Martial law. Martial law was a poor man Nash Bridges.

This may be an offensive question, but: Did any non-Americans in the international market for Rush Hour find Chris Tucker unbearable as an extremely abrasive loud-mouthed nigger?

Are there any Engrish DVD covers from China where it's like "Jackson Chan and Screeching Ape Combat Injustices"?

It's ironic that Sammo Hung is not hung at all.

>he doesn't understand the words coming out of his mouth

is that arsenio hall doing a wesley snipes impersonation?

Anyone else get a boner during Coming To America when Arsenio Hall dresses in drag?

uk, nope. all the quotes I remember are his ones he stole the show , the only bad part is why he didn't do more good stuff

You know that those type of DVD tend to be bootlegged. It's why the cover are photo shopped.

This show was infinitely better than Walker: Texas Ranger.

I still watch it sometimes while a clean my gun and ponder suicide. Pretty comfy show.

>Mr. Miyagi and the Nigger

>uk, nope.

Not him but I'd imagine the angloshpere doesn't count as international

I find him the best part of the franchise, and I'm a die hard Jackie Chan fan.

Fifth Element was the first Chris Tucker thing I saw so in everything else he seems relatively restrained.

Given how much of fucking legends Hung and his team are, the fact that they workd in network televsion for a couple of years is kind of a miracle.

Watch some interview with Chris Tucker. Tucker claims that him and Jackie Chan are BFF. What behind the scene footage of Shanghai noon they ask who he liked more Owen Wilson of Tucker. Chan said Wilson because he talks slower and is easy to understand.

Do with that information what you will.

Jackie Chan is a scumbag that sold out his own son. Not surprising he would sell out token negro he was in a few movies with.

His son is such a failure that Jackie Chan had to pretty much go back on his word. Also his son got arrested for Pot.

HOLY SHIT POT WOW WHAT A DEGENERATU SHAMEFERU DISPRAY

You realise there is another Jackie Chan film which is essentially Rush Hour, Shanghai Noon and Around The World in 80 Days combined? It's got Johnny Knoxville in it as the other guy.

The School of Hard Knoxville (2007)

underrated post

pure Sup Forumskino

actually made me laugh than

Rush Hour > Lethal Weapon

Rush Hour 2: Brotha in Beijing > Rush Hour 1: Bromanfrancisco

>In June, Chinese President Xi Jinping declared that illegal drugs should be wiped out and that offenders should be severely punished. The crackdown snared more than 7,800 people in Beijing alone, according to police, and celebrities were targeted because of their influence over the public.

Also his son is also a movie star. He doesn't really need Jackie's money.

What the fuck does what you just posted have to do with the fact that Jackie Chan is a fucking scumbag? Did the president of Gookland also say people should cheat on their taxes? JCIDF makes me want to puke.

How is he a scumbag? Because he doesn't want to leave his wealth to an already wealthy son? Also are you slow in the head. It was a direct reply to the that post. Pot in china isn't seen as some casual thing as it is in america.

You don't disown your own child over pot you fucking retard, I don't give a fuck where you're from. You don't disown your child period unless you're a scummy fucking subhuman slope like Jackie Chingchong. Also why don't you answer the thing he said about him being a tax evading scumbag if he's so in love with China? Fuck Jackie Chan, I hope he gets killed tonight.

>president wants to be called "xi"

Filthy SJWs takin muh weed

It was in reply to it but it didn't have shit to do with the question you were asked you slimy yellow faggot.

Settle down Deyshawn Washington III

Cool not answering the question again, Ting Tong Ching Chong Bing Bong Nip Nong Bix Nood Wing Wang To Po Pho Sho.

>projecting

>being this buttblasted another country actually enforces their laws

He didn't disown his son at all nor did he do it over pot. The part charge grew them closer together since now they are working on an album together. Also there is no proof he evaded paying taxes. There is proof that he has an offshore account. Which isn't illegal.

>"I made a mistake and I should shoulder it on my own. I don't want my mistakes to affect my father. I must apologise for my own mistakes."

>Before, "I was too Chinese, traditional — you, son, go away, I don't want to help you, you have to help yourself," Chan said in an interview in Beijing. When filming the remake of The Karate Kid alongside Will Smith's teenage son Jaden Smith, Chan said he was struck seeing Will "helping his son to be in a movie, every day on the set.""I say why am I so stubborn? I have to help my son," Chan told The Associated Press.

Still not answering the question.

>Believing the spin that gook put on his shit to the media when his movie roles started drying up

lolokay. If you believe he has an offshore account for perfectly legal reasons I've got a Great Wall to sell you.

I fail to see how, "HOLY SHIT POT WOW WHAT A DEGENERATU SHAMEFERU DISPRAY," is a question.

Wrong post, try again.

You are slow right? Like retarded?

You're still not answering any of the questions, gook.

You didn't ask a question you just said ching chong bing bong.

Still not answering the questions.

lol this thread got derailed so easily and all it took was some sloppy slantposting

It was all me by the way.