Greentext so please Listen Sup Forums duno if I fucked up tonight or set things on a straight path of being possible

Greentext so please Listen Sup Forums duno if I fucked up tonight or set things on a straight path of being possible.

>Be me, 23, nature guide. At new lodge.

>most girls 7/8 out of 10
>one girl is a 6.5, she's in a relationship but fucked my roommate
>All 3 of us in long term relationships.
>Roommate says he has no interest in her.
>My car broke down so my only comfort is my left hand.
>Tell roommate I want to cuddle cuddle 6.5 cutie as friend.
>Roommate says he tips his hat to me if I can make a friends with cuddles relationship
>Roommate tells cutie, she comes out and sits next to me in the morning.
>Tell her that I really just want someone to cuddle.
>cutie: "Ooh that's nice user, I love cuddles I'm a really good cuddler."
>*I blush*
>That night everyone is drinking around the fire.
>time is about 22:00
>Cutie leaves and stands behind her front door which is one of those farmstyle ones where the top and bottom halves of the door swings and latches seperately.
>cutie goes inside and hangs head out door.
>I say: "Hey 'cutie' where you going? To bed?"
>Cutie says: "Yes user you want to join me?"
>I was so shocked by this sudden invitation. My response was just wooooooow as if she had said something bonkers. She looked at the floor then looked around blankly for what felt like a minute then went inside."

Next morning:

Moar?

TL;DR

fuckoff newfag

oh go on then

continue, idgaf

that's quite a big pussy for one so young

FOR YOU

>*I blush*

Really dude? I don't even need to know the rest of the story to know that you're a fedora tipping incel. That's some cringey shit my dude.

>We have social gatherings as guides every evening nothing awkward. Roommate tells her some other shit about me wanting her number but he says to her I gotta ask her. Just at her room i could hear.

>Next night cutie says around fire: "user now you done going after 8/10 cutie now you going for me. I am second best in your eyes I am offended."
>"No it's not like that I respond"

dude why didn't you prepare for this thread properly?

>SO TONIGHT
>its 00:38 am now. Her roommate isn't here she's off.

>at 18:00 I had standby duty got my roommate and another guide friend to join me to drop off food at other lodge thats in the bush, they both come with.
>We talk about lots of mysogonistic stuff and sing childish songs about ass and titties. We make fun of guide friend for being a virgin even tho he's in a relationship. Doesn't even get blowjobs. Etc
>have a good fucking time everyone drinks spice wine with 8/10 and 7/10(friends virgin girlfriend) cuties.

>"No it's not like that I respond
Go back to Omegle Newfag.

Kus shit just happened tonight its fucking midnight and i get up 4:30 am u fuckwit.

>we act crazy even race cuties with vehicles btw this was coming from cheetah run exhibit where we watch cheetah excercise after a lure. The hot cuties are cheetah girls.

>at 20:00 standby duty is done I'm rolling a joint in virgin friends room. F grade weed.

>roommate walks in tells me 6/10 cutie is in her room and says she needs me.

> I get fucking nervous and he always jokes so I tell him I don't believe him.

>Other stoner guide shows up with tiny A grade weed and we smoke it then I smoke the big one

I'm with this fucker

OP is confirmed fag

It's called a Dutch door, faggot.

>now high as balls I realise time is passing cutie isn't coming out her room.

>maybe I should message her.. phone is dead
>leave fireplace and go to house and charge
>ask cutie on messenger if she is okay
> mybitch ass fiance bothering me on whatsapp at the same time.
>"Are you okay cutie?*
>"I'm okay user"
>"listen roommate told me you needed me, I didn't take him seriously but when I noticed you were actually home I wondered"

lul you mad boi

Your story sucks dick. TL:DR. I can't even understand what the fuck is going on with all of your weeby language. Fuck off.

Fedora gets tipped to cringe, then slowly being sucked into the vortex created in my gullet from gritting my teeth together so hard from the
>I blush

Ur a faggot for knowing that i grew up on my dutch grandfathers farm never knew the name. Tho dutch style houses rarely come with those door. So fuck u.

what the fuck is this shit, cutie?

>cutie: "roommate jokes a lot he wasn't serious omw."
>me: "would it matter if I had hoped you do need me? I feel like you have been throwing hints am I wrong?"
>cutie: "you are so wrong"
>me: "but you put ur head on my shoulder in front of all the guestd tonight it was the first time you made physical contact with me. You also invited me to bed 2 nights ago"
>cutie "I did not you're making ms angry."

Cutey. Same shit.

>OP gets called a faggot
>OP starts crying while saying "n-n-no, you're the faggot!"
>MFW OP has comebacks less original than first graders.

>In a long term relationship
>My car broke down so my only comfort is my left hand
>Tell roomate I want to cuddle cuddle 6.5 cutie
>I blush
Man I thought being a kissless virgin was bad, this level of cringe is beyond me

I can relate

>Me "I didn't mean to make you angry cutie, I'm just looking for cuddles, when I told you that you responded by saying you're a good cuddler. This is the first time you're rejecting me but the offer still stands. I'm not looking for feelings, I'm sure you know and understand how this feels."

no. i know what it is cutie. i just want it to stop. using it every other sentence sounds dumb cutie.

But how would we know he's referring to a cutie if he doesn't use cutie, cutie?

Pic related, it's OP

>"Goodnight user"
>"I don't give up easy cutie, I'll be prepping (waking up 4:30 to make coffee for guests) for you tomorrow morning, I hope you'll reward me for such favours in the future. There's always tomorrow"
>well given its past midnight tomorrow is today. Her roommate isnt here the next 16 to 18 hours at least. I am going to try get laid anons. I've only had sex with 3 girls in my life my fiance is the first one that doesn't look like a whale. I don't want to cheat on her I just want to hold someone. My fiance fucks like a queen.

McFucking kill yourself OP.

OP, did you stay in LOG cabins?

So anons besides calling me a faggot any contstructive advice? Back off tomorrow? Do prepping? Don't? I often drink coffee at her house im thinking prep then make her tea and show up. I'm way above her standards. I'm not bad looking.

okay mate just try not to rape and murder anyone over some perceived sleight.

How about you just kill yourself OP?

It would be the best for you and for all of us if you just hanged yourself tbf

This is me. I am OP. South african. 23. white male, she is cape coloured with a nice ass.

Can't argue with quads

>I don't want to cheat on my fiance
>I just want to hold someone
>I am going to try and get laid anons

Well, which one is it you dumb fuck? Can't even get your own mecha-cringe story right.

You look like a sociopath brother

I am about as enthusiastic as stebe irwin about nature. I love my life I love my job. Ain't swimming with stingrays however.

Quads have spoken, OP. You must an hero now

OP, follow your shirts advice and "Do the right thing" and kill yourself

she sounds like a slut, and she'll cheat on you too. don't say you weren't warned.

MOAR of this bitch

Stop judging me and give me advice then. Idk how I got engaged as a sociopath. I have been to plenty counseling due to hectic parents about weed. They all said I am very emotional so I doubt a sociopath. Was found likely to have bipolar.

are the cuties like guests or colleagues? what's the deal here OP?

Lol I just want cuddles. I'm not a sad virgin like the rest of you. Oh and yes to that guy who said i said I dont wanna cheat but then said i wanna get laid. 8/10 cutie was being flirty tonight aswell. I would fuck that without a doubt. fiance is a 7/10 on her best days.

Come back once you realise this isn’t the place for fucking fan fics

Colleages. 7/10 cutie is virgin friends gf and a cheetah handler.
8/10 is a cheetah handler
6.5/10 is a guide like myself.

We sometimes help out the cheetah girls with duties which can include chopping meat so not much chance for romance but 8/10 cutie pinched my bum on a spin the bottle dare lol.

Ted Bundy, notorious psychopath killed like 32+ people and still got engaged.

>23
>engaged
lol

Post pictures of the girls faggot.

Fanfics ay cunt?

post neko qt's

>8/10 cutie pinched my bum on a spin the bottle dare lol

Your obviously level of homosexuality and autism seem to be reaching critical mass OP. If I could cringe any harder than I am right now, I would probably suffer permanent physical damage. You say you are 23, but you present yourself like a 12 year old.

I think its safe to say that OP has finally proven to us all that he truly is a beta-fag. Instead of fedora we've got this faggot with his Cockodile Dundee hat and the bird book he chokes the goose to

I own a fedora aswell ill show you guys tomorrow im out. Will tell u what i get right in about 22 hours

what you should get right is how to tie a slipknot so u can hang yoself OP

Fuck it I'll show you now. My fedora is at least stylish with my grandfathers handwoven jacket. Roast me I'm not a pussy. I put my vulnerabilities out in the open. We all need to accept ourselves. Holding in a vulnerability is like holding in a fart. It hurts.

Don't bother. We don't care. We already know you are gonna fuck everything up and we don't need another picture of a faggot in a fedora either. Already too many floating around as it is.

Wow you must make the ladies wet

I saved this picture. Gonna meme you up like the beta faggot you are.

In the middle of the nama karoo my friend south africa's most semi-arid biome.

>*Looks to floor uncomfortable* do-do you have a benis?
>She looks around like I just raped her mom
>No user. I'm a female
>*Gets angry face turns red* *pull sword from sheath* *puncture hole in wenches face* take that you seacow. I only lay with a man with a penis

Alright guys, it's not funny anymore, and I'm only saying this because some of you clearly do not realise that this is pic related.

Well as op is seems im not the only one here who behaves like a 12 year old afterall.

Kek Ok this has to be bait

Well played, I love it. Make it more edgey though. U could make good use of my bitch looking face it can seem creepy. But being a safari guide (and partially deaf) i speak very well and clearly, definitely still a good quality that i value in myself.

I believe this is the guy who said he was gonna meme the original image

confirmed fag

name of girl in ops pic ?

>The implication

don't do it, that's what this faggot wants. he can't possibly be this cringey and autistic he just wants to become screencap immortal here. don't give him the satisfaction

you had a fedora ready to pose with, like a fake text conversation is hard to pull off?

If you guys didn't notice I posted a anonymous screenshot of part of the chat. Looking back I was real high. I was getting rejected big time but she's different in person. We shall see I suppose.

His memes were pretty half-baked anyway. I really came here for advice but I think I know how it is. Im fine either way i was drunk when i started this thread. Speaking of which im gonna hit my bong then im off to bed.

I have a shitty laptop without microsoft word that i just use for skyrim. I have no photo editing experience nor do I have the time. I wouldnt put this much effort into such a bland convo screenshot like the one I took.

there is something wrong with your brain, because that is autism

welp i cringed

seems legit. this must mean you are an actual real life faggot

Just reading that made the spaghetti spill out of my own pockets.

hes too much of a pussy to sleep with her anyway. if he really did have a fiance, hes too much of a pussy to cheat on her

Dear OP,

You're a faggot.

Haha you're right on the money so there is the question I been asking myself all along. What do I want. Kus this girl is 6.5 I can do better i dont particularly want her I just want what I havent had for too long. Physical comfort.

nice fake

>This girl is a 6.5
>I can do better

OP, which grading scale are you using exactly? If you think you can do better than a 6.5, then your standards must be ridiculously low to start with.

Indeed they are the scale would very well go over 10 up til 20 but this is south africa where white people are descendants of poes stupid dutch fatties who thought they were superior to indigenous tribes, who fucked them up in war many times despite the advantage of the rifle. So yeah. White supermacy. Wooh. Hate u nazi cunts. We are all equal.

>Hate u Nazi cunts
>We are all equal

MFW you said this on Sup Forums. Probably just bait, but do you want to start a war you won't win? Because this is how you start a war you won't win.