53 goals conceded

>53 goals conceded
>top 5 in most goals conceded per game at 1.6
>10 goals conceded to Napoli alone
>even tho they're 9th, only 3 teams conceded more than Torino

Other urls found in this thread:

eurosport.com/football/serie-a/2016-2017/torino-president-urbano-cairo-we-didnt-expect-so-many-joe-hart-mistakes_sto6164115/story.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Would be a shitty performance for anyone, but being a british gk it's surprisingly good.

Yes hes shite

But not THAT shite.

>baseless stats

For all i know he could be the best performing GK in Serie A, but is let down by a shitty defence. Sunderland are bottom of the league with 62 goals conceded, but you wouldn't blame Pickford for that because he's been excellent.

>comparing 20th Sunderland with 9th Torino

He's shit mate. Stop making excuses

Relegation tier keepers always look good because of the amount of shots the opposition have.

If he was actually quality he would organise a competent defence

you are partly right, as in Torino's defence is shite, but Hart has made tons of mistakes and very few great saves to make up for them

>english lad on a no responsibility trip abroad

He's probably having a whale of a time and that's all that matters for Based Joe

58 goals conceded in 36 games ! whooa shitty as fucking hell

What the fuck was that reaction?

lmao the same blunder like in euro

He's fucking gash. I hate the fact this arseclown is England's Number 1

Who do you think should take his spot?

Heaton

I would honestly prefer Forster. I'm not saying he's world class, but I do believe he's a far more calm and composed figure than Hart. Hart can't instil confidence in the England defence because of numerous costly gaffs. I think it's time to promote someone else to No. 1.

Butland bro he's crazy good in fifa

kek torino is also useless as well

>Pretending the goal keeper is the only one responsible for denying goals
This isnt furpuck
Or are you gonna tell me victor valdes used to be an elite keeper? Lmao

>he didnt even broke the record for most goals conceded
Ochoa the GOAT once again

>he doesn't rate valdes

kek

Valdes under Pep was a top keeper, he went to shit when he decide to leave

>10 goals conceded to Napoli alone
not much shame in that, napoli have a great attack

>conceding 10 goals in two games is not shameful

Pls

Any Italians outside of the Top8 would struggle to stay up if they were in the Premier League m8. Seeree Ahh is a joke.

sometimes he was, but Poops hogball tactics dont really do keepers any favors

People underrate Valdes because he was a buffoon under RIjkaard, but he matured into a fine keeper under Pep.

Started as shit and hate him like no one else, but Valdes was elite with no doubt. Many people say >muh defence but he ended up in 1vs1 constantly and solved it everytime.

His last league at Barça he was more crucial than Messi for the first half of it.

Just watch his CL games, since Arsenal on 06 until Halal on 11

>false keeper

Sure m8..anything to make you keep going..

Dont fool yourself, the eplel is just as bad

I disagree. The teams at the top may not be comparable to others in Europe, but the mid-lower table is certainly better.

I agree

>PES AI goalkeeping

APOLOGIZE

>keeping the meme because there's no competition between them to prove them wrong

first it was the the same for the first ones, meme exposed
then for the top 5, meme exposed again
and currently we have that meme

In a few years it will be british 3rd division is better than italy 3rd division

>meme

Can you possibly reword your post without this, please. I'm assuming you're an adult, so present your argument like one.

Thanks.

>Torino president Urbano Cairo: 'We didn’t expect so many Joe Hart mistakes'
eurosport.com/football/serie-a/2016-2017/torino-president-urbano-cairo-we-didnt-expect-so-many-joe-hart-mistakes_sto6164115/story.shtml

He is shit.

I disagree

the good news for joe hart is that no one watches serie a. so he can just come back to the epl like nothing happened.

Haven't you created two thread on him already, kek?

Who's more of a meme keeper Hart or the Mexican Ochoa?

Rooney

>fat goalkeeper

Never gonna work.

Even Torino's president said he didn't expect an England international to make so many mistakes

contributing
this was like 5 weeks ago tho, this number might have increased

been funny watching people campaign for hart to be dropped by england and then lose their shit when pep gets rid.

Butland was great before he got crocked, I hope he gets back to that.
Forster is better than Hart anyway.

Casillas post 2014 tier