>turks are wea-

maybe
but they have always thin legs and the upper part looks like a balloon

who is that manly man on the left?

>turk beating anyone
top kek

youtube.com/watch?v=3MyzcdMNwLQ

Watch this and tell me Bulgaria is weak

Reminder bulgaria was found to have record breaking steroid usage in their olympic lifting team
it doesn't mean they aren't insanely strong, but it's not some genetic "slav stronk" thing

/fit/ isn't either, still they can't get laid

Every Olympic athlete uses a mountain of gear

Turk-IQ=80

yes but even for oly standards the bulgarian team was doing a lot

>kefir
isn't it a caucassian bevarage though?

Idk bruv that shit's kind of a meme. I don't see how they'd be using more than American/Russian/Chinese athletes desu

>inb4 klokov and Lu Xiaojun are natural

turks are even uglier than balkan monkeys

not really
balkanshits are really ugly

Yes, it was probably brought here when Georgia became a part of the Empire. The drink is known since the XIXth century.

Wow, we're closer to Turks

well at least the chinese/americans/russians came off cycle for long enough to not show up on tests. The bulgarians were literally blasting all year round

had it with afghan food the other night, fuck me it's the most disgusting shit i've ever had

Records require sacrifice in the form of left ventricle hypertrophy and heart attacks at 40.

Although I'm not familiar with compounds and doses Oly lifters run. Isn't it just mostly low dose test and deca/boldenone?

.t quckstrike93

Isn't Turkish obsession with seminaked wrestling and sniffing each other anuses in the course somewhat gay?

>Isn't it just mostly low dose test and deca/boldenone?
im not familiar with what oly athletes run either but im fairly sure they don't use much deca (I remember hearing that it might be bad for cartillage or something? but im not sure). Also pretty sure it's high doses of test

I have literally never seen anyone that claimed slavs are weak.
They might be stupid, ugly, sheep, uncultivated and just overall bad people, but weak? Who even says that?

Low dose test. Strength athletes use low dose test because apparently studies show that mass gain is proportional to dose but strength has diminishing returns. (So I guess you'd end up massive but not proportionally strong to your size?)

Deca is used for connective tissue tho

>Deca is used for connective tissue tho
oh i guess i got it mixed up, yeah they probably would use deca then

>stupid

Idk bruh they kinda have a lot of contributions to math, science and shit. Makes you wonder what Russians would be like if no communism or alcoholism or drug abuse.

>inb4 then they wouldn't be Russians, kek

And boldenone too