I want to kill my self

I want to kill my self
I only have 2 friends who both live far away
I’m 19 have never been kissed or even had a boyfriend
And the idea of waking up, going to work, and coming home ever single day of my life just seams pointless to me.

That a Nigger Hanging Rope

you told my fucking life

Please don't it really is horrible to know someone who has done it. Please seek help or just talk to someone.

Hang in there OP, there will come a day when you look back on the time you considered suicide, and felt incredibly lucky that you didn't go through with it. Why not talk it out here? I'm not going anywhere

timestamp

Join the club

either fag or
>tits or gtfo

Send nudes

Find God

Same

Which god?

If you're hot I'll fuck bby show me your Vagener with a timesrMp

You can buy helium online they even have suicide kits. Good luck!

Stream it

Or find a reason to live...

Anyways i myself im the same situation,everybody dies eventually,so enjoy everything you can,i found that a self destructive life style is a good way to accelerate the death and enjoy at the same time

Can you livestream you banging yourself? I recommend that because it makes the police’s job easier with the proof available for them to log. Please wear only thigh high stockings with your hair in pig tails when you do it. You’ll make me very happy and I hope you can find some comfort in that small good you’ve done for me as you die.

any,
as long as its not Scientology and you dont become too extreme in the religion
you'll be fine

End of the day every life is pointless,I suppose you have to not give a shit, try to do somthing you like when you finish work, play games, read or some shit. Try and find something new to make your day a little more different. Also who gives a shit about having a boy friend. There just a bunch of cunts anyway :)

Underrated comment

You need to leave your current environment OP. Your unhappiness is a signal that you need to grow and take a risk. You don't want to die, you want to get out of a place you feel trapped in which you simultaneously know isn't working for you.

Suggestion: you are the prime age to go to a university, and you don't even need your parent's permission to do it because you can claim independent status and take out loans if you'd like. Look at a large public universities (lower tuitions), read through their course offerings and how much tuition costs, etc., and decide to invest in yourself. You need to meet people and get outside, honestly, and universities are worth the investment because if you take them seriously they can transform your life. But take this seriously if you decide to do it—see what programs are offered, what you can study, who the faculty are—don't pick something randomly, research (including starting salary and alumni) and go achieve.

Don't waste your life being sad because that is fucking stupid. Also—you don't need a girlfriend. Stop relying on other people to make yourself happy, they will never make you happy. Take the steps necessary to become financially independent first. You'll realize that by doing this you make great friends and will meet people with ambitions past having kids too early.

Can't believe it!

Actual good advice on Sup Forums!

Yeah life is pointless but it's you and the people you surround yourself with that give it meaning

OP, I don't mean to sound gay
but you are 19 there is plenty of time left to find something at least a little cool to live for, and maybe you'll even get a boyfriend.
In the meantime life does suck so find something that makes it bearable till you get to the good parts, for me I just got fucking blown on kush for all of college. Then I met the girl of my dreams in college and got married, now lifes bearable.

Jessica don't do it

Proof or bait

you should meet each other

Show us your asshole.

Aw, you're our Sup Forumscupid, aren't you?

>Kissless

You are ugly or what? Post pic
Even though if you want to kill yourself maybe a pic it's not big deal for a future suicide

And if you are cute maybe some cute user will find you and try to be your friend or more

Sup Forums bringing suicidal people together.

i am thinking of hanging myself also. no one would notice.

Seek therapy OP, it can help! Just make sure to do your research and choose a good therapist. It's important that your therapist is somebody you get along with and have a good relationship with, that's a big part of the treatment. I hope your life gets sorted out OP, good luck!

God I wish there was a dating site where suicidal people can try saving each other, or doing suicide pact together

Genius idea

i was in my room for a solid week depressed, no one knock on my door or phone call. if i disappeared no one would even know. i wish i could die.

If I went missing nobody would notice I was gone for about a week or more

have you ever tried out some kind of drugs? people cure depressions with LSD, there are even people i know, me included, that stayed alive purely so they could get high from time to time.
If life does not matter anyway, why throw it away?
enjoy it as much as you can.

you can have the trip of your life with LSD, it might even cure your depression.

or you choke yourself with a rope and traumatize everyone around you.

And if you go look at the right place, you find plenty of crazy bastards wanting to be friends.
recently i also felt pretty left out by a lot of groups, because i am in no way a normie, but not an uneasy autistic fuck either.
then i found a group of friends a few months ago, filled with outsiders and misfits. people that aren't completely insane, but dare to be themselves. Best choice of my life to join them.

It's pointless indeed, just like any other situation. Being alone is ok. It doesn't eliminate sex. You want more... so the most. Try to get some fun from being sad.

Make new friends

do you not think about what it would feel like and whether or not you could handle the pain? feet off the ground seems very painful and honestly id be nervous