There's now another SJW doxing site

There's now another SJW doxing site

knowyourracist.com/#

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Ten-Years-Madness-Histories-Revolution/dp/083512584X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1517958998&sr=8-1&keywords=ten years of madness
knowyourracist.com
fastpeoplesearch.com/austin-m-goodrich_id_G-1238938685014389374
whitepages.com/name/Lois-Irene-Ranstead-I/Cornelius-OR/7n4047t
archive.is/m0eWl
fanfiction.net/u/1950348/XXThunderStormXX
archive.is/poh15
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is quite frightening.

and this is legal? funny how they want to play spot the hate group while it says "zero tolerance" right at the bottom

This is Cultural Revolution type of stuff where people denounced their neighbors for wrongthink and were publicly shamed and shit.

I recommend a book called "Ten Years of Madness" for those interested in reading more about it. It's a collection of stories of people who lived through the Cultural Revolution in China and the horror stories of what this type of stuff could lead to. Read some of the reviews on Amazon.

amazon.com/Ten-Years-Madness-Histories-Revolution/dp/083512584X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1517958998&sr=8-1&keywords=ten years of madness

Oh I'm really scared of a bunch of skinny commies, fat bitches, and pseudo intellectual niggers. I hope they don't write an aggressive article about us!

lol crackers are scared

The thing is, these types of people can ruin your life and your way to make a living. They probably aren't interested in "proof"...an accusation of racism is good enough for them to publish your name and information for the world to see. They don't care if it's true or not.

Zero tolerance is the only option to deal with people who don't tolerate others?

Brilliant. So when it's up and running we can just accuse everyone for racism. The more the better. Then once people figure out 90% of the 'racists' from the site aren't really racists, being in their database will be meaningless. If Sup Forums was every good at something it was filling in crap data into online databases.

Should we fuck with them?

This

Most definitely. Very ripe opportunity for weaponized autism.

Let them try. I'm a NEET and I say if you're the color of my shit, get the fuck out of my country.

THIS MIGHT BE THE GREATEST TROLL EVER. FUCKING GODLY

knowyourracist.com

Do you hate niggers? Congratulations, you just got added to the shit list

The SJW who made the site and what might be his grandma were dumb enough to leave their whois info public

Registrant Name: Lois Ranstead

Registrant Street: P.O. BOX 191

Registrant City: Cornelius

Registrant State/Province: Oregon

Registrant Postal Code: 97113

Registrant Country: US

Registrant Phone: +1.5412618268

Registrant Email: [email protected]

fastpeoplesearch.com/austin-m-goodrich_id_G-1238938685014389374

whitepages.com/name/Lois-Irene-Ranstead-I/Cornelius-OR/7n4047t

Twitter account xXThunderStormXx posts that email is his

archive.is/m0eWl

HERE'S WHERE IT GETS FUNNY

He used the same name for his fanfiction.net account and I have archived all of his perverted writings

fanfiction.net/u/1950348/XXThunderStormXX

archive.is/poh15

I wonder what his SJW grandma will think of his perverted fantasies

He uses the same account name for other things like roblox and minecraft, this is all I could be bother sleuthing up.

Go forth you glorious faggots, and google his usernames

copied from http :// hollaforums.com/thread/11236933/politics/white-supremacist-database. html

neat.

Still not tired of winning yet. Amazing work!

I'm a brown guy... and even for me this is disgusting... I encourage you guys to go out there and rape all these commie fucky faggy lefty motherfuckers right in their arse

go back to mexico spic

Good work user.

we can. make a bunch of pajeet and black social media accounts. Hola at the Snowflakes, then tag then as racist when they refuse to give it up. Best part, if they's down for it, get then to meet in a severly ethnic part of town. BAM! instant gangrape and a Snowflake turns into a neo-nazi with a legit ax to grind

God's work. On it.

>makes a low brow trump joke in response to the terrifying implications of OP
Typical normalfag scum.

I have a funny feeling that some government intelligence and investigative agencies are going to want this list to flourish so they can overlap it on their domestic terrorist watchlist and see who's still active.

Better get yo gun, nig

Sounds like a plan

said the scared cracker
back under mum's skirt lad

Lol, you're such a weak cunt, arent ya? Probably you feel bad because you have a little white dick and no latina will ever fuck you. Have you ever read a book you dumb shit? When you say stuff like that you come up as a fucking an ignorant fat fuck with a big old truck... stupid loser

Ty detective pikachu