If you could choose, would you prefer your country being full multikulti (with muslims...

if you could choose, would you prefer your country being full multikulti (with muslims, blacks and latinos) but rich or poorer but +100% white?

Trick question.

There are no 100% white countries that are poor.

100% white so I can safely walk the street. Thank you.

But just getting rid of Muslims is fine too.

I didn't say ''poor'' but ''poorer''

I take a third option and clense the earth with nuclear fire

Define "poor(er)"

If my country was poorer it would be Africa-tier and that's not cool.

Also most posters here are either teenagers or university students, they haven't actually gone out in the real world and dealt with actually paying bills, rent and all that.

this

most people here are legitimately underage or below 25 at least, so they dont know what life is

now they're like "god X country is 99.9% white even though it's poor, I wish I could live there" but if they would move reality would hit them like a brick

life is fucking easy-mode in western europe, people here dont know

poland

>Define "poor(er)"
poorer than the multikulti rich country, lets say like you're now but 100% white

Poland is far from poor

it would be a good example of an almost 100% white country but poorer than the multikulti shith...country.

So it's the same. Gypsies are virtually segregated, so nothing will change.

What country is literally 100% white in the first place?

why is so hard to understand that it's an hypothetical question?, just answer the question

t.newfag shitskin

I'd like to stop being multikulti and poor.

>do you want to be multiculturually raped or being a complete cuck
Nah thanks, im good

Does the "difference" between 95% and 100% matter?

Because that 100% is irrelevant.

>i'm good

Because you don't have a culture to lose in the first place?

there's nothing more cucked than amerindians to beggin with

just answer the question and stop rambling, spurdo

Poorer but homogeneous, but with one extra condition: That we don't follow the path of wanting to be America.

Rich, it's why I'm not staying in this dump of a country.

I'm not white so I'll take the multicultural country

And sorry for all these rambling autists who can't just answer the goddamn question

>muslims
>latins
>germanics

All the same race.

Other than that. You mean to tell me I get to have some of that BBC AND some of shekelstain's neetbux?

Where do I sign?!

Age? Destination?

Wtf? The entrance of a metro station in Mexico City has more culture than your 1km^2 Bariloche piece of shit m8

>yes hurr durr what is the difference between a poll and a discussion and a forum and a polling site

This, i dont come to 4chinks to see what option some fat autist takes

>tfw dont even have to choose