Bitch accuses Senator of "mansplaining"

>bitch accuses Senator of "mansplaining"
>gets absolutely BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=TJyQpRfaGnw

who elected this woman, australia? really makes you think...

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0tEFPZloK4z
vocaroo.com/i/s1J5WFCCVgao
youtube.com/watch?v=5TsNL3uBw1g
youtube.com/watch?v=90eUwR1EHSI
youtube.com/watch?v=r1Ivp-A413A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who does papa england prefer?

Leafs or Aussie scum?

Tough call m8, the aussies did keep the banter stamp and didn't replace it with a leaf, and also they don't have a shitty French part.

But you'll always be my favourite, Canada-kun.

>my tumblrz have no power here

i love how aussies say "senator". can any aussie post a vocaroo

What was the session even about? Just routine legislation?

>wow I can't take your argument; this is mansplaining

She ends him with a variant of "U mad bro?" and you think he won, topkek

Kill her

Not an argument.

>who elected this woman, australia?

No one, actually. She filled a Senate vacancy.

he went so soft on her holy shit

he should have got up and shouted sexist and went on about how that word is offensive etc

could have fucked her up

vocaroo.com/i/s0tEFPZloK4z

vocaroo.com/i/s1J5WFCCVgao

"it's a word that is used"

yeah well so is cunt

What does mansplaining even mean?

Does no one realize that patronizing is the word they want to use? And they don't even have to associate it with a male noun because "patron" comes from the latin "pater" which means "father" so it's already a male adjective.

Are people stupid?

>It's a term people use!

Yeah, and those people are fucking idiots. Senator.

Really is hilarious that the feminist types who claim women are strong and stoic have skin as thin as wet paper.

What a stupid cuntplainer

>Are people stupid?
Yes.

That's like the people at my university bitching up a storm about Walk Only Zones and wanting them to be Pedestrian Zones to make the wheelchair riders feel more included.

>Does no one realize that patronizing is the word they want to use?
But then they can't simply straight out dismiss any valid points whenever they want. SJW are all about dismissing valid points through their highly convenient oppression hierarchy. They couldn't give less of a fuck about what's right or what actually works.

>Tfw never been friends with a wheelie
>Never been ever to hear them say something smart and reapond with
>Looks like your brain is doing all the leg work around here

You must have some incredibly bored people that they make an issue out of that. Goddamn.

Anyone else here cant take Australian accents seriously? It just always sounds like they are always on the verge of calling someone a cunt.

What is it with liberals and "smug-splaining" - they always have this stupid smirk on their faces and deliberately speak in very deliberate, measured tones, over-enunciating and feigning care. It's really obnoxious.

The lack of self-awareness is quite amazing.

Cuntfusing should be the regular response to this

They're cowards.

They've been told that a certain ideology is the moral high ground so they'll always take it because they lack any capacity for critical thought.

When a woman says something stupid and a guy tells her why she's wrong. That is the actual definition.

Damn, when Notch grow a pair?

notch rekking

Probably around the time he realized he's a billionaire and he has no more reason to give any fucks.

When he became a billionaire. The power of being untouchable, knowing that no matter how hard these little fucks try they'll never hurt you.

>it-it-it is a word that's used
>by whom?
>it is...

Fuck this cunt and good on him for calling her out. We don't need your cult of victimhood Americanisms in our federal parliament.

for the ACT no less which is gerrymanded for Senators

youtube.com/watch?v=5TsNL3uBw1g

>tfw aussies failing to shitpost while on duty

with canada pulling a double-shift nowadays, strayas got a lot of spare time to not do their- thing

Canada is a pale imitation

hahahaah what a joke of a country !!! WHO IS THIS WOMAN ??

better than being a dark imitation. that's your job.

Member of federal senate. Names are in the video description.

It's amazing to think these people have power over other peoples every day lives.

>who elected this woman, australia?

Migrants and inner city unemployed University students and recent graduates. She's famous for supporting any radical feminist or leftist populist movement going.

She's got a strong Labor seat, so she's safe.

Australian politicians behave themselves. Mostly.

youtube.com/watch?v=90eUwR1EHSI

Holy shit. She had a Nicola Murray moment.

You can tell she heard of 'mansplaining' somewhere, possibly through the media or from her daughter or a young female aid, and had practiced that shit while looking herself in the mirror for HOURS. Crash and burn. So much cringe.

>a Nicola Murray moment
?

It means women by default cannot be patronizing. As they do not speak from a position of privilege. When a woman talks, you must Listen and Understand.

When a man, speaking from his privileged position, attempts to explain a situation or system to a woman, he is inherently patronizing, since as a man he is naturally ignorant and as a woman, she is naturally knowledgeable and more intelligent than he is.

>They had to change the parliamentary rules because he bullied so many people

Was going to post this.

google The Thick of It. It was a political show on the BBC, a comedy, about political incompetence in a redundant low level department.

He was the best.

Even if he was a hardline crooked unionist.

youtube.com/watch?v=r1Ivp-A413A

as pale as a shrimp on a barbie :^I

Really makes you think, doesn't it?

nice nose, senator

I like how he doesnt let it go.Goddamn I wish I could talk like that without losing my shit whenever Im even slightly irritated

Mansplaining is the following:

>When a man argue something to a woman, and she doesnt agree but doenst have a counterargument.
>She claims that woman were indoctrinated into believing everything that a man says over the years.
>Therefore ALL that man says are lies to maintain the patriarchy and/or all he wants is to submit her to "his twisted vision of reality" and therefore are invalid for her, disregarding any argument or his formation

Example: If an engineer tries to explain a woman something about engineering, she says that he is a man, therefore biased and all his explanation and arguments are invalid.

Something like that. It is a very twisted falacy. Easier to see woman claiming that stuff are mansplaining than to define it.

>"I think you need to settle down"

Not an argument.

Liberals have this odd Austrian guy I'm seeing a lot today. Called out Shorten as being a pussy but in a more elegant way.

Make it so.

>Cuntfusing
>Cuntsplaining

y favorite one.

This really is the way these people should be dealt with.
Embaress them in normal, public setting by reminding them that the general public has NO FUCKING CLUE about their meme terminology.
She was totally convinced she was gonna get a "OH SNAP!" response; instead she got a simple "what?"
lmfao.