New cringe thread, old one hit image limit

new cringe thread, old one hit image limit
old thread

What does a cringe thread mean?

cringe thread (n.)
1. a thread on Sup Forums.org (likely Sup Forums) dedicated to anonymous posts with images which are meant to make one cringe

lurk moar

nice one

i'm curious, what exactly about this image is meant to be cringy?

Is this like an entire shemale club or something?

The poster must find an overweight person taking a picture with a women to be unsettling. Because he usually expects a skinny guy to take a picture with a skinny woman.

Is this Axel the Queef?

>Getting baited this easily
lurk moar newfriend

That is a shemale? Now this is confusing.

i'm bored, okay?
pls no bulli.

>VPN nigger
>can't do shit

lost

>posting two of the most recycled images on this board
can you do anything right?

it may be recycled, but for good reason. also what's the other image? not the banana i hope.

i don't understand what this is for. $5 for what

Coming out of the closet hun?

its a donation for a holocaust exhibit at a museum

lurk moooar

you're so stupid you've actually stumped me, please go outside more and learn to socialize

Her comics are easy mode

i apologize if i've offended you somehow. what does this have to do with socializing? aren't we both here instead of socializing right now?

>her

wtf is going on with that dudes eyes?

he's blinking

Kekked

AHAHAHA so fucking bitter he cucks himself. I'm sure he was a real fucking delight the whole 10 years prior to this. Probably a creepy, temperamental fucking piece of shit that argued with them out at dennys whenever one of the girls wanted to sub out onion rings or spend an extra buck or two at the cinema.

most women are devils, don't ever trust them until you know they are good

dis phag luvs him sum b8

no me, I'm outside, sitting on a bench looking at people and screaming internally because I'm a raging autismo of the highest order.

me too actually. well, except for the internal screaming. i'm just waiting for my class to start because im here 2 hours early. you and i aren't so different, user...

true, true that is.