Why it's so hard even for a european to immigrate into the USA ?

Why it's so hard even for a european to immigrate into the USA ?

Other urls found in this thread:

dvlottery.state.gov
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diversity_Immigrant_Visa#Distribution_and_lottery_process
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They have a policy where countries where fewer Americans are from get more green cards.

Which means Africans are more likely to get a green card than Europeans.

Because our fucking retarded immigration system is set up to let in beaners, Africans, and Muslims.

Not even joking. You can claim "asylum" status from any 3rd world country, whereas Europeans are kept out because whites are "problematic".

There is no reason for Europeans to come here.

It makes sense why Mexicans want to come here because Mexico is hell on earth, but Europe is completely fine and stable

Are fat people shamed badly outside the US?

we're full

Of course, they aren't shamed badly inside the US?

>Europe is completely fine and stable
kek

Regardless there's no reason for them to immigrate here

europeans wont work for 1 cent a day like mexicans, so it's a big no no for the United Corporations of America

I will apply for this just for the lulz, kek

They can hire someone straight out of university here for 2400 dollars per month.
Or someone with a bachelor degree for 2200 per month.

This is peanuts compared to American wages.

There's no jobs here

you can marry me and it would be easy peasy

Isn't the cost of living cheaper though? I'm trying to move to Spain or Portugal and be a husband for that sweet citizenship, but I understand jobs are somewhat difficult to come by there

some germans immigrants came into my work yesterday.

thats all i have to contribute but i wanted to share

lol no. It's impossible to get in unless another entity like a business brings you in.

>France
>Europe
Europe ends at the Pyrenees.

This land is ours now. We don't like eurorapists.

You must learn fluent dutch to work there. Do you think you can pull this off?

US is rich because of protectionism and nationalism. If they allow people to just go there, they'd flood until they have normal wages like the rest of us. Well not greece, but like the rest of northern europe,
It would be nice though because europe and america would fuse culturally and bond better. But it's just not going to happen.

You actually don't let in refugees, but lots of relatives like brothers/parents of mexicans etc.
Still the quota is kept pretty low, the us doesn't really have an immigration problem, just lots of rednecks.

Yes

I'm sure there are a lot of European university students who would happily work for relatively little, especially from less wealthy countries like Spain. Honestly, I'm surprised that our businesses aren't flooded with Spanish office workers, given the need for competent Spanish speakers to handle marketing/customer service.

>US is rich because of protectionism and nationalism. If they allow people to just go there, they'd flood until they have normal wages like the rest of us.

We take in more immigrants than any other country in the world and we've been strongly pro-free trade for decades. This didn't change just because we elected a protectionist, ultranationalist president 4 months ago.

I hope you meant Spanish, if so, I already plan on studying Spanish and Portuguese in college and hopefully coming out fluent with with enough self study.

Spanish should be easy as cake since there are literally 50 million people here that you can practice with on a daily basis. Unless you live in Idaho or something.

Apply for the diversity lottery if you want to live here. It's easy to apply for if you are European because immigration numbers are low from that area. It's 100% free to apply.
dvlottery.state.gov

I misread this, I though you wanted to move to the Netherlands. Good luck with finding a job in Spain. In the us minimum wage is like 1200$/month, in spain that's a great wage for a stable job, even if you have a degree.

Granded the living costs are lower but pretty much only in the rent and services sectors (ie eating out, hiring a laywer etc).

You don't take that many immigrants for a 300 million people country. This goes beyond Trump, in many ways you have effectively closed down your borders after some time in the 60s or so.

its actually real. holy shit i had no idea
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diversity_Immigrant_Visa#Distribution_and_lottery_process

Nope. Nederlandia is correct. The visa lottery targets countries which have low immigration rates to the US. Last year it was Nepal