Would you sniff or fap with my roommates thongs if she was your roommate?

Would you sniff or fap with my roommates thongs if she was your roommate?

no mate, it's fucking weird

Depends, is she hot?

The pic is her

Absolutely. I steal girls' panties all the time. She would be no different.

Yeah she's pretty cute. Fuck it I'd ive em a quick sniff if I got the chance. You ever done it OP?

Yeah I have. Smelled like ass and made me cum buckets

yea probably. Im a degenerate tho

Yes
I did this with all my roommates except the fat one.
Neve got this diamond since.

I think they know though.

Would she be out of your league

Nice are the normal sized ones pretty cute? What makes you think they know tho?

Any more pics?

My favorite thing to do is steal hot girls' panties that are out of my league, and jack off with them imagining them getting fucked by real men. Mmm...

way out there bro, we might not even be considered the same species

Awesome same here. i get off on her ass and pussy and that shed never let me do that to her

no it's not

checked.
but how is that awesome. it would be awesome if either of us were balls deep in that shit and gagging her with those thongs instead of huffing them ourselves. This is just sad and creepy. I would still do it, but its fucked up yo.

Yes beautiful slim and bright.
Many years later they made jokes about people doing that and it looked like a message.

I still remember the salty front part.

Nah too much risk if you get caught.

Absolutely. Stealing a woman's panties to sniff and jack off with is always nice. I've done it loads of times and never regretted it.
One time I was staying at ky friend's house after a night out. She had a laundry basket in her bathroom so as soon as she had showered and gone to bed, I locked myself in her bathroom and went rummaging.
The panties she'd been wearing were near the top and still warm. The reason this time really stands out to me is because there were skid marks in them. I couldn't stop myself tasting her shit. It was really nasty and I came buckets.

Nice, any more going?

...what did you think they were going to smell like?

She's hot.

I jacked off with my old housemates underwear and came buckets. She was stuck up and average looking (my type).