We're all fascinated by them. How do they function? Do they have sex? How does it work? Do they fall in love...

We're all fascinated by them. How do they function? Do they have sex? How does it work? Do they fall in love? How does that work? Do they fight? If so why? We cannot empathize with them. Can they empathize with us? Since they have separate vital organs does the inevitable free one of them or plunge one into misery? Fuck Sup Forums, what do you think? How does this make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

moundsviewschools.org/sunnysidefifthgrade
youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yea, i dont understand women either user.

Could you fuck their throat forever as one would be breathing for the other?

They don't share lungs. One would suffocate. That raises a question though, would the other experience it?

experience the sensation of asphyxiation?

I would wonder if you choked one to death would the other be fine and just have a dead twin hanging off the side? I'm assuming the tissue wouldn't rot since blood is going to it but one would be braindead

indeed. I think they are one person, with the same consciousness, which is why they speak the same, saying the same words at the exact same time. if they were separate entities, that would be impossible.

I watched their documentary high as balls one night and it raised serious existential questions in me that I still have not found the answer to. I have concluded that this organism is the antichrist. Either that or it is proof that God does not exist and we are merely motes of dust floating in an infinite vacuum populated occasionally by God damn mutant bitches that actually DRIVE A CAR! seriously, watch the fucking documentary, they have a license to operate a motor vehicle. And the mere logistical questions that raises alone are enough to overload anybodys circuits.

>How do they function? Do they have sex? How does it work? Do they fall in love?
I only want to know how they feel about pooping in font of one another and sharing a butthole.

if you knock her up who's child is it? which one would be her "real" mother or would they both be the mother? does she have two vagina's that you could knock up at different times or even at the same time making them both mothers? what would sex with a pregnant two headed girl feel like.

how many tits

if you masterbate it do both heads experience organism

which head controls what, do they get and arm each or what

if arm each one head could shoot someone against the other head wishes. can both heads be sent to jail?

They're probably so used to it they don't care, m8. They're essentially a single person.

They teach 5th grade at a school near me... check this shit out
moundsviewschools.org/sunnysidefifthgrade

>near me
Have you ever seen them?

i don't think so, they have separate throats and separate brains so they wouldn't feel the choking part. they would certainly feel the penetration if they had a vaganya

I would love to see the trial for that. I'm assuming there's no precedent for anything even remotely similar

I always wondered about conjoined twins. Like what if one was really into you but the other hated you? Would it be rape to fuck their hole? If you made them cum, would they cum at the same time? What if one loves anal and the other hates it?
Can you imagine pounding its ass, with one moaning and begging for more, while the other is, screaming, crying and begging you to stop.

Fuck I would be down for that.

Oh shit dude that's awesome

"Het kiezen of delen. Kiezen of delen."

>separate brains
But the brain extends throughout the body, it's not a single organ. Have you ever looked at the nervous system? It's the entire body.

i bet this ain't real

Have not, still a goal of mine. I think I'd try to hit on them (it?) just for the experience.

Best head a nigga can get

Imagine if the Nazi's had one of these. We would know so much more

>empathize
OP doesn't know what empathize means

as a witness, obviously and then in that weird connection twins have, probably multiplied for them—yes, but not the physical sensation of suffocation

>I'm assuming the tissue wouldn't rot since blood is going to it but one would be braindead
uncharted territory. but i would bet this wouldn't work for long

while their circulatory systems are connected, it's doubtful one brain could reliably coordinate the blood supply of the "other" side

poor britnay, doesn't even get her own email. she has to use her sister's to log in

one vagina, one uterus

since it would be impossible to determine who the mother is, i suppose they'd both be mothers

if their unique physiology would even allow them to carry to term is a whole different issue

Do you think they've ever double teamed a guy? With one head sucking his dick while the other head sucks his balls or licks his ass?

The story of how I found them on this website is pretty great..
>be me
>work for a store that deals with supplies for teachers
>occasionally scroll through local elementary schools websites for headshots of qt3.14 teachers
>see them on this page
>lose my shit

yeah, but the nervous system is divided between afferent (arriving) and efferent (departing) connections. the afferent nerves wich send sensory impulses from the throat go directly to it's respective root in the brain stem (don't know if the terms in english are correct, but anyways I'm on my way to graduate in medical studies)

>Imagine if Nazi's had one of these. We would know so much more

Sup Forums in a nutshell

>if their unique physiology would even allow them to carry to term is a whole different issue
and if so, what would come out
can you imagine what monstrosity they would spawn

Hopefully Cody is getting close to cracking that Gemini vagina

>if you masterbate [sic] it do both heads experience organism [sic]
go to bed, kiddo

Does her being there not traumatize kids? I can barely take it in now, let alone if I was 11

They probably never fucked, tbh. I'm sure they fingered their holes, I'd love to see that

I've seen them. They go to the LA Fitness near me in St. Anthony.

>teacher
Lol

They could become millionaires over night by releasing a video.

Calling personal army. We should request it.

And you didnt try to snuff out this monstrosity?

haha, i was thinking exactly the same thing when i saw this a few weeks ago

that fucking stupid autistic admin couldn't set up and email address with both their names?!

Underrated

The thread ended here, Anons. You can all go to bed now.

Two lips, one vagina

a normal baby

their condition is not genetic

What if the other one didn't even want to be a teacher. She hates kids and wanted to be an astronaut or some shit

I get the impression that the lower down head is kind of a zombie and just along for the ride

Could they only marry a Mormon?

still need to know how many tits

>moundsviewschools.org/sunnysidefifthgrade
not to worry. they (and earlier, their parents) have been pretty smart about monetizing their condition

One pair.

>OP doesn't know what empathize means
I think he does.. he means we cannot put ourselves in their shoes, fathom or understand what being them is like. We can sympathize with them, though.

look up both words.

you win that bet

They do in fact each get one arm and one leg. Learning to walk and do simple tasks was a major challenge.

Your question about who is responsible is one of them kills someone is fucking fascinating though

When they were born they had a fifth arm below the neck that was removed. Which is a damn shame, because she who wields the arm five is the alpha.

Now we'll know.

idk whats sick about it its a good question
and lean to spell before you criticise others

what if one of them decides she's a lesbian? does that make frigging her sister incest? how the fuck would you define a 3 some? she's not really a girl with 2 heads, shes 2 girls with one body, so which one has the clit?

>they had a fifth arm below the neck
wtf they have four arms??

You know what's gonna suck? When one of them dies. The other one is just gonna know they're going to die no matter what.

they're so in tune with each other (and so used to it), one would never do anything the other wasn't comfortable with, esp. something long-term like a career

they absolutely both wanted to be teachers

Are you retarded?

If you blindfolded and put in earplugs on one of them, that half of the person would not know what you're saying to the other half.

They say and react the same way because they're literally in the same body and have shared the exact same experiences as each other. They were taught exactly the same things.

>Your question about who is responsible is one of them kills someone is fucking fascinating though
There was one case of this before. One twin was committed some crimes, while the other one didn't. The judge let them go, because it would be immoral to sentence the innocent twin to prison.

>If you blindfolded and put in earplugs on one of them, that half of the person would not know what you're saying to the other half.
[citation needed]

They live a normal life as possable and I am pleased to see this. Freaks are in other peoples minds.

Source? I have many questions.

go to bed, kiddo

and over the weekend, study for that spelling test next week

But fucking them counts as threesome or as a normal intercourse since they have only one vagina?

Imagine the blowjobs tho, dick and balls in two holes at the same time

There's pictures of them giving a blowjob.

Well... A normal woman has 2 lungs, 2 kidneys and 2 tits
So if they have 3 lungs and 3kidneys she must have 3 tits
Maths checkmate
Also check'd

Haha. Fuck man. I'm high as shit. I counted total appendages.

Heh.

>qick maffs

Just imagine doing a written test with them, it would mean you're absolutely surveilled and can't copy from your mates or hidden notes.

>A WEAPON TO SURPASS THE METAL GEAR

I can't find it, look it up. It's a common brain teaser

fake and gay

You know these freaks suck dick for beer money

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE

>3 lungs

we need to dissect this creature.

Fuck that made me laugh hard, this nigga lol

Do you think they passionately kiss themselves?

They likely only have one legal name/social security card. So when hiring in they give the legal name which is probably Abby and this gets sent over to the sysadmin as a normal operating procedure.

The sysadmin likely had no fucking idea who this lady was and just put Abby her respective OU and set her up with an email like he's done many times before.

thats kind of hot

Only thing I could find was over a car accident. Nothing serious and nothing where one was intentionally criminal and the other was not

All that, and more.
For them, a DP is a foursome.

I sure hope so

I can't find it either,I might have read about it on /x/, so probably bullshit.

M8 wut. They're two separate brains. Don't you think this would've been one of the first tests scientists have done to determine that they're actually two different people rather than one?

learn how to google

>they are legally 2 people
>they have 2 driver's licenses
>they are always referred to as "they" by the principal who hired them

lmfao

They finger themselves vigorously--first with one hand, then the other.

The one who operates each hand stuffs the fingers into the other's mouth and says, "Here, taste." And then they switch.

if they give birth, who gets listed as the mother?

What if one of them wants to masturbate? Since both of them feel the pleasure how can you tell who is giving pleasure to who? If one of them wants to masturbate while the other doesn't, would that count as rape if ignored?

Holy shit my brain is exploding and so is my dick.

I'm sorry, did I just read that you don't have a citation, so therefore you're just speculating, and don't actually know what the fuck you're talking about?

The real question to me is, do they both feel vaginal insertion?

One keeps the vag... the other, the anus.

Both share the clit.

that depend on their state and what its software and rules allowed, but all things being equal they should both be mothers

they both equally share and own the uterus

>mfw I want to fuck one of these abominations for science

Im sure they do

An organ thief's wet dream

About a dozen threads featuring these two appear here each week.

The Hensels start half of them.
They lovvvvve to see what we post about them.

>2 stomachs
>1 set of intestines
So do they both need to eat?