Heads up. In 3.5 days absolute total non devastation will occur. Nothing like you have ever witness will happen...

Heads up. In 3.5 days absolute total non devastation will occur. Nothing like you have ever witness will happen. So much devastation won't happen, it will be like it never happened. You made your grave, but don't lie in it. This isn't the future you choose. You'll wish you took the day off to be apart of what others will call the Nothing event of the century. Where will you be on June 6th.

On the beaches of Normandy.

it won't happen

nothing ever happens

Wayne.. It's really time that you do something productive with your life.

>tfw you hope something huge happens so people will wake up
>but tfw you know many innocent people will die and there's a possibility that the conditioning is so deep that nobody wakes up

Hopefully

Does anyone have that screengrab of that user who said he was living in a groundhog's day-like situation where he re-lived 2016 numerous times? The post mentioned an attack that takes place on 06July, with the locations changing everytime. it was some pretty /x/-tier type roleplaying, but it was interesting none the less..

whoops, meant to say 06june.

its always averted by unseen efforts.

So an 8 ball

I am an Illuminist of the 33rd Circle, AMA

Honestly I want something huge to happen so all my more successful peers will be dropped down to my level.

Knowing all their hard work in school was for naught will wipe that smug off their 6 figure a year earning face.

>Where will you be on June 6th.
On /pol in "ww3" thread

Every year there's some happening shit that never happens.

>innocent people
no such thing bro

Dominicans are actually conquering the world? NOOOOOO!!!!!! Fuck Dominicanism!

Drunk on vacation.

>tfw just bought an AK today

>So much devastation won't happen
>the Nothing event

So it's a fear-mongering thread.

>Nothing like you have ever witness will happen. So much devastation won't happen, it will be like it never happened.

gave me cancer

obligatory ''what did he mean by this?''

>Nothing like you have ever witness will happen.

yeah, i'm gonna dick your mom right up her shit hole and leave it blown the fuck out lmfao