youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Living dolls.
Yus please.

MODS!!!!

MODS!

Not really a midget, but I think legally. 4’ 11 and Curvy

this reminds me...

i watched a rip of "downsizing" last night. in a scene right before the couple goes to get shrunk, they're in a bar and the wife is talking to some of her girlfriends and she's on the right, talking to a couple chicks on the left, and dead center in the frame is some blonde chick that doesn't speak but looks like a large sized midget that i'm sure was placed to remind people of the blonde midget made popular in "total recall" and "seinfeld".

it's sappy but it's cute and i think a mature film about "finding one's purpose". it's good at fucking with your expectations; another theme of the film. it's a good one.

more please. regular short women are great. short and curvy is best.

get a load of these newfags

Can’t disappoint the dubs

/thread

Midgets aren't people they are insects

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE

This guys knows

That's a 'midge'

Why is it fucking impossible to find content of Diana Blake?

I'm fucking drained.

she looks great. show more?

I want her to put on this care bear costume so I can fuck a midget and pretend she is cheer bear

rolling for this

wtf i hate normal bodies now

goddamn

jemma suicide has that cute remmy lacroix type face

Fucking amazing user

Need moar.

more of this good looking woman!

bumpin

i mean i like short girls, but if you havent figured out the big problem with dating them then you need to go fuck one right now. believe me, you are better off with a chick closer to your own height.

not to say i would never date a short girl. aesthetically speaking they are adorable and guys like fucking adorable.

>little people
SJW detected

whom

they look amazing when they get pregnant and huge.

I’m wee man hear me roar

I've always wanted to fuck Bridget the midget