Sup Eurocucks how does it feel to know you will never have a.good American burger

Sup Eurocucks how does it feel to know you will never have a.good American burger

We have McDonalds here too.

this burger is from culvers, which is still fast food. the best burgers are from red robin.

>Not five guys

>a.good American burger
You missed the word "good", dutchbro

if five guys was better than red robin, i would have said it. but it isn't, so i didn't

Not too bad, considering that we have food with more to it than bread and meat.

Culvers is pretty based t b h

>eurocucks will never have a burger so good it melts in your mouth and you just want to horge on it until you die.

garlic burgers from steak n shake, when made CORRECTLY are like that, they are so fucking good

mmmm colon cancer between two buns

Best burgers

>THAT GIVES YOU CANCER!
you know what else gives you cancer? any outside force that affects your cell's replication process or can alter DNA.

so almost fucking EVERYTHING can give you cancer.

or you can get cancer because your cell is shitty and doesn't copy correctly, regardless of how well or bad you live

there are american diners here. dont know how good they are in comparison to the real ones though. at least no niggers work here

>lettuce
>no tomato
>no onion

We don't have Wendy's here, it's a fucking travesty.

yes but you put it inside yourself, so its an inside force, which is far worse

>anyone outside of america saying nigger as if they have ANY idea of what niggers are like

>tomato
tomato is fucking shit, the ONLY time its acceptable in ANYTHING is in little bits in marinara or spaghetti sauce

>Eating in your living room

Homo detected.

It's like $9 for an OK burger.

In-n-out animal style is way better. Both of their fries suck though.

outside means outside of the cell, every chemical in every food you eat ever is an outside force.

>tomato is fucking shit

consider suicide senpai

You do know they can visit here right(for now)?

Uropoors will never taste this.

i bet you are a picklefag too,
pickles are fucking shit as well.