About to eat this. Said it was 40mg each. As someone who really never eats edibles should I feel this?

About to eat this. Said it was 40mg each. As someone who really never eats edibles should I feel this?

Other urls found in this thread:

hightimes.com/edibles/10-commandments-of-marijuana-edible-safety/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think you'll be gone for a while
What are your plans?

You'll be fine.
Get it eaten.
The chocolate with help to make aure the high isnt too high.

Have half... if you don't feel anything after 5-10. Eat the other half.

Nigga Dats a Moon Pie

If you're a regular pot smoker you should have a fun time for 6-8 hours on a 40mg edible.
If you're not a regular smoker, I think it's too much and you should stick with half.

Remember that edibles take 1-2 hours to kick in, depending on how much food is already in your stomach. IMO, gummies kick in quicker, while fat-based ones like baked goods take longer.

Oh, one other word of warning - are you sure it's 40mg?
>be me
>regularly buying edibles
>one day, my regular product really kicks my ass - must be 3x what I expected
>explain to the store
>store: "Uh, yeah, these aren't the kind of guys that are known for being precise, you know what I mean?"

40 seems a hair high for someone who isn't really into edibles. I've seen veteran smokers lose their shit on not much more than that cause they underestimated how different it was gonna be

40mg isn't shit to a regular smoker. Eat the whole thing OP.

>I've seen veteran smokers lose their shit on not much more than that cause

16 year old detected

reading comprehension fail, probably due to THC burnout

WEED 420 LMAO XD
Maybe if we legalize it you shitlords will finally stop slobbering all over it

Have fun with your 6 hour long panic attack

Sounds like you're the one lacking reading comprehension because I said 40mg isn't shit to a regular smoke. As in it won't last 6-8 hours you fucking autist.

Kill yourself. He made a thread asking if he should eat the whole thing or not. He didn't post "WEED LMAAAAAOOO SOOOOO GUUUUD BRAAAH 420BLAZEITEVERYDAY RASTA JAMAICA LMAAAOOOOOO PINEAPPLE EXPRESS LMFAOOOO"

Fuck off.

Punch Bars are 225mg. What you got ain't shit

Totally agree

>OP asks a legit question
>butt-hurt juvenile sees it through lens of high school clique allegiances

>Eating 10 – 25 milligrams of THC will make your muscles relax, and waves of bliss will blanket your body.
>The high can last from four to six hours, or longer with higher doses.
>or longer with higher doses
>hightimes.com/edibles/10-commandments-of-marijuana-edible-safety/

So, you can listen to High Times Magazine...or you can take your advice from some random burn-out slob on the internet

Are you some kind of pussy OP?

You better eat that pie in one bite

Dont eat it all retard, eat like a quarter and hide it from yourself so high you doesnt eat the rest

In Colorado, budtenders recommend 10mg as a average size dose for a person with low tolerance, 20mg for average tolerance. If you dont do edibles on a routine basis start low, wait 45 min to an hour, and see where you're at, You can always eat more, you can't take it away once eaten. Too much is too high, and that's not fun at all. Google "Maureen Dowd". She ate waaaaay too much (drug virgin), freaked out big time, then wrote newspaper articles about it.

Kil yourself you drug addict piece of shit.

Eat the whole thing. You'll be fine. Worst case scenario you fall asleep

This user is either baiting or has never eaten an edible in his life before LOL

As someone who never eats edibles you have chronic pica and should be dead.

my friend just bought weed today from some kid for the first time. is his life ruined?

only if he fucked said kid.