What's your favorite insult?

What's your favorite insult?
You could have created it, or it could be from somewhere else.

you ugly as a frog wearing overalls

I dislike you immensely.

Nig-Nog

Did your parents have any kids that lived?

"OP is a faggot".............is a classic

are you fucking 12? what a shit insult

I'll bet they regret that. You're so ugly you could be a modern art masterpiece.

“You fucking goddamn fucker”
- Alex Jones

just autistic i see

>doesn't get it

Cunt
Simple and to the point

I bet you're the kind of guy that would fuck a person in the ass and not even have the goddamn common courtesy to give him a reach-around.

You're not swell, or nice.

Sir no sir

logless shill

How is life in Canada?

hilarious, i chuckled audibly. reminds me of the greentext of the dude who got a chick down to fuck him using only duke nukem quotes

To an old or very frail person: Don't you have a crypt to keep?

What fucking genetic disorder do you have?
Alternatively,
Your mother takes 9 months to shit you fucking faggot.

If brains were gasoline, you couldn't power an ant's gokart around the inside of a Cheerio.

You suck

hosebeast

I usually just mash cuss/offwnsive words together like fucknigger, or fagitch which is a bitch and a faggot

What are you 9?

Israeli

Sand Nigger

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

That boy is about as sharp as a bag of wet mice.

what's the difference?

I see you learned to read from secondhand books.

Dune Nigger

Roody poo candy ass

Goat Roper

whoa whoa whoa, thats a bit too far

Derka Derka

Dune Coon

cock-monger

You're as dumb as a box of hair

"Can't win with these bonobos as allies"
- honourable league of legends summoner

Israeli

Fig Gobbler

....Dom?

Shekeler

"Stop being suck a fuckin' write off."

You mad Pube Face?

"I feel sorry for you as a person, because you have to live your whole life AS YOU. And that's gotta be just awful."

Rug Merchant

Roach-Rancher

Yes

homosexual nigger

Daft cunt

Bin Laden

I like calling cutie sluts cockbreath

fuckass

You could fuck up a free lunch.

'Caustic shrew', only good for angry bitches though

Clit-Swiper

slutty bitch canoe.

Just nicknames like jumbo for fat people or goldilocks for dudes with long hair. It never really hits hard at first, but after a while it really starts to bother them. It works best when used under a guise of friendliness, but that isn't always needed

Retards the world over are offended that you are considered one of them.
The difference between you and a bucket of shit is that with one of them at least you have a bucket.
You are a lesson, which is like an under achieving moron.
Do you need instructions on how to work a doorknob?
You are living proof that evolution has failed.
I'd offer you help, but neither of us are going to live that long.
You didn't get married in this state did you? Because bestiality is illegal here.
I'd call you an ignorant fuck, but it's my deepest hope you never get the chance to reproduce.

You’re dumber than owl shit
You’re just dopey and sad
This is why I don’t jack off to anime, it just makes you dopey and sad
Clown shoes
Dipshit
Fuckwit
You Simple simple bastard

High brow:
your stupid ass couldn’t get to the top of Maslows hierarchy of needs if Elon musk built you a fucking rocket

Black person:
This is why we owned you people for four hundred years

whats a fuckass?

Kek, best and hardest rare game too well maybe not best not pretty not bad

>Pube Face

This thread could probably suck a golf ball through a garden hose.

Whoa what's wrong with bononbos bro?

Penisbreath is one from my childhood

easily one of my favorites

"Your mom must have been real proud when you slithered out of the abortion bucket" -lk

You're worse than the guilty orgasm of a rape victim.

"You're the cum shot your mom should've swallowed" -lk

"The best part of you dripped down your mother's asshole"- lk

"You look like the product of selective inbreeding"-lk

I could never imagine how the Germans lost the war until, I met you.

The only reason you're a retard is you're too fucking stupid to tard right the first fucking time

"We're you fucking tested as a kid?"-lk

>know kid who talks really slow, gets mad easily, and thinks he's a special snowflake
>he's totally retarded
>have to sit next to him during math where he doesn't do any work and clicks his mouth like an African
>One day when i'm running for track he says "Oh look out guys, girl coming through" because I have long flowing hair.
>didn't want to call him retarded because he had probably become immune to it.

I mean, after they build up an immunity to an insult, you have to spend hours coming up with one. I found my old book of insults for this kid. Be warned, they're pretty weak.

>You went full retard, your mom must be proud
>You click your mouth like an African, but I can't see your bones
>When the needle failed to penetrate your heart, did it poke your brain instead?
>I don't like you, it's not because of your personality, or your facial features, it's because you're incredibly retarded
>Your extra chromosome is showing again.

You gay bitch

If your brains were dynamite, there wouldn't be enough to blow your hat off.

Pull your head out of your cock stretched ass

I miss the days of physical bullying, it was clean, and straight to the point. This verbal shit can show wit, but I miss the strength of a good fight.

Kek

You fuck!!!

YOU FAGGOT FUCK!!!

Boring tired samefagging newfag

Literal shit slingers. Fuck off subhuman.

That's supposed to be wet rice you dumb fuck

I'd rather teabag a rat trap than look at you

faggola

You smell like when my uncle took me into the room and played house with me

I've fought retard with spoons stronger than you

>I've fought retard with

Six peice chicken mcnobody

Are you fucking simple?

I also like the word fool, but that one only really works in jest

That makes no sense you fucking swamp donkey

"She thinks she's hot snot on a silver platter
But she's just a cold bugger on a paper plate".

It must have been a sad day when you slithered out of the abortion bucket, far too well known to be used practically though. The first person that used that insult would have been a god tbh.