Fucked her last week ama

Fucked her last week ama

nudes?

Didn't get to take any- her ex posted em online so she's real tight with that shit sorry user

dang okay

Pics or it didn’t happen

Sorry

I want to hear the whole back story and all about the sex - been seeing her pics on here for like a year, you sure you're not just her classmate who wishes he coul dhave fucked her?

Well I met her in college, and was friends with her for a while. For the friend that wants to fuck her, it's not me but I wouldn't be surprised if someone's seen her on here. We're mostly just friends with benefits for now
The sex was pretty good, fucked her doggy which she seemed to like, and after she came she got between my legs and sucked me dry.

How'd you first go from friends to fucking? How many times you dicked her to date? Where's she like you to cum?

a story only a virgin could tell.

fuck does that prove.......that you unlocked your moms naughty drawer??........KYS you fucking autist jew bastard

We were at this party, and she was dating some other dude at the time. We went together, and eventually once we got drunk started dancing together. Danced with her grinding on me most of the night, and then went back to the dorms. I came to her room to put her to sleep, and we just sat on her bed and made out for a bit.
Dicked her atleast 3 times a week for the last three months. She likes to swallow, but I wish I could facial, which she hates.

samefuckingfag

Damn so youre giving it to her on the regs, nicely done. She into any kinky stuff? Favorite position?She a nice smart girl or a dumb slut?

samefuckingfag

Enjoy the stds

Thanks user. And not anything special, she does like to suck my fingers when I fuck her doggy. It's so hard not to bust when she does that haha. I love doggy styling her because the way her ass ripples, wish I could take a vid. She's pretty smart, has like a 3.3 GPA in Chem.

samefuckingfag

What makes you say so?

samefuckingfag

samefuckingfag

Nice nice, keep it up with details and pics. I've actually nutted to her pics and vids a bunch of times...presumably she knows they're out there?

Are you retarded

samefuckingfag

Oh really? Which pics? And I think she knows they're out there, which is why she broke up with original BF in the first place, and won't let me take any more.