youtube.com/watch?v=SwYrwAxbkmY
youtube.com/watch?v=OJtSg5FOdos
youtube.com/watch?v=MzOEbsY0e1g
youtube.com/watch?v=o0Scql36PJU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

6>5>3>1>2>4
Yet all are kino
Also

What is the significance between holmes and the World Peace symbol?
What did he mean by this?

How can you not like Episode 4 and love 6 the most these are some fuckler opinions

5 > 4 > 3 > 2 > 1 > 6

I don't know which episode is worse.

How do you do worse rankings?

6 < 5 < 4 < 3 < 2 < 1

It's still such a shock (a good one, mind) that an alt right guy gets a show on fucking Adult Swim

eps 1 was best fuck the jackdurden.com idiot who was praising 3 and 6

they've been airing stuff in the 4am infomercial slot for the past few years that is controversial, it's not that surprising

4 was kinda shallow in terms of messaging
>dude a pua mindset cripples you lmao
While the others had some very potent substance in them.
Granted i love them all

Is this worth a watch? What is it even about? Is it some anthology series or something?

tap water > maus prison > tripped my wife > kidnapping zuckerberg

The rest was filler.

It wasn't bad, good thing it only lasted 6 episodes so it couldn't get stale. I hope they release the uncensored version someday because the edits dragged the show down at least one point.

>wall show
>filler

>tap water > maus prison > tripped my wife

Fuuk are you me. These are my three favourites. Next best for me though is the male hooker sketch.

Its a bunch of sketches set in an alternate future, which doesnt really matter. Most of the sketches work off post-ironic humour, and often the actors themselves are unaware of the levels of irony, or in some cases non-irony.

It is worth checking out, just because it is so unique. You won't find another show like it.

David Duke

Imagine if dril had a sketch show.

Really seems like they weren't given total creative freedom with it. Seems like they crammed in a bunch of shitty bands because some executives wanted to do some favors.

Every song they had on was great you faggot

No. It's fucking trash, worse than the Eric Andre Show. It's just not funny, save for two sketches: The one where his brother trips his wife and the Jew one where the kids are dancing and it shows the camera crew or whatever.

All the people saying it's good are Sam Hyde dick riders

Start with these:

youtube.com/watch?v=JQIyYN0ZsSs
youtube.com/watch?v=k06lLDDe-b4
youtube.com/watch?v=SwYrwAxbkmY

>and often the actors themselves are unaware of the levels of irony, or in some cases non-irony.
2deep4thewriters

That's how desperate MDE fans are to find meaning in their dumb sketches.

The show has only ONE funny sketch, and it's this one:
youtube.com/watch?v=OJtSg5FOdos

I hate Sam Hyde, I think the MDE fanbase is the most cancerous MAGA hat wearing fucking subhumans on Earth, and I still really enjoyed the show.

The music was handpicked by Sam himself.

>2deep4thewriters

I meant the hired actors, not Nick, Charls and Sam. The writing is usually one of the stronger aspects of the show.

>wall show
>trex
>the ceo
>powerlifting

the mount rushmore of MDE

youtube.com/watch?v=MzOEbsY0e1g

>remember who built this place
using labor and resources from the third world

Sam Hyde doesn't know shit. He's a suburban kid raised by his mom with a degree in graphic design. The definition of a numale. He looks weak as well.

Yeah no white man ever created a thriving first world society, I agree. Fuck that retard for not giving credit to the millions of third worlders that have started their own global superpowers from nothing.

One of the only funny skits because best girl

youtube.com/watch?v=o0Scql36PJU

Lol yeah! You cant beat random comedy! This and family guy are my faves xDD

>what is the White Man's Burden

shut up you fucking shitlib faggot

They over edited some parts, the preview they showed on the adult swim stream was so much funnier and then on air it wasn't half as funny.

Thanks will check it out

I'm not a liberal, right-wing cuck. Try again.

>using labor and resources from the third world

Yeah the white man sat on their ivory towers while niggers built civilization with mud and twigs like how they did in africa.

Basically the only ones I liked too, except Cop Killer >>>>.

That sketch just tore open my life and forced me to look at it.

Ok I admit that was pretty funny.

kill yourself