I am bored. What are some good obscure anime?

I am bored. What are some good obscure anime?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oHxzVg4seb0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

don't think it's very obscure, but Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

No idea if it's obscure or not, but Space Patrol Luluco is very short and is a personal favorite.

Kokkuri-san

Saikano I never see mentioned anywhere.
Gasaraki too.

Afro samurai it's pretty dark.

Cowboy Bebop

Made in Abyss

>Kono Suba
Its fucking hilarious. 2 seasons. MC is bad ass. Its a game rpg but NOTHING LIKE SWORD ART
>Gintama
Another comedy,it starts off slow but it starts hitting quickly.It has very serious arcs and some emotional ones, but the comedy is always there. The characters are very relatable. And it has over 300 episodes, so you got a while
>Gakkou gurashi
Cant say much without ruining the show.It follows a group of girls in a club, but its more then just the common slice of life moe shit
>Overlord
RPG but again nothing like Sword art

Girls und panzer nothing like neo nazis

Strike witches

Boku no pico

Watch this video, tom green was truly before his time
youtube.com/watch?v=oHxzVg4seb0

This

Also, Speed Grapher.

Gabriel dropout was pretty funny, he is my master was another good one, space dandy, golden boy and i cant really think of any others

Pokémon

ASTRO FIGHTER SUNRED!
The story of the iconic Red Ranger from all Super Sentai, turned into a NEET, who bums money off his QT girlfriend every day for smokes and to blow on pachinko!
"THIS IS THE MAGNIFCENT STORY OF THE STRUGGLE BETWEEN GOOD AND EVIL IN THE CITY OF KAWASAKI!"

This.

>ASTRO FIGHTER SUNRED
OP may have to find it listed as "Tentai Senshi Sunred."

Cromartie High.

Angel Cop
Gits esque and red pilled

Reminds me of samurai flemenco from that pic and description

Is this anime?

western

Dragon ball Z

No. It's SJW's using western "anime style" to give the negroes thems ones. It's total fucking shit, too.

Myself;Yourself if you want something that will make you cry or at least put you on edge.