Zack Snyder

You are the worst director I know. You constantly make shitty edgy grimdark sholck only teenagers like. And to add insult to injury, you insist they're intellectual. And you're such a sponge. You have no artistic vision, you always say "I did this because it was cool" but those things are never cool. And what really bothers me, is you pretend you're this deep guy who loves film for its deep storytelling when all you do is make superficial shit. Yeah, I watch movies for explosions and sex, but at least I'm honest about it. I don't buy a copy of "Citizen Kane" and then lecture people with some seventh grade interpretation of how Orson Wells was a profound intellectual. He wasn't! He was a shitty writer! And that's why you like him so much, he's you! God, you're pretentious! And you delude yourself by thinking you're some great writer even though you're terrible. You know, I should've known Man of Steel wasn't going to be good. At least Bryan Singer knew how to capture the complexities of Superman even though his movie was crap. And I think what I hate most about you is your textbook conservative agenda, how we should "support the death penalty, man," how big business is helping the underclass, how America's foreign policy is correct. And by the way, driving a drawing parallels between Superman and Jesus doesn't make him Jesus Christ! Oh, wait! You don't believe capeshit should embrace its core roots, you think it needs to be dressed up in religious imagery. Well who the hell are you to make that claim? You made Sucker Punch! How's passion project of yours nobody saw? But you know what? I could forgive all of that, all of it, if your movies weren't so boring! That's the worst of it, Zack. You're films just a big, sad, grimdark bore.

Other urls found in this thread:

zack-snyders-family-guy-cinematic-universe.wikia.com/wiki/Zack_Snyder's_Family_Guy_Cinematic_Universe_Wikia
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That would've been a decent pasta without the Quagmire pic. Made me read the whole thing in his voice.

He used it because it was Quagmire's speech to Brian

thats what Quagmire says when Brian asks why he hates him.

>watches family guy
>can't appreciate snyder

what a surprise

>You're films just a big, sad, grimdark bore.
>You are films just a big, sad, grimdark bore.
>You are films

Zack Snyder are films.

>watches family guy
>hates zack snyder

a strong indictment

>watches Zack Snyder
>hates Family Guy

A very strong indictment, what a surprise.

We have to go deeper

I bet Zack Snyder watches Family Guy.

I bet Zack Snyder WRITES for Family Guy.

>You know, I should've known Man of Steel wasn't going to be good. At least Bryan Singer knew how to capture the complexities of Superman even though his movie was crap
>You don't believe capeshit should embrace its core roots, you think it needs to be dressed up in religious imagery.

uhhhhhhhh

Superman was literally meant to be a Moses allegory.

can also be said the same for michael bay.
god, i hate bay.

I googled "Zack Snyder Family Guy" and found the strangest thing...

zack-snyders-family-guy-cinematic-universe.wikia.com/wiki/Zack_Snyder's_Family_Guy_Cinematic_Universe_Wikia

>I didn't go to films, I am films.

but muh tree hunned xD

>tfw Snyder is so alpha it makes fatties attempt to make a copypasta of a shitty show to mock him, wasting valuable hours of their lives

Fucking Snyderdrones destroyed and on suicide watch.

nah, Bay's films are shit, but they don't pretend to be anything more than that.

>dat desperation
So it turns out anti-snyder fags are family guy fans, of course.

This... somewhat.

>it's impossible to hate both

typical Snydercucks.