Traps are not fucking gay...

Traps are not fucking gay. Every FUCKING time I hear this I assume it's some dumb fucking retard who has not done their homework. If you're a girl with a dick and you like men then you're strait. Literally all of you guys are just dumb shitheads who need a wet wipe. Get your SHIT to TOGETHER. why?? Do u even care?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

op's gay confirmed

You sound like a massive faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE

The only thing more gay than traps are people insisting that traps aren't gay.

traps aren't gay but the homos who love them are

That music is shitty

but op is definitely a humungus faggot

What is girl with dick? Only dudes with tits brudda.

Why dont u guys care. this is y i lost my faith to humanity???

Can't even spell straight...

also BEING GAY IS OKAY to.

It's like this OP.
If a trap likes a guy, she's straight. But if a guy likes a trap, he's gay because he likes dicks.
Another example for a very similar situation is when a guy likes a bisexual girl. He's straight. But the girl still likes carpet munching, so she is still gay.

You lost your faith to humanity, but you wish you lost your virginity to a man.

strait

>Traps are not fucking gay.
I agree. They are not gay but homosexual.

not a fucking virgin what do you think i am? HUMAN, thats what. Intelligence is based on IQ and you dont have it. Do I have to explain it???

This is true, there is nothing happy and carefree about traps, they are some of the most depressed people on this planet. A disproportionate number commit suicide.

yea at least there is one person who gets it

Traps are gay and your bait is poor.

Why do you sound like a white mom

all this is ironic. only uneducated FUCKS wouldnt UNDERSTAND the SPECIFICS.

If it has a dick, it's not a chick.
It's that easy.

Girls don’t have dicks tho

Men don't have titties tho
ftfy

First, there are no girls with dicks, just guys with tits. Primary sex characteristics overrule secondary sex characteristics.

Second, traps may or not be gay. If they're into dudes, they're gay, if they're into chicks, they're straight. Probably some are bi.

But guys who are INTO traps are either gay or bi. If there is another dick directly involved, you're not straight.

Kys faggot

It is gay.